• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The KH2 Club [Team]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Aether

Preparing Emergency Food
Years
yay, this place is not dead!! Sorry i haven't posted in here, i've been too occupied with my Wii and WoW recently and haven't posted -_-

Pikabloo

Years
  • Seen Sep 8, 2010
I would've posted, if I weren't the last poster..

Well, welcome to the club, Colonel Hughes! =D

Bushstar

Master of Nothingness
Years
Thanks for posting again. I actually thought that I would ha ve closed this thing. Well, I have beaten the game except for Atlantica and Sephiroth. Which Keyblade should I use to defeat Sephiroth? I don't get how to remove the statue. I did that musicial for the statue, but itdidn't work even thoguh I haven't gotten any of the notes wrong. Can someone please help me? The only one who hasn't psoted in this thread in a long time was... the old Korinku, but he is now known as Telepathic and the old teamaqua who is now known as Kakashi. Why is everybody changing their name? No offense.

Last edited:

Aether

Preparing Emergency Food
Years
Don't forget me! Hikaru-kun>Darkralts7 8D my old name just got boring is all XD I used Ultima for Sephiroth, since its the only one that worked for me, if you don't have it, go ahead with Oblivion, aaand i'm not sure about the statue thing, you need a whole bunch of improved spells to access new songs in atlantica from what i heard (i never spent much time in atlantica either unfortunately =/)

Pikabloo

Years
  • Seen Sep 8, 2010
Ultima Weapon is definitely the best weapon to beat Sephiroth, since it's ability, MP Hastega, will help you immensely. But as Hikaru-kun said, if you do not have it, Oblivion will do good as well. As for Atlantica, you have to level up a certain magic to get through...

Bushstar

Master of Nothingness
Years
Sorry for leaving you behind, Hikaru-kun. I have gotten Magnet: Final Level. Oh yeah. Designers of this group are the people who try to make sure that this place is not pld style. They try to update it. If anyone wants to be one, PM me. I will think about it.

Sakuya

I will protect Yuki eternally.
Years
Can I join? I love KH. :D

Your favorite Keyblade [not Ultima Weapon]: Oblivion Keyblade
You favorite character: Riku [he doesn't get enough love~]
Your favorite Drive Form: Final

I'm a pathetic Riku fangirl...D: he's such a third wheel when it comes to the whole Sora/Kairi is CANON thing.

Pikabloo

Years
  • Seen Sep 8, 2010
xD

I used to absolutely love Riku when Kingdom Hearts first came out. But I guess my 'fangirlism' was transfered to Roxas after playing through KH2 xP

Bushstar

Master of Nothingness
Years
Welcome to the group. I hope you enjoy it here, but we still haven't heard from Kakashi or Telepathic. I know that Telepathic is too busy because of his roleplay game, but Kakashi's whereabouts is still unknown. Should I... cancel their membership, or could we here from them again? I need help for making my decision.

Razer302

Three Days Grace - Break
Years
Your favorite Keyblade: Oathkeeper
You favorite character: Namine
Your favorite Drive Form: Valor

Pikabloo

Years
  • Seen Sep 8, 2010
Welcome to the club =D

I don't really think you should cancel their membership just yet. Wait for a while...

Sakuya

Years
Yeah, just wait. People sometimes get distracted from the computer because of life. XD Just give them time.

Ooh, I got a topic. :D

What's your favorite starting world: Destiny Islands or Twilight Town?

That would be either for the first or second game, if you get it and I prefer Destiny Islands. ^^; *hugs Riku* <3

Aether

Preparing Emergency Food
Years
I like twilight town, Roxas was so cool to play as, i wish they hadn't changed the BGM in twilight town when you play as Sora though....

Pikabloo

Years
  • Seen Sep 8, 2010
What's your favorite starting world: Destiny Islands or Twilight Town?
Twilight Town, since I got to play as (the wondrous, too cute to be true) Roxas. *drools* Yeah, but I guess starting in Destiny Islands was pretty good too.

Bushstar

Master of Nothingness
Years
I like Twilight Town better because you get to play as Roxas there. The reamke for Chain of Memories is coming out this month.

Pikabloo

Years
  • Seen Sep 8, 2010
xDD. That. Was. Hilarious!!

I love the last bit. I'm gonna get that song stuck in my head...

Sakuya

Years
*singsongy voice* "I am Sora. Here's my Keyblade. When there's Heartless, I'm not afraid. And I can drive, a gummi ship. Or else I'd have a quivering lip. And all the friends; I'm searching for. Will lead me on a big world tour. As I search for, the door to light. I know I'll find. A bunch of sprites. I'm the Keybearer. From a Disney Square based RPG....so please don't think I'm a reject, from a Final Fantasy. And all our fans. Like to draw us. Though some can cause. A shipping fuss. And I'll still fight....with Xehanort. My gosh that rhymes...with Voldemort!"

That's for the people who can't see it. XD

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back