• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Legendary Rebels [PG-14]

To make a OOC therad or to not

• No, don't make a OOC thread

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

ShinyDiamond

[b]The Other Promise[/b]
Years
With the added heatness from around, Gengar got crunched by the fire. This gave double damage as Gengar quickly got back from the attack. The mark that Charmander bit really singed Gengar. He did not see this coming.

Spike got worried. He didn't expect this coming. Did Lance plan this from the beginning? & Gengar didn't look to good either. "Grr...it's risky, but I have no choice. Gengar, quick! Put him to sleep using Hypnosis!" Gengar knew what his trainer was up to &, with some energy left, his eyes glowed.

"Look into my eyes..." He said as he shot the Hypnosis attack from his eyes to Charmander.

Spike was getting really hot from the heatness, but he could take it. This is training after all.

Dawn

[span="font-size:180%;font-weight:900;color:#a568f
Years

(OOC: I heard the Uxie user dropped out, so here's my SU ^_^; Apparently it was the Mesprit user. No big deal.)

Name: Valorie Ryder

Team: Dragonair, Mamoswine, Haxorus, Flygon, Sawsbuck, Jellicent

Legendary: Mesprit

Appearance: Picture 1 / Picture 2

Valorie is Caucasian, with only the slightest of tans. She has a fairly slender build, with some muscle build due mostly to plenty of walking and or running. As a theme, she would be characterized wearing either a snugly fitting purple t-shirt, the purple not being overly light or dark, or a purple, slightly frilly blouse of the same shade. Both have short sleeves and are fairly snug. In anything less than freezing weather, she would be characterized as wearing a pretty short white skirt, reaching around ever so slightly less than halfway to her knees from the top of her waist. She has a tendency to wear a purple scarf to compliment her top. She wears black socks which reach just under her knee, and white rain boots that reach maybe 3/4 of the vertical distance of her socks. She carries a fairly large tannish-brownish satchel that seems more functional than pretty. She keeps most of her stuff in said satchel. Valorie has long, blonde and wavy hair that she typically attempts to keep control of by wearing a plain white beanie hat, even in warm weather. Said beanie could potentially be exchanged for a hair-band or bow, but she seems to prefer the more casual (See: lazier) approach. Her hair usually rebells enough for small sections to drape over the side of her head. It is however habit for her to fix her hair if any of it gets in the way of her sight. She has deep blue eyes, and typically doesn't wear any sort of gloves or jewelry.

Valorie is approximately 4'10'' feet tall, and has a fairly slim body build with only minor muscle build.

Personality: Valorie is a rather quirky young girl. She's pretty good at controlling her pokemon during battle, but for whatever reason, doesn't seem to have as much control in non battle situations. She dislikes getting dirty, but will do so anyway if she sees no easy alternative. She passionately wants to be the strongest trainer in the world.She's usually pretty nice, but can be a bit of a hotshot and or braggart when she's winning. She is not very modest, and loves to have her ego stroked. Can get very stressed and slightly depressed when she loses. Holds grudges over losses easily, and may seek to challenge someone repeatedly until she wins. Despite some of her less admirable traits, she is rarely cruel and though she is a braggart, is not all very prone to insulting and putting others down, preferring instead to put herself up so to speak. She is also terrified of fighting personally. (As in, not with pokemon.) She is rarely overly sweet or affectionate either, especially in front of other humans. This is mostly because she is scared of being mocked for anything of the sort. She is pretty attached to her pokemon however, but will react with severe embarrassment if caught in a gushy moment with them. She secretly misses her parents a lot, and has a tendency to keep her Dragonair out of its ball for company.

Of note, Valorie is obsessed with dragon pokemon. Despite her perceived attitude problem, Valorie could be called naive in some ways. Also, though one might've been able to deduce it from reading the wall above, she has some issues regarding repressing her emotions.

Other: Valorie has sleepwalking issues that result in sleep deprivation.

Last edited:

OminousMix

"Show me whatcha got."
Years
As the night passed and finally daylight hit the forest, Cress had awoken from a small map, he was out of it and thought:

"Ugh...I should do this more often..."

He rubbed his eyes and took a close look around. The situation was bad, there were now 5 Pokemon patrols instead of 1. Cress realised the situation was worsening and would only become worse and worse. He focused his spiritual energy and aura to send a telephatic message to Azelf. Azelf's eyes shined white and he started speaking Cress's thoughts out loud:

"It's Cress...The situation's worsening!! You have to come in to the forest and film yourselfs now. They're only going to put more patrols afterwards and occupy the entire area and we can't go in together because they'll instantly ask for reinforcments and we'll just be signing our death warrants.
I'm gonna get their attention and manouver them North in to a near lake where i'll fight them off and buy you time to film yourselfs. Don't try to reason with me or stop me....After this message come out and get them to start following me."

Cress's Aura stoped focusing and he quickly regained his normal state. His head was pounding but with absolutely no though he jumped infront of the enemy pokemon patrols and got them to follow him.

Zavytar

Lonely Planet Boy
Years
"Charmander!" Lance exclaimed as he noticed his Charmander was beginning to get drowsy, "Use Fire Spin on him, quick!" The lizard Pokémon yawned but made some sort of fire tornado that moved towards Gengar, as if wanting to trap him in itself. Lance smield but not for long as Charmander was getting sleepier and sleepier. "T-take that..." the Pokémon said yawning again and closed his eyes for a brief second but opened them wide again, as if trying not to fall asleep. He didn't look like he could last long, his eyes were rolling to the back of his head.

Suddenly Latios got a message inside his head. "It's Cress...The situation's worsening!! You have to come in to the forest and film yourselfs now. They're only going to put more patrols afterwards and occupy the entire area and we can't go in together because they'll instantly ask for reinforcments and we'll just be signing our death warrants.
I'm gonna get their attention and manouver them North in to a near lake where i'll fight them off and buy you time to film yourselfs. Don't try to reason with me or stop me....After this message come out and get them to start following me." His eyes opened wide and he told Lance to stop the match.

"Why? What's wrong?" the boy said, unaware of the message, as he was too focused on the battle.

ShinyDiamond

[b]The Other Promise[/b]
Years
Gengar managed to dodge the fire spin attack with what ever energy he had left. He awaited his trainer's command, but didn't hear anything.

