• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Favorite Gym Leader?

Aeon.

Carrion
Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen Jun 22, 2016
Probably Morty. Ghosts and has a really nice gym in HGSS (though my favorite gym design of all is Burgh's in B2W2.)

lucaspontes

One of Them
Years
Bugsy, though I used to prefer Falkner. Tate and Liza are awesome, too, and I found myself really liking Burgh lately. None of the Kanto or Sinnoh leaders really stick out to me, unless maybe Sabrina and Volkner.

Edit:
(though my favorite gym design of all is Burgh's in B2W2.)
Seconded! That gym is so beautiful, I just didn't want to leave Burgh's "room". And that music, it broke everything I expected.

Last edited:

Detwak

Meh.
Years
Bugsy, you know the bug type gym leader. My gosh! I only put the two together now. BUGsy the BUG type gym leader!

The Grubby Pup

Where's mah shiny squeaky ball
Years
I hate to say this, but it's Whitney. I like how challenging she can be when fighting against her. After her, it's Erica, cuz she's cute and train Grass Type and finally in 3rd place, mah favorite is Cheren. I dunno, I just do. I like how he moves before you battle him.

Years
  • Seen Apr 