• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Bulbasaur Giveaway!

j_

Years
  • Age 34
  • Seen Oct 19, 2008
Update: Trading Suspended until Tuesday 20th May!

I have 19 Bulbasaur I want to get rid of, willing to trade them for whatever you wish to offer! Preferably Johto/Kanto pokemon, though! :)

Natures and IVs can be seen here, and they all have the egg move Petal Dance. Just post requesting a specific number, and I'll hold it for you until I get a chance to get on Wifi later this evening / tomorrow morning my time. (GMT) Oh, it's first come first serve btw!

My Friend Code is 3394 4411 7428

Last edited:

Itsugo

Pokemon Merchant
Years
#13 and #2 please if possible (I can clone and share number#2 so people aren't missing out), if not then just #13 please, thanks...

j_

Years
  • Age 34
  • Seen Oct 19, 2008
Andre said:
Heyy i wouldnt mind having one!

Is there anything u are looking for?

Pick a Bulbasaur, and give me a Kanto/Johto Pokemon :)

PokemonShinyLegends said:
#14 for me. how bout a eevee with wish?

Ok, Reserved. I'll add you to my PalPad now.

Itsugo said:
#13 and #2 please if possible (I can clone and share number#2 so people aren't missing out), if not then just #13 please, thanks...

That's fine, you can have both :)

Added friend code to my first post, could you guys let me know what time you'll be around to trade? I'll probably be online for a few hours this afternoon, and possibly this evening.

Crystal Shaymin

~Blown Away on the Winds~
Years
  • Seen Jun 28, 2009
um, actually, could i give you a gligar? i forgot i had to breed my eevees and i can't find my umbreon with wish @_@

2320-4797-1369 is my fc.

edot: OH! i want #5 also please. i can also give a shuckle

Crystal Shaymin

~Blown Away on the Winds~
Years
  • Seen Jun 28, 2009
#5 and # 14 alright?

and i give you my shuckle and gligar

2320-4797-1369 is my fc. can we trade now?

Back