Then Latias' voice broke out. Even she got the message from Cress. "The match has to stop because we have to go & film! Cress is leading the Pokemon away so we have time & free space to film! He can't distract them long though, so we gotta go now!"

This surprised Spike a bit. Looks like it's time. "Gengar, battle's over! We need to go!"

"Aww!" Gengar was disappointed, but he'll get Charmander with that 'trick' some other time. He went back to Spike's side afterwards.

miley810

Assassin
Years
(OOC:I will thank my computer kindly if it'll post my post this time. I randomly chose the winner of the match, if you want to know how vm me and I'll tell you, and the winner was Spike. Congrats ShinyDiamond, and sorry Mick Fizz. And Yellow, you are accepted. Sorry guys, I didn't feel like rping at all yesterday, and I didn't. And I watched portal walkthroughs all day, don't ask...Yellow you are accepted! Start at your home, or where ever your charecter has been staying, meet your legendary, collect stuff, and your legendary will lead you to a very well hidden entrence that you come up with. Also, you can fit a lot of stuff in your bag, but it can't be nessarily bottomless. Make sure to include some food/drink, and EVERYTHING that is in the bag when you pack, and everything she puts in while packing.)

"While they train their pokemon, we'll train your powers."Mew said."Try flying."

Adriane focused hard on flying, and when she jumped, she didn't go down. She had closed her eyes, but when she opened them, she was very suprised.

"I-I'm flyng!"She said as she flew in small circles.

"Try teleporting on the other side of the room."Mew said.

A small purplish flash came where Adriane had been and she appeared on the other side of the room.

"Thats so cool!"She exclaimed.

"Good job, now land."Mew said.

Adriane now relized she had teleported but was still flying. She teleported to the log she had been on and sat down.

"Your getting good."Mew said.

"Flying is fun."Adriane said."And teleporting is awesome!"

"Yeah, I love flying!"Mew said flipping around in the air.

"I wanna fly!"Bulbasaur said.

"I'll fly with you guys later."Adriane said lifting bulbasaur with her mind, softly whirling him around, and sitting him down."I think flying is more fun than that was."

"If it is than I'm going to have a heart attack from too much fun!"Bulbasaur said..

"Thats a over statement."Adriane said laughing.

"Yup!"Bulbasaur said also laughing.

"Okay!"Adriane said after hearing what Cress said.

Adriane returned all of her pokemon and put her backpack on. She hooked her pokeballs on her belt.

"Guys, grab hands, I'll teleport us."Adriane said."The legendaries know how to teleport on their own, so it won't take up much of my energy."

Adriane reached both of her hands out.

Last edited:

ShinyDiamond

[b]The Other Promise[/b]
Years
(Ooc: Does that mean Spike won? That's my guess. Oh & welcome Yellow! I hope editing this post made it less short. Is this post good Miley?)

Spike returned all his Pokemon & put them on his belt. He tightened his headband on his forehead so it wouldn't fall off.

"Alright. Let's go." He grabbed onto Adriane's hand & put out his other hand for the others. This was gonna be an epic adventure.

"Teehee! Pretty anxious to grab a girl's hand." Latias joked while she giggled. That only made Spike embarressed & blush, stricken with a surprised face.

"H-hey!" Spike was looking at the ground trying to avoid everyone's eyes. Latias likes being nice, but sometimes she likes making cute jokes to people. She flew by next to Latios ready to teleport.

Last edited:

miley810

Assassin
Years
(OOC: ShinyDiamond, beware of short posts! And guys, please vote on the poll for weither or not to make a OOC thread.)

Adraine waited. She wondered what the heck was going to happen.

"Well come on, we don't have all day!"Mew said.

"Patience Mew."Adriane said."Not everyone is automaticly ready all the time like you."Adriane said.

"Fine...just hurry! I wanna hurry up and get this war over with, and the fast this happens, the sooner we can be done!"Mew said.

"If they accept the tape."Adriane said.

"Why do you have to bring me down and think with the glass half empty?"Mew asked.

"I just don't want to get my hopes up. Also, everyone be prepared in case we have to fight."Adriane said slipping her camera in her backpack and zipping it with one hand.

"I'll be ready!"Mew said.

"Yeah...lets just hope we can do this..."Adriane said.

"Adriane! If your like that we won't!"Mew said.

"Sorry Mew."Adriane said.

Zavytar

Lonely Planet Boy
Years
"You're gonna be okay, buddy" Lance said as he used a Full Heal on Charmander, awakening the little lizard. "There." he added with a smile and then motioned all his Pokémon to come near him. "Okay, guys, I'm gonna have to send you all back to your Pokéballs" he said to them, "but I promise I'll send you back you as soon as I can. Is that OK with you?" His Pokémon nodded and the trainer send his six Pokémon inside their Pokéballs. He put them around his belt and then grabbed Adriane's other hand.

"Where are we going?" Lance asked as he did that. I'm really getting tired of moving around the world so quickly. he said to himself, and Latios gave him an usual "Calm down" message via telepathy. Fine... he said to Latios without moving his lips as he looked at him with a frown.

OminousMix

"Show me whatcha got."
Years
[OOC: Welcome abboard Yellow.]

While runing trying to not get himself killed Cress finally reached the lake, all worn out he decided to sent out sneasel to create an ice wall to protect them and buy time but as soon as he sent out sneasel more enemy pokemon appeared from the small mountain behind the lake. He sent out Hydreigon and hopped on him:

"Awlright Sneas ready for a little chalenge? You take the front side and i'll take the ones on the mountain. Whoever beats his part first wins. Ready, GO!" He said as they engaged the enemy.

As Cress was stuck up to his throat in enemy Pokemon he was wondering.

"I wonder if they're there, i can't be certain so i'm gonna have to buy as much time as possible."

He tried to send a quick telephatic message but a nearby enemy Alakazam prevented it. He knew only more pokemon would come to try and kill him, so he said to Sneasel:

"Sneas only more will come soon enough and i don't know if those kids are ready.....We're gonna have to buy as much time as we can...Even if it means dying."

Sneasel looked at Cress Strongly and Nodded. He hopped up on Hydreigon who flew just a little over the trees and used a flamethrower to surround the enemy pokemon and raise the attention of all nearby enemy pokemon so that he can clear out the entire forest and buy the gang enough time. His little act seemed to raise all the local pokemon in to a frenzy to try and surround him then kill him. As he was being surrounded from more than 300 Pokemon he was hitting everything in sight, trying to survive along with buying time for the film.

