• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Happy New Year from the Pokémon Community

Starry Windy

Everything will be Daijoubu.
Years
10... 9... 8... 7... 6... 5... 4... 3... 2... 1...
(confetti pops)
HAPPY NEW YEAR 2013!!!
That's right! I've just hit 2013!!!
May your wish and dreams come true and full of joy, hope and great life!!!

Oshamaru

Legs go, Megaman!
Years
Happy New Year people on the other side of the world! It´s 11 AM here, so 13 more hours for me. I joined the site only 3 days I ago, but I feel like if I have been here for more.

2012 was a pretty strange year for me. In 2013, I really want to correct many details about me. And if you guys feel like you need the change, aim for it, too.

Zeffy

g'day
Years
  • Age 27
  • Seen Feb 7, 2024
So much has happened this 2012. Arguably the best year of my life as of yet, I still have more to experience. :p I'm not expecting much this 2013, aside from graduation and college, but happy new year to everyone regardless!

HaiImNate

Ice Cream
Years
  • Seen Jul 27, 2013
There's about ten and a half more hours until it's 2013 over here, but thank you very much! I hope that everyone has a nice and prosperous new year!

I'm going to try to do my best, that's my new year's resolution! :)

Hyperbeem

Only got $20 in my pocket
Years
Happy New Years/New Years eve everyone! 2012 has definitely been my best year so far, but I'm looking forward to more next year :) Spend the night with family guys! 12 hours to go here

Meganium

[i]memento mori[/i]
Years
I'm going to end 2012 on happier note, online and offline as well. I've gone through sooooo many obstacles, sacrifices, and other decisions! Honestly, I look forward to 2013, and I'm glad that I'll be spending it with both friends and family!

Happy new year to all my PC friends! May 2013 be prosperous to all of you. <3

Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen May 11, 2023
Happy New Year everyone, hope you all have a great evening and a wonderful 2013 with lots of fond memories from this year to look back on. c:

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen yesterday
Happy New Years to all! I hope 2013 will be good to all of you :)

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Jan 1, 2024
Here's to 2013, which hopefully won't suck as bad as 2012 did!

Icy Burn

Beginner Breeder | Kyurem W <3
Years
It's slowly getting ever closer until 2012 ends now ... I'm so darn excited! ^_^

This year has been great for me, especially as I joined PC later on in the year and it's great. You guys are awesome people especially at the PS Server (my second first home) who I never stop talking to.

That's me done for this year ... goodbye 2012 and have a happy new year!

Pharetra

zzzz
Years
  • Age 27
  • Seen Nov 23, 2021
Happy new year everyone! Hopefully 2013 won't be as bad as 2012, but I'm not too sure about that.

Years
Happy New Years! It's not in my timzone yet, but to anyone who's already in 2013, uh happy new year!
2012 was a pretty awesome year for me, and if it wasn't for anyone else, WELL LET'S SEE HOW 2013 IS! I'm sure it will be awesome. =3
253.gif
253.gif
253.gif
253.gif
253.gif
253.gif

Here's some Grovyles to start off 2013.

Ayutac

Developer who wants your help
Years
Hey guys, happy new year from Germany (even if it is about 43 minutes late) :DD

@ those, who kinda know who I am: Yes, I still exist and I'm probably releasing an alpha version of the Pokémon Dating Sim ;)

Nathan

Blade of Justice
Years
Well i wish everyone here a Happy New Year! May 2013 bring you all happiness and the success in whatever you'll try to realize. I also hope that the bond we share at the PokeCommunity will be stronger than ever.

Years
  • Age 25
  • Seen Dec 16, 2022
**** ninja'd

Posting this at exactly 00:00 January 1st 2013 GMT +0

Have a great year everybody on the forums. Remember that we are all survivors of the Mayan apocalypse.

Treecko

the princess without voice
Years
‎2012 was a decent year for me. Went through some struggles, but I finally got my high school diploma which is probably the best thing that happened to me this year. I also happened to meet a bunch of good friends here on PC. My first year here was great and I can't wait for my anniversary in February. Now I hope I can move forward in 2013. So here's to a better 2013.

I won't be online for most of the day tonight or tomorrow so I won't be ringing in the new year here. So.....

Happy New Year everyone!! Hope it's a good 2013!

Last edited:
Years
It has just turned 2013 here in the UK and I am really happy that it has. 2012 wasn't the best of years for me especially to those who died in the family.

Let 2013 bring happiness, joy and laughter to everyone's lives.

HAPPY NEW YEAR!

Back