• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Roleplay Discussion Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Nakuzami

[img]https://i.imgur.com/iwlpePA.png[/img]
Years
@NKMZ But Dr. House's statement is incorrect, he forgot the fourth state of matter: Plasma

And that's why we have the Tao Trio! :P

Okay, I'm thinking . . . if someone were to make a series of Journey RPs(all at the same time), one for each region and all taking place at the same time, would it work better as those five separate RPs or one single RP, even though the characters from different regions won't interact(unless they have like a phone conversation or something, lol)?

I kinda want to revive my Lost Islands League RP . . . which is what Journey Through the Dark was going to lead up to, but I ended up failing in managing that.
Lol . . . maybe I could do that 5 region RP and have that lead up to a completely revamped version of The Lost Islands League?

EDIT: Oh, look at me, spouting endless ideas but following through on so few of them, lol.

@Nakuzami: I, for one, like your idea. It seems original, and frankly awesome. It's like, the discovery of Pokemon. Someone should create this. I've been scouring my brain for an RP of my own, but I haven't found much. I think I'll make this an RP. Wow, thanks boi. Man, who knew Nakuzami could be useful SOMEHOW lolol

Nakuzami said:
Spoiler:

Why thank you~! :3
Yeah, it was basically meant to be like the discovery of Pokemon, as that leaves you (or, more accurately, your character) completely unprepared and without any knowledge on the subject, which can make it very interesting. It also makes more sense for the Pokedex, or whatever you would like to replace it with, if anything, to work similar to how it does in the game. Depending on if you make it that ancient tool or a new hi-tech encyclopedia, it could have pre-recorded information on it, or you could have the RPers document the Pokemon in their own way.
Heh, the more I think about that idea, the more epic and fun it sounds. Maybe we could co-GM? Lol . . . guess I'm all for co-GMing lately. xD

Who would be interested in a RP like that, anyways? Everyone, of course!

EDIT: Well nevermind, Wymsical! xD

Last edited:

Wymsical

V.S. The Wymsical Champion
Years
@Nakuzami: Your idea seems great. Wow, who knew you could actually come in handy for something Someone should make an RP about that. I would but I can't, I'm already workin' on an RP

Speaking of mah RP, you people tell me what you think. Here's the plot and such. I'm not too sure about it, but meh. Stuff you don't understand will be explained later in other parts of the first post.

Spoiler:

Nakuzami

[img]https://i.imgur.com/iwlpePA.png[/img]
Years
@Nakuzami: Your idea seems great. Wow, who knew you could actually come in handy for something Someone should make an RP about that. I would but I can't, I'm already workin' on an RP

Speaking of mah RP, you people tell me what you think. Here's the plot and such. I'm not too sure about it, but meh. Stuff you don't understand will be explained later in other parts of the first post.

Spoiler:

Sounds interesting but . . . I don't know, I just don't think that I would join, lol.
Although, with some work, you can make literally anything interesting and fun. Dora RP anybody? xD

Blaziken15

You gotta purty mouth!
Years
Even though I started a new RP, I had an idea for one and thought I'd get every ones opinion.

Spoiler:

Arsenic

[div=font-size: 18px; font-family: 'Kaushan script
Years
Isn't thirteen a little young? They can't even drive, never mind repel an alien invasion.

Other than that, I'd join, I like guns >:)

Last edited:

Blaziken15

You gotta purty mouth!
Years
Alright, I rewrote it. Now what do you all think of the RP.

Spoiler:

Wymsical

Years
@Nakuzami: LOL, I didn't think so. But I need other peoples opinions too! Come on people Nobody cares about Blaziken15's RP. lol

Blaziken15: I wouldn't join it. Just another sci-fi, too many of those around. :/

Dawn

[span="font-size:180%;font-weight:900;color:#a568f
Years
I really don't think it's appropriate to compare the age of independence in the pokemon world to the age of independence of the real world. |D Ten year olds saving the world is just one of those magical things you need to accept in the context of pokemon.

In other words, I'm mere hours away from submitting the roleplay etiquette guide I've been casually mentioning around the RPC. :P

Wymsical

Years
I really don't think it's appropriate to compare the age of independence in the pokemon world to the age of independence of the real world. |D Ten year olds saving the world is just one of those magical things you need to accept in the context of pokemon.

In other words, I'm mere hours away from submitting the roleplay etiquette guide I've been casually mentioning around the RPC. :P

Etiquette? Sounds like an RP about posh people. ?? ...COUNT ME IN! lolol

OMFG! People, I've just had an epiphany, it comes in the form of Moss: Earthly Beings. Hehehe, what this is about, I shall reveal later, for now, I leave you a clue.... or not! :P

Years
  • Age 34
  • Seen Jan 2, 2024
That is so true! I haven't even thought about it that way, lol. I've become too keen on making pokémon believable xD but anything is believable if you really want to believe... *goes to find a Pikachu chewing on her socks, pleasepleasepleaseIdobelieve*

MichaelaTheUchiha

Forever Shawol and Aileean
Years

Ouch, I just got told.

I love your signature by the way. <3 (Yellow's my fav Pokemon Special Character)

Years
  • Age 34
  • Seen Jan 2, 2024
I sense a rise in journey RPs again <3 People have more time for RPs when the year is almost over, perhaps :3

Wymsical

Years
Man, is it casual for you people to ignore the person with a life. jk jk

I agree, though, Pokemon has always been a bit...or very unrealistic. Naive. etc. etc. But keep in mind that it was made for kids age 10 or lower. We're all babies. lol

{Swan}

I Never Asked For This.
Years
I really hope there'll be a rise in journey roleplays. Yeah people have more time, or the start of the year I'm-going-to-study-hard haze has just passed...

Years
  • Age 34
  • Seen Jan 2, 2024
Man, is it casual for you people to ignore the person with a life. jk jk

I feel ya, man xD I have too much of a life with school etc... but I try to have a little life online as well :p ain't always working out very well, buuuut.

Dawn

[span="font-size:180%;font-weight:900;color:#a568f
Years
At some point or another I'll be re-releasing Down with the Crown with LawOfTheLand, which is a journey RP. We originally took it down because not enough interest was shown to warrant starting it. This time around we've decided to take a route inspired by the Megaman ZX series and the Pokemon ReBurst manga. (See: People fusing with the spirit of their pokemon in order to fight instead of actually using pokemon.)

We're also trying to de-linearize the plot so as to allow for more sandbox interaction, however that's a work in progress.

Wymsical

Years
Down with the Crown? Sounds like a revolution. lol. We'll see if I join. Although I'm already in one Journey RP right about now.

Also, ppl, my RP Moss: Earthly Beings OOC has been sent to Skymin for approval. It's basically a sci-fi about an alien race called the Moss that used to live on Earth, and have now come back to reclaim their land. I think it's rather original because the alien threat actually comes from ON earth this time. Hope to have some of you join it. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back