Cress tryed to inform the gang of what's happening by using Hydreigon's flamethrower to write a message in the sky. It said:

"I cleared out all the local areas you have about 2 Hours to make the film and go. After 2 Hours FILM OR NO FILM YOU MUST GO."

Dawn

Years
(OOC: Thanks for the welcome, Shiny, and I hope this will be a sufficient post. |D)

Meanwhile, in a Pokemon Center in Johto, a young girl woke up. She sat up and rubbed her eyes a bit before stretching her arms and standing. She wanted to become the best trainer in the world. A native of the Unova region, she was currently exploring Johto for the first time. She had slept well last night, which was wonderful to her because she tended to not sleep so well.

Valorie grabbed her satchel and headed into the local restroom, pulling out some clothes to change into. She had been wearing a modest pair of baby blue flannel pajamas. Changing out of those, folding them, and setting them back in her bag, she then went to pull out a pair of clothes worthy for the day. She first slipped on a pair of very short black modesty shorts, which were her justification for wearing a mini skirt, before putting on the rest of her 'standard outfit'.

Letting out a sigh, she peered in the mirror, looking herself over. She then frowned, realizing she still had to brush her hair. She took off her beanie and pulled out a small brush. After spending some time brushing her hair out so that she could look pristine she put her beanie back on over it, adjusting it and moving some of the hair out of her general scope of vision so that she could see. Looking in the mirror a second time, she became satisfied with herself, smiling at the image she had created.

She grabbed her satchel and exited the bathroom, making her way past a bystander waiting to use said bathroom to sit down in the Pokemon Center. Opening her satchel she began to rummage through it, checking to make sure she had everything she needed. She had her pokeballs, changes of clothes including a swimsuit, several bottles of fresh water, some instant noodle packages, a container of sunflower seeds, a bag of trail mix, a pair of rather thick winter pants and a blanket.

Valorie paused. Where were her healing items? She could've sworn she had some left. She dug around a bit more before coming across a couple of full heals, a super potion, and a single full restore she had been saving for quite a while for an emergency. She frowned. Only one Super Potion? That wouldn't do. She made a note to stop at the Pokemart before leaving. It was rather weird to her that there was a separate building for buying essentials in Johto. She didn't particularly understand why it was like that, but didn't really worry about it either.

"Alright..."

She was talking to herself. She abruptly realized this and grimaced, becoming self conscious of the fact that she felt unbearably alone. She made her way out of the Pokemon Center, walking over to the Mart and stopping in to buy two extra super potions before stuffing them into her satchel with the other one. Only, there was no one there to pay. This had become a theme lately. Where had everyone gone? It was honestly pretty scary. She didn't really understand. Was this something to do with her being in Johto? Was this a national holiday? What was going on?? Why were buildings unlocked? With guilt hanging over her head she stole the two super potions she was carrying by walking out with them. Would that really do though? Valorie considered the possibility of running out for a moment before smiling lightly at the thought. She didn't think she would. She decided to test her luck by only going with that much.

Normally she would've stopped somewhere for breakfast, but with no one to cook for her she was rather incapable of doing it herself beyond simple things. She often got sick of the sort of stuff she carried around in her bag, even if it was convenient and non-perishable. Her stomach growled, as if the empty feeling in her belly wasn't a hint enough. She took out her trail mix and began to snack on it, making an effort to take her mind off how much traveling alone bugged her sometimes. For whatever reason she just... couldn't get used to it!

After finishing her breakfast she proceeded to walk out of town at a brisk pace. After gaining some distance she reached into her bag and pulled out a single pokeball, pressing the button on it's face and letting out the dragonair contained within. Valorie's dragonair was pretty big, even for a dragonair. She was approximately twenty one feet long with proportions to match. To give a comparison, Dragonair was so big that she could literally not fit through most doors due to the sheer girth of her long body. Valorie reached out her arms up to Dragonair, inviting the large serpent pokemon for a hug while smiling pleasantly. Dragonair seemed happy to oblige, lowering her head down for Valorie to embrace. After a moment Valorie released Dragonair from the hug, looking off into the distance. There would be much walking to be done.

"Ready for a new day, Dragonair?"

She had spoken in an enthusiastic tone. Dragonair mewed in response. Valorie could not understand her, but she somehow felt as if they understood each other despite the language barrier on some level. It made her feel better. Her day seemed to be off to a good start. The sun was shining and there was nothing stopping her from training her heart out along the way to...wherever she was heading. The next town, she supposed. What had the sign said? She realized she hadn't read it and shrugged. Oh well.

After a while of walking, Valorie noticed something floating out of the woods. It was a strange pokemon the likes of which she had never seen. It had a primarily grey body and a primarily pink head. It seemed to be floating through the air towards her general direction. She turned her head to get a better look, noticing that it had two tails and yellow eyes. Yellow eyes... how eerie. She put this though aside and became alarmed as it became apparent that the pokemon was coming straight at her. It got right up in her face, startling her and making her very nervous. She held up her arms as if to shield herself and Dragonair made a threatening growl, not about to let some random pokemon hurt her trainer. The strange pokemon stopped and turned to stare at Dragonair. After a moment Dragonair mysteriously calmed down as if she had been spoken to or effected by some strange power. Valorie followed the pokemon's gaze and became mildly confused as to what was going on. She peered up at the pokemon, only to have it touch her forehead with one of it's arms. Almost immediately powerful emotions soared through her mind. Valorie grabbed at her head and pulled away, gritting her teeth and resisting the intrusion on her mind with all the might she could summon whilst startled. However, Mesprit was far too powerful and it was far too late. Valorie's resistance only served to make things harder by inducing strain, stress, and pain on her mind. She teared up a bit, quite frightened by the whole ordeal as her knees buckled underneath her. The The emotions spoke of a tragedy, of horrible wrongs, of a feeling of danger. The emotions began to paint a picture in Valorie's mind that gradually explained how the human race had been wrongly accused of, as a whole, keeping pokemon as slaves. The entire ordeal had Valorie squeezing her eyes shut as if to block out the feelings and crying, mostly due to fear and pain. It wasn't until she finally started to get that she was being told something that she started to ease up, even calming down some as the experience ended. Her muscles relaxed some and she collapsed, falling on her rear with her knees still buckled but her lower legs spread to the respective sides. It was then that she became aware of Dragonair vehemently attacking the strange pokemon from earlier to drive it away. Dragonair had seen the pain Valorie was in and no longer seemed to be capable of being fooled by whatever had happened earlier.

