• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

What's the last pokemon you got from an egg?

Years
  • Age 34
  • Seen Feb 22, 2024
My last 2km egg hatched a Zubat. Before that I hatched a Doduo, my second one.

PageEmp

No money puns. They just don’t make cents.
Years
Ponyta from a 5km egg. I've been willing to evolve one of mine, so that's good.

magicalgirlj

I liek Popplio
Years
At the park today I hatched yet another common Pokemon in my area Staryu. Well whatever I like Starmie. If all my 5K eggs were not common Pokemon in my area that would be great.
Today I hatched my third Goldeen from a 5K egg. Grrrrrrrrrrr Why am I always getting this from 5K eggs? They are pretty common i my area. I am just having bad luck with eggs these days.

Last edited:
Years
  • Age 37
  • Seen Feb 9, 2017
Just when I got 10k eggs after more than 1 month of drought, I got back2back Onyx! Talk about luck.... sigh

Adore

Party.
Years
Grimer! I still haven't seen wild one yet. But I'm pretty happy about hatching this once since it gave me a lot of candies. :)

Harlik

Virtual Machine
Years
I got a Magmar on my last walk. Would be happy if they didn't regularly appear right in my home.

Years
  • Age 34
  • Seen Feb 22, 2024
My last couple eggs had Charmander and Slowpoke. Was really happy to get Charmander since from eggs is pretty much the only way to get it here.

Back