• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Square-Enix Fan Club

Riku

Who cares to know, eh Bubbles?
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Feb 22, 2021
I DO! I can't afford a PS3 atm.....

ANYWAY,now that we know about one of the ones that were in-development, anybody have any ideas as to what the new one will be about? Tetsuya said it wasn't III, so... any ideas?

Riku

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Feb 22, 2021
I have a feeling that Luxord's name is Rould, Demyx is Medy, and Larxene is Arlene. Marluxia I always guessed might be Lumaria or something like it.... Just a guess, though.

Cherrim

PSA: Blossom Shower theme is BACK ♥
Years
Lumaria is my favourite but it's... not much of an anagram-minus-X because it's just the syllables jumbled around rather than the letters. :( Makes it pronounceable but not really on par with the other official "original" names released so it's probably not a contender. Same with Arlene (which is why I like the alternative Relena--especially since the character Relena in Gundam Wing was, iirc, a total peace activist which is hilarious).

I hope the new game isn't a handheld game. :( I don't mind that it's not gonna be KH3 but I want some better systems to get a bit of love.

Crystal-Heart

~Black & White~
Years
Welcome PPS
~Members List Updated~

If reCoded is what I think it is, a remake of Coded similar to reChain of Memories, it will likely be released on PSP or NDS since I don't see them making new character models for a PS3/360 release until KHIII, nor do I see them making a new PS2 game. However, I suppose the Wii is still a candidate.

Cherrim

Years
Re:Coded was confirmed for DS (yay, not iPhone like I dreaded!) so no worries there. But there's still that one unannounced game. :O I'm so curious as to what it is and I do hope it's not handheld. ><;

Riku

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Feb 22, 2021
I'm guessing it probably will be. I think the console games are reserved strictly for Sora's main exploits. Not Data Sora, not Roxas.... straight up Sora.

Oh, on a side note, I've found all the cutscenes (I think, anyway) subbed on Youtube. Aqua is definitely my favorite, now.

Riku

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Feb 22, 2021
How very true. However, I don't have any money for a PS3 atm, so I don't really wanna spend any money I don't have so soon for a single game I REALLY want.

Cherrim

Years
Well, remember 358/2 and BBS were first announced like 3 years ago. Whatever they announce next week, unless it's just a remake or something (I suppose it could be the Final Mixes or something on blu-ray for PS3 à la God of War), it'll probably be a year or two off.

Sakura Rain

→Let's laugh at everything!
Years
Well, remember 358/2 and BBS were first announced like 3 years ago. Whatever they announce next week, unless it's just a remake or something (I suppose it could be the Final Mixes or something on blu-ray for PS3 à la God of War), it'll probably be a year or two off.

Off topic, but I don't think we'll ever get the Final Mixes. It took us forever to get Re:CoM, and Europe is still screwed if I'm not mistaken.

Yayayay we actually get Coded in some form :D I wanna know how it ties in with BbS.

Cherrim

Years
I don't think we will either but I think they'd consider it if, somewhere down the line, they decide to rerelease the original KH games. Before God of War III came out, they re-released the first two games on a Blu-Ray disc for PS3 with upscaled graphics and whatnot. Maybe they'd do something similar for KH1 & 2 when we get closer to KH3 and if they did, it wouldn't be too surprising if they use the Final Mixes.

Thunderhead

Ride the Lightning
Years
It has been a while sense I've heard any news about the game. I remember with the DS game, it got completely spoiled for me.

I'm going to try to ignore most of the stuff as best as I can. Because if the game is spoiled, then I can't play it.

Oh yeah, you can sign me up for the club if ya want.

Rokusasu

Scientist Salarian
Years
Off topic, but I don't think we'll ever get the Final Mixes. It took us forever to get Re:CoM, and Europe is still screwed if I'm not mistaken.

Yayayay we actually get Coded in some form :D I wanna know how it ties in with BbS.

Yes, we did get screwed over. >_>; But at least with Re: Coded on DS, it doesn't matter if we're left out. >: (But if the chapters are like... DSiWare I will, however, impale myself on my Kingdom Key.)

I don't think we will either but I think they'd consider it if, somewhere down the line, they decide to rerelease the original KH games. Before God of War III came out, they re-released the first two games on a Blu-Ray disc for PS3 with upscaled graphics and whatnot. Maybe they'd do something similar for KH1 & 2 when we get closer to KH3 and if they did, it wouldn't be too surprising if they use the Final Mixes.

I wouldn't mind that at all... Even though I don't have a PS3. >:

It's coming up to a decade since KH1 came out... I wonder if they'll release a game during the 10th anniversary year? Or announce a very big one...

Sakura Rain

→Let's laugh at everything!
Years
Yes, we did get screwed over. >_>; But at least with Re: Coded on DS, it doesn't matter if we're left out. >: (But if the chapters are like... DSiWare I will, however, impale myself on my Kingdom Key.)

You shouldn't do that...we would all miss you, nee-san. D:

I'd like the Final Mixes as well, even though I don't have a PS3. It would give me something to save up for, at least. Curse you Japan-only content ;___;

I'd like an awesome KH game for the anniversary, please. Or at least an announcement for the next one...

Rokusasu

Scientist Salarian
Years
You shouldn't do that...we would all miss you, nee-san. D:

I'd like the Final Mixes as well, even though I don't have a PS3. It would give me something to save up for, at least. Curse you Japan-only content ;___;

I'd like an awesome KH game for the anniversary, please. Or at least an announcement for the next one...

Tbh it'd be hard because it's wooden, but I dunno. I could be driven to certain lengths... -sob-

Talking of anniversaries~ (Not really.) AkuRoku day is two months and two (one for me at time of typing) days away!

Riku

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Feb 22, 2021
Even a wooden sword is enough.... Tell ya what: If need be, I'll find you a local DSi, download, and send it to ya. Would that be enough to keep Roku-chan from impaling the Roku-chan's own body..... We dun wanna lose you! Yousa too fun!

Back