Valorie croaked out for Dragonair to stop, shuddering and hugging herself as she tried to regain her composure after the rather dramatic experience. Dragonair halted, turning around to look at Valorie in a confused manner. After a moment Valorie sniffled and wiped her cheeks. Well, so much for that great morning. The strange pokemon peered at Valorie, seemingly interested in her reaction to all this. After several more moments Valorie got up, bearing a mild frown. She was still quite shaken by the experience.

"It's... There's..."

She then realized that Dragonair was simply not capable of understanding an explanation and stopped, further annoyed by this realization. She brushed off the back of her skirt as she approached Dragonair. She gently patted Dragonairs side as she passed and Dragonair resigned herself to following along uncomfortably. Valorie approached the strange pokemon. What did she say? What did she do? After a moment she did the simplest thing she could think of. She nodded. The strange pokemon blinked before nodding in return. It seemed like it understood. It then proceeded to float off, surprisingly Valorie.

"Hey wait!"

Valorie called out, speeding up to chase the pokemon. The strange pokemon turned it's head and motioned for Valorie to follow. Valorie got the gesture and continued to give chase, silently this time. The strange pokemon lead her off the beaten path. She hesitated for a moment before continuing to chase, considering that she could get lost, or worse. She had decided that she was willing to take that chance. After all, she was sure she could handle the wilderness. Every so often a wild pokemon would attack, only to be quickly shot down by Dragonair. The strange pokemon appeared to stop and wait every time this happened, and the chance to battle eased Dragonair's frustration. After some time trekking through the wilderness they reached what appeared to be... nothing special at all. The strange pokemon stopped however and turned to face Valorie. Just as she was about to start trying to figure out why she was here something began to happen. A faint click was heard from the ground nearby in the strange pokemon's direction. The dirt then parted, moved by some invisible force, to reveal a metal door. The door then opened on its own. The strange pokemon quickly descended inside. Seeing as Dragonair was clearly too big, Valorie returned her as she approached the hole. She peered in, seeing that it had steel walls, on one side of which a ladder was located. She couldn't see the bottom as it was rather dark inside. Never-the-less, after a moments hesitation she began to descend into the hole, using the ladder. After she had proceeded some ways in, the latch abruptly shut above her, cutting off all light. She grimaced, hating the feeling of being blonde. It bothered her on many levels, and not just because she could potentially fall and hurt herself. Never-the-less, she proceeded further down. After a bit she felt solid ground underneath her, though it didn't sound like metal when she put her foot down. It didn't even make a sound at all! She rubbed her foot against the ground again. It sounded like... dirt. Lovely. She felt around her, finding that there were walls on all four sides and becoming frustrated. Was this a trick? Was she being buried alive?! Fears began to well up in her head until she felt a small hand tap her lower leg. She hesitated for a moment. Was that the strange pokemon? She abruptly felt a gentle but firm force pushing her downwards. She became further frustrated but allowed herself to get down to her knees. She then felt a tug on her arm and reached out. To her surprise there didn't seem to be a wall to touch. She moved forward, becoming aware that there had apparently been a low crawlspace. She was rather self conscious at his point that this was going to be a dirty crawl but trekked on anyway, silently cursing the fact that there was no light. At least if there was light she wouldn't feel so... alone, vulnerable. She realized what she was actually afraid of and became embarassed, ashamed of herself for feeling such. She immediately attempted to repress said feelings, replacing them with anger, which she used to fuel her crawl, feeling her way around the tunnel which lead her up and down slopes through the ground. After some time crawling, which she got the general impression was bringing her slowly higher, she bumped her head into a wall. She had reached the end, but she was still underground. She quickly considered that perhaps she would need to climb again, reaching upwards. She was pleased to discover that there was in fact somewhere left to go, that somewhere being straight up. Yet... there was no ladder! Valorie became momentarily alarmed until she heard another lock clicking and light flooded the tunnel from above. She didn't need a ladder. The exit was well within reach and she simply pulled herself up with some effort.

Who made that tunnel and why hadn't they heard of the magical invention of these things called doors?! They were in a building. Valorie looked around. Lots of science'y looking equipment and computers were laying around. She blinked and looked back down. The panel they had climbed out of was disguised as an ordinary floor panel. It must've been a secret entrance. Where was she, though? She looked around again and spotted the strange pokemon motioning for her to come. She had quickly began to calm down with the restoration of her sight, only mildly annoyed now, and proceeded to follow the strange pokemon even further. She was lead over to a table where a bunch of mechanical parts were strewn about, as well as tools and an odd bracelet-looking thing. The strange pokemon motioned to the bracelet and Valorie attempted to pick it up, only to find that it wouldn't budge! It was then that she noticed a metal loop wrapped around it holding it to the table. It appeared to be some sort of lock.

Valorie glanced at the strange pokemon as if to ask 'What, you can't open this one?' before looking around. What was she supposed to do? She then began to inspect the table. There didn't seem to be anything worth noting to see there. Looking around some more, she noticed a computer with the words 'Prototype Development Center' on the screen. It was rather large. Looking down she saw that there was a full keyboard and a command interface. Luckily, she wasn't exactly computer illiterate and recognized it almost immediately. The screen listed that she should type help for a list of commands, and so she did so. After reading through the list a bit she found a seemingly fitting option under Security>Unlock>Proto. After typing that in she was asked to confirm her actions, and after doing so heard a rather loud click. She was rather impressed that the computer hadn't even asked for a password of some sort. Deciding not to worry about the details she walked back over to the table, only to find the strange pokemon trying on the bracelet.

Strange Pokemon: "Thank you."

Valorie's eyes widened. The pokemon had talked to her! She was silenced for a few moments due to shock. What did she say? The pokemon's voice sounded female and rather small, though calm.

"...What are you?"

Mesprit: "I'm called Mesprit. This bracelet allows me to communicate with you in your native language."

Valorie raised her eyebrows in mock skepticism as Mesprit pointed out the obvious.

"What is this place?"

Mesprit: "A laboratory. We need to leave. The longer we stay here the more we risk getting caught."

Valorie's brow furrowed. Were they not supposed to be there? she had almost unconsciously assumed that they were allowed. It then occurred to her that she had just helped Mesprit steal. The feeling of outrage was quickly drowned out by one of fear. What if she was caught?

"...How do we get out?"

Mesprit: "Back the way we came, unfortunately."

Valorie grimaced, abruptly turning tail and running back to the hole she had emerged from and jumping in. Mesprit was mildly surprised by the speed at which Valorie had left and quickly turned to follow.

Mesprit: "..."

Valorie spared no time beginning to start crawling back down the tunnel. Darkness quickly consumed her vision as the secret door closed. For a few minutes she made an effort to move quickly before abruptly stopping when she felt a small hand tap on her backside. Rather irritated with the gesture she attempted to glare over her shoulder, only to realize it was completely ineffective. She noted that she hated the dark.

Mesprit: "I'm sorry."

Valorie blinked. Mesprit was /sorry/? Well she hadn't seen that coming. The pokemon hadn't seemed to care all that much about Valories frustration earlier.

"You're sorry?"

Mesprit: "You seem upset."

Valorie became unimpressed. It completely flew over her head to ask how Mesprit could tell she was still upset without seeing her. It wasn't as if she was seething with rage in tone here. Mild annoyance at best as far as tone went.

"Oh, you just led me on a chase to go steal a speech bracelet for you. No big deal."

The sarcasm in her words was evident, and they were followed by silence.

Mesprit: "You know I'm only trying to prevent a great wrong."

Valorie wanted to retort, but Mesprit was right. She did know that. She stopped to think a moment, feeling a floating pokemon bump into her and sighed. Apparently Mesprit was as blind as she was down here.

"Yeah... I know. I guess I'm just... This all seems so..."

Abruptly, she felt Mesprit's small form squirming past her. She silently agreed to this. It was less prone to awkward bumping this way. Only, she then felt Mesprit place her hand on Valorie's forhead again. This time, however, she felt her anger melt away, replaced with a feeling of comfort. Valorie did not struggle this time, thus avoiding any strain, stress and pain. Valorie's cheeks turned a bright pink, though nobody could see. Nothing Mesprit could have said would've had an effect anywhere near this powerful. After a moment Mesprit removed her hand and continued on, leaving a bewildered Valorie to shake her head in embarrassment as the feeling left her. Admittedly, she had loved the feeling she was given. Yet, it somehow felt as if it wasn't earned. She disregarded this for the time being, focusing on getting out of the dirty tunnel. Abruptly she felt an invisible force stopping her.

Mesprit: "Don't bump your head. The wall's right in front of you."

Valorie was half tempted to thank the pokemon but was more concerned about getting out of the tunnel. The hatch above them opened, spilling light into it. She quickly climbed up, pulling herself up and out and standing up, stretching.

"A-Aaaah...!"

Mesprit floated up in front of her again, drawing Valorie's attention.

"Who did we just steal from?"

Mesprit: "I'm sure the would appreciate us using their technology."

Valorie became somewhat skeptical, interrupting the pokemon.

"Why's that?"

Mesprit: "...They've been taken. For the slaughter."

Valorie's face paled a bit. The emotions she had experienced earlier on the road came flooding back to her.

"...Right, something about a tragedy..."

Mesprit then began speaking, and for once Valorie just listened.

Mesprit: "Mewtwo has convinced many of the other legendary pokemon from around the world that humanity is set out to enslave pokemon world-wide. The ones that believed him have... decided to attempt to eradicate humans. I need your help to stop them."

Valorie became very concerned. Eradicate... humans? Mewtwo? Legendary pokemon? What the heck was going on? The thought that the human race could actually be being wiped out baffled her. That only happened in movies! It wasn't possible! None of this was possible! At least, that's what she thought. It was overwhelming.

"W-What?"

Mesprit: "You're one of the only free humans. I need your help."

Valorie raised a hand to her forehead, holding her head. She couldn't breath. She couldn't think. Though, that was probably a result of the whole not breathing thing.

Mesprit: "Are... you o-"

And then Valorie just sort wobbled and proceeded to faint, being caught by Mesprit's psychic powers. Breathing. She had neglected to do it for too long.

Mesprit: "..."

Mesprit seemed rather disappointed. It was hard for her to understand that Valorie came from a world where people who claimed humanity was coming to an end were usually laughed off the stage, let alone taken remotely seriously. If it weren't for the fact that she hadn't seen a human in a significant period of time she wouldn't have believed it herself. What Mesprit had told her had rocked her world hard though. To her, the whole fainting ordeal seemed a bit... pathetic, to be blunt.

Not long after fainting Valorie began regaining consciousness, as she had started breathing again after losing it. She groaned and reached up again, clutching her head. She felt nauseous. After a few moments what had happened came back to her and she began to panic. Mesprit promptly set Valorie back on her feet.

"What about my friends?! What about... What about my parents?!"

Valorie had always missed her parents after leaving them, though she would never admit it. The thought that they were gone, possibly dead, hit her like a truck. Tears welled up in her eyes and she gritted her teeth again. She wanted to hit something, but wouldn't dare strike Mesprit. She was not a violent person, and was very against hitting others, regardless of how angry she was.

Meanwhile, Mesprit seemed disappointed. It wasn't that she thought Valorie was hopeless. Strange in that she somehow managed to forget to breath, perhaps. But her disappointment stemmed from watching Valorie suffer. Regardless of how necessary it was, she felt wrong putting a child through this sort of torment.

Mesprit: "There... is still a chance to save everyone. I /need/ your help though."

Mesprit had put a lot of emphasis on the word need. Valorie wiped the tears from her eyes and looked into Mesprit's. She might not have had a lot of friends, but back in her home town she had a few childhood friends, not to mention her parents. She took the hope that they might be alive and clinged to it, clinged to it for all it was worth. She then used that hope to fuel her determination. She abruptly realized what a miserable mess she must look like. Wiping her eyes a second time she put on a brave expression.

"...Alright..."

She wasn't emotionally stable. Her right eye twitched a bit, but Mesprit could tell what she said was genuine. Perhaps the whole ordeal had simply been too hard on her and she would feel better later. Mesprit reached out and touched Valorie again, filling her mind with soothing emotions. Valorie blushed, except this time she was so touched by the gesture that she simply reached out and grabbed Mesprit, hugging the pokemon to her affectionately. At least she had someone to talk to, to relate to... sort of anyway. Mesprit was... startled, to say the least. She accepted it after a moment though. Abruptly, Valorie felt a sort of foreign power filling her.

Mesprit: "I've given you the ability to use my power as you wish. ...It might take some getting used to."

Valorie paused to consider what Mesprit just said,still holding Mesprit rather tightly to her. She had been given... power? What was Mesprit's power? She decided it would be better to ask.

"Power..?"

Mesprit: "Levitation, control over emotions, teleportation, as well as many of the other skills I possess."

Valorie seemed mildly confused, but then got the gist of it, though it was slightly hard to believe. All of a sudden something occurred to her.

"Wait a second... teleportation? You could teleport that /entire/ time?"

She spoke in an accusing tone.

Mesprit: "...I didn't think you would trust me to, after our initial meeting."

Valorie stayed silent for a few moments before deciding that she no longer cared. It was all over and done with. The question now was... where to go from here?

Last edited:

miley810

Assassin
Years
(OOC:Yellow, awesome awesome awesome first post! I hardly ever see rpers make a first post that long. I can tell, your a good rpers because your post was good quality, not just length, which probably won't keep as long. But still, we have the best set of rpers I've probably ever seen on this rp. And guys, sorry for not posting!)

"We're going to meet up with Cress."Adriane said.

Adriane took a deep breath and focused her power. All the legendaries grabbed hands, Mew grabbing Lance's, and Azelf grabbing Spikes, and Latias and Latios touching with their wings. Adraine focused on the area Cress was in, but not quite where he was. Adriane forced teleporting threw, and she felt really light.
Now they dissappeared and reappeared. Adriane opened her eyes gasping. She turned around and saw Cress, and several pokemon fighting him and Sneazle.

"Oh you dumbo you're gonna get yourself killed!"Adriane scolded quietly."Well he told us to hurry and film, so lets get to it...Mew, you stay here and hide. Let us know if Cress needs any help. Understand?"

"Ok, good idea."Mew said.

With that Adriane ran towards a more unpopulated area. It was pretty grassy. She set her camera on a rock.

"Ok guys. How are we doing this. We can either speak towards the legendaries, or we can try to act like we didn't know the camera was on and we desided to show them it. So I think we should go with number one."Adriane said.

ShinyDiamond

[b]The Other Promise[/b]
Years
Ok, teleporting he can handle. Flying, not so much. Cress was really getting himself into some kind of trouble that's for sure!

Spike thought of what would be best, & taking the second option seemed suitable to him. "I think I'll go with option two if that's okay with you." He said to Adriane.

The next thing he did was take out his Ralts & held him closely. Soon he would be able to battle...why not now?

OminousMix

"Show me whatcha got."
Years
Cress grabbed his Hydreigon tightly, looked him directly in the eyes and nodded trying to tell him something. As he and his two pokemon were fighting off the invading pokemon they soon began to build up in numbers, going from 50 to 300 and over. The before few pokemon were populating the entire lake and border of the forest. Cress focused his aura on his hand and touched Hydreigon with it telling him to use his flamethrower at the sky to deliver a message.

"I'm sorry but i can not hold the pokemon off for 2 hours anymore, you have to get out...exactly after 30 Minutes or you won't be able to save all the people from the legendaries."Was written in the sky with a fiery text.

The havoc at the Lake could easily be seen from a distance of 5KM. All the fiery pillars rising, the crumbling boulders and the high explosions thrusting tons of sand and debrie in to the air. The situation was at it's highest degree and Cress then ordered Hydreigon to pick up sneasel.After picking Sneasel up, they flew up high enough to dodge around 50% of the atacks but Hydreigon was still moving around trying to not get hit by the immense waves of force that the multiple pokemon's attacks were causing. Cress grabbed both Hydreigon and Sneasel thrusting the aura in his hands to their bodies and looked them strongly in the eyes. He told them via his aura:

"Heh guys, this is it. Remember when you two met for the first time....
When that incident happened....When everything was so dark....
This time were going to finish it. It's time for that technique..."

Their eyes closed to the extent when they were barely open...Both looking down with immense pain from remembering something painful...
Sneasel clenched his claws and nodded saying.

"Snees!!"

Hydreigon heard that and closed his eyes, opening them fully afterwards while making a yawn with a hint of laughter in it. As if he was saying "Heh!".
Sneasel then proceeded to quickly jump off hydreigon and land punching the ground. After sneasel punched the ground it all suddenly began to freeze the ground and all beneath it, proceeding even behind the enemy pokemon. It seems Cress wanted Sneasel to freeze the ground of the surrounding areas diamond solid. After Sneasel began the immediate freeze of the areas Cress Jumped from Hydreigon quickly opening his pokeball to release Umbreon who landed stomping on the ground with Cress. While Seeing what the Situation was, Umbreon quickly looked at Cress and nodded. After that the two proceeded to fight all the pokemon trying to attack Sneasel and Hydreigon. While Sneasel, Umbreon and Cress were doing their things Hydreigon was making a very solid Dark Fiery Sphere that was unbreakable by any pokemon, even the legendaries. The Sphere was extending as the ice field, going over all the surroinding areas and beneath them. It seem's Cress was going to trap all the pokemon and himself in a sphere of sorts. It seems he was planning a last resort plan for a situation like this...

Last edited:

Zavytar

Lonely Planet Boy
Years
Lance scratched his head. "I don't know, guys, as long as it shows the legendaries that not all humans are evil..." he said, "Any option would be good." Suddenly Primeape popped out of his Pokéball. "Train" he said upon exiting, "I wanna train."

Lance sent out his Charmander after that. The little lizard heard Primeape was still too excited about training. But then the wacky ape smashed a tiny rock that was next to him, it looked at him angrily. "Hey, watch out!" the Fire-type Pokémon said, "Calm down, we'll get to train eventually. But we're kinda busy here, so try not to ruin everything!" Charmander sounded angrier with every passing second, and Primeape sat down and took a deep breath before calming down a little. However, he still said "Train" quietly every ten seconds.

"Okay" Lance said, "Time to send out all the other guys." After saying these last words ht sent out the rest of his team. They walked around the place, but without getting too far from their trainer.

"Guys...We're filming ourselves to try to convince the legendaries to release all humans...What do you think we should do?" Lance asked his Pokémon, "Speak to the Legendaries or pretend the camera wasn't here?"

Almost all of Lance's Pokémon went with the speaking to the legendaries idea, except for Primeape, who said "Train", much to their annoyance.

"Well, Adriane" Lance said, "My Pokémon and I think we should speak directly to the le...gen...da..." He became speechless when he spotted the new message in the sky. "I'm sorry but i can not hold the pokemon off for 2 hours anymore, you have to get out...exactly after 30 Minutes or you won't be able to save all the people from the legendaries." it said.

Dawn

Years
(Thanks. c:)

Valorie headed back to the town she had previously been at that morning, this time with a legendary pokemon at her side. For a while, both were simply silent, though for completely different reasons. As they entered the ghost town Valorie looked around as if in some vein hope of finding someone. She was disappointed however. Before she had met Mesprit, she had assumed that the disappearance of people was just... some really weird cultural thing. Now the ghost town seemed horrifying to her because of what it represented. She gazed at the abandoned buildings which still looked pretty upkept despite the absense of their keepers and her heart just sunk. Needless to say, the absense of other humans bothered her a whole lot.

Walking into the abandoned Pokemon Center she sat down and held her head in her hands, resting her elbows on her upper legs. This whole situation was nightmarish and confusing. What did she do now? Her pokemon were nice and all, but she couldn't /communicate/ with them! She didn't think she could handle life like this forever, though Mesprit's presence made it slightly easier. This was despite Mesprit's silence. Valorie looked up and caught Mesprit gazing at her. Mesprit was giving her time to deal with shock and her emotions. How much she could recover, though, was another story. Mesprit was far from unaware of the intricacies of emotions and could tell that what she had said had done a lot of damage. There was no telling whether there would be scarring. Perhaps if she could find some others to reunite Valorie with it would help the process.

Mesprit: "What's your name?"

Valorie looked up at Mesprit and just closed her eyes, taking a deep breath. When she spoke, she sounded pretty crushed. Yet, she was obviously trying hard not to let it weigh her down. Mesprit respected her endurance, if nothing else.

"I'm Valorie...Ryder."

Mesprit: "You're not from around here, are you?"

Valorie shook her head. She wasn't quite sure how Mesprit had known, but was it really that farfetched? She was sitting next to a psychic pokemon that could read emotions on a perfect level. She had experienced herself how a complex string of emotions could translate into actual thoughts or ideas.

Meanwhile, Mesprit became frustrated. They didn't exactly have time for this, and yet it wasn't exactly unimportant either. On one hand, she could take the bad emotions away, but she was no fool. Emotions were a very important gear in the operation of humans without exception. Without them, Valorie would be crippled even worse than she was now. She could try to drown the negative ones out with happier ones, but that would open up a whole new set of problems regarding having to be in physical contact. Plus, it would dull Valorie's senses quite a bit. She also wasn't sure if Valorie would appreciate such manipulation. What was she to do? She supposed she would just have to trust Valorie to be strong in the face of this catastrophe. There was... one thing she thought of, however.

Mesprit: "I'm sorry."

Valorie became somewhat frustrated. She hoped this wasn't about the whole trek through the tunnel thing again. That would've been a grievous oversight on Mesprit's part to think that was the problem.

"Sorry for what..?"

Mesprit: "That you've been put in this position. It's not right, but times are increasingly desperate."

Valorie stared at Mesprit for a moment. The nail had been hit right on the head. For whatever reason she wasn't all that surprised. After a moment she averted her eyes downward, grimacing.

Mesprit: "There are a handful of others that don't believe Mewtwo. I believe that they too are seeking out...partners. We're not... fully alone quite yet."

That caught Valorie's attention. She looked up again.

"Are they here?.."

Mesprit: "I'm afraid not. We'd have to go find them. I'm afraid I also do not have the ability to simply find anyone over great distances..."

This seemed to further frustrate Valorie. How in the world were they going to find their allies with no leads? They could be anywhere across the world! Her expression grew increasingly frustrated until Mesprit spoke again.

Mesprit: "However, I do believe that they are probably within Johto."

Valorie blinked. Well... that was certainly a start. Yet, Johto was still a rather big place.

"Do we teleport..?"

Valorie was quickly interrupted by Mesprit, whose tone seemed to be one of warning.

Mesprit: "No. That would make us too hard to find and cover too little ground."

Mesprit hesitated a moment before continuing.

Mesprit: "I noticed you have a Dragonair. If we take to the skies we'll stand the best chance of finding someone or being found. However... be warned that that applies to our enemies as well. If we come under attack, we may have flee very quickly, possibly through teleportation."

Valorie paused, looking away. She actually preferred not to ride Dragonair. She and Dragonair shared a rather special relationship. She had hatched Dragonair from an egg herself back in Unova and had raised Dratini from then on. Of course, it hadn't been that long ago, but all of a sudden with the disappearance of most of the human race it seemed like ages. She found herself tearing up a bit as she reminisced and wiped her eyes briefly. She had another pokemon she preferred to ride when flying who was faster as a bonus.

"Alright... but I have another pokemon I'd prefer to ride."

Mesprit blinked but said nothing. She didn't quite understand what the big deal was, but it wasn't important which pokemon Valorie chose so long as they got moving. Valorie got up and adjusted her outfit briefly before heading back out of the pokemon center, Mesprit on her tail. She then proceeded to take out two pokeballs, releasing Dragonair and Flygon. The two pokemon eyed eachother and then Valorie, greeting her with their respective cries. Valorie smiled at the two lightly, happy to see them.

"Flygon? We're going to go flying, alright?"

Flygon seemed to nod, proceeding to lean forward so that Valorie could climb up onto her back easier. Valorie climbed up onto Flygon, wrapping her legs around Flygon's belly and resting her hands on Flygon's lower neck. Mesprit floated over beside her.

Mesprit: "Why is your Dragonair out..?"

Valorie blinked. Dragonair might be a huge pokemon, but she was a big baby who very much craved Valorie's company and vice versa.

"I figured she could fly along with us..."

Mesprit: "...As long as you realize she will also make it a lot easier for our enemies to spot us."

Valorie grimaced again. She didn't particularly like the way Mesprit was lecturing her. Of course, Mesprit caught this and responded to it after a moment.

Mesprit: "I just... don't want you to get hurt."

Valorie blinked. Mesprit had sounded and appeared unusually emotional when she had said that. She got the impression that Mesprit was indeed very worried for her. Did Mesprit have a reason to believe she might not make it? That she might be captured along with the other humans? Huh. Valorie didn't comment on that though.

"...Thanks. I just--We should get started, I guess."

With that, Flygon flapped her powerful wings several times, kicking up a cloud of dirt as she rose into the air, carrying Valorie on her back. Valorie wrapped one arm around Flygon's neck as they began taking off to make sure she could stay on. Flygon was a very, very fast pokemon when she tried, though Valorie had no intention of pushing Flygon to her limits whilst riding her. Such would probably be very dangerous for Valorie's safety. Plus, Dragonair couldn't keep up if she did that! As it stood Dragonair was already hustling through the air to try and keep up, clearly struggling with it even when Flygon wasn't trying her hardest.

"Let's slow down a bit Flygon. We're searching for stuff on the ground, so we can't just wiz past everything anyway."

Flygon responded by slowing down a bit, allowing Dragonair to have an easier time keeping pace. Mesprit meanwhile seemed to keep the pace fairly easily. Meanwhile, both Valorie and Mesprit brooded as they searched the land below for signs of human life, though Mesprit also kept an eye out for familiar legendary figures. Valorie's mind was on trying to deal with her emotions and how to go about saving everyone. Mesprit's mind was on a similar track, though she had a significantly more formulated plan on how to go about doing things. Additionally, Mesprit was thinking about what would happen if Valorie was captured or worse. She had... her own reasons for being so concerned about this. Would she simply find another human again? It had seemed like such a stroke of luck to find Valorie as it was. How many chances would she get to do this right? She didn't want to find out. That was why it was important that Valorie be the last human she had to do this to.

miley810

Assassin
Years
(OOC: I may have failed to mention this earlier, but when we go to the non-rebel legendaries, I'll be playing them. So yeah, if we do go to a fighting path, than I'll be playing the legendaries, so no auto hitting, no "this attack is unable to be dodged or fizzled" and stuff if/when we get there. And yellow, it'd be best if you teleport here, where we don't all have to act like its been a while. That could get confusing. Great posts by the way! Great posts everyone actually. I apologize for not posting sooner. I was traveling yesterday, and I couldn't think of what to post very well before.)

"Before we start, I'll try to contact Mesprit."Mew said.

"Mesprit. Can you hear me? Its Mew. If you have a human, we're in the mountains in Kanto and we need everyone we can get here. We're making a video of the trainers showing they don't abuse pokemon.Mew sent to Mesprit.

"We can start without them, it won't matter if they come in a bit later."Mew said at the same time as Adriane.

"I guess great minds think a like."Adriane said laughing.

"Ok, we'll speak to the legendaries. Are we all ready?"She asked holding the camera, ready to place it on a rock that was four five feet tall."Big dang rocks here."

"Uh-huh."Mew said.

"Ok, so yeah, everyone ready?"Adriane asked again, not thinking about i

Mew worried about weither or not the other legendaries, the non-rebel ones, would believe them. Adraine released Glaceon, Plusle, Teddiursa, Vulpix, Azumarill, and Bulbasaur. She smiled at them.

"Guys, we're making a video to show to the non-rebel legendaries. Like Mewtwo. So, we're going to prove to them we don't abuse you guys, and we love all of you."She said."And then we get to show the tape to them. So, yeah. Act like you normally would, and I know if you arn't."

Adriane laughed once, all of her pokemon knowing she wouldn't punish them for trying to "enhance" the love, but she knew they wouldn't.

Last edited:

Dawn

Years
Mesprit abruptly looked up as if hearing something nobody else could. Kanto? Well that was a gross miscalculation on her part somewhere. She was relieved though. This would spare them almost all of the searching. She just silently hoped that this would be what Valorie needed to start healing from the damage that had been afflicted on her. Mesprit proceeded to float over beside Valorie, attracting the attention of Flygon who was ever so slightly wary around the Mesprit, her being a stranger and all. No fighting ensued however.

Mesprit: "I know were they are."

Valorie glanced at Mesprit, giving her a skeptical look. If she had known, why hadn't she told her sooner?

"Since when?"

Mesprit: "I was told telepathically. I'm going to teleport us there now."

Valorie blinked. Mesprit had been told telephatically? What was up with that? Mesprit proceeded to respond to Mew, telling them that they were coming. Mesprit concentrated her powers on the four of them, teleporting them to the general area of the Kanto mountains. Flygon freaked out a bit but quickly calmed as Valorie attempted to sooth her. She looked down at the earth below them.

"...Okay so where?--"

Mesprit: "Follow me."

Mesprit proceeded to fly off, leaving Flygon, Valorie, and Dragonair to follow. Valorie found herself excited. She was finally going to meet some of the others that apparently avoided capture! As Flygon glided lower she found herself becoming anxious. How did they know she could even be friends with whoever they were? Would they even get along? She didn't exactly have the cleanest track record with getting along with strangers, partially due to her tendency to compete with others. Sometimes she felt ashamed of herself, but more often than not she tried to convince herself that she was fine and that others could just be jerks sometimes.

Mesprit slowed down, allowing Flygon to catch up as they approached the area. Flygon slowly hovered around the immediate area, allowing Valorie to lean over to look at the ground, searching for some sign of life down there. Thinking she saw something, she brought Flygon down. She could feel her own heart beating, and it was racing for that matter. Flygon touched down and landed, though Valorie did not dismount her pokemon yet, preferring instead to look around curiously from Flygon's back.

ShinyDiamond

[b]The Other Promise[/b]
Years
'Looks like it's option two then.' Though Spike. He put down the happy Ralts & summoned out his remaining Pokemon. He explained what the situation was, & they all agreed...well, Gengar wanted to battle more, but he put that aside.

"Does anyone else feel wind?" Asked Spike. He & his Pokemon looked up to find a girl with a Flygon & Dragonair. When he noticed Mesprit, he knew this was the sixth member of their team. He decided to greet the new girl.

"You must be the new girl. Good to meet you." He put out his hand for her to shake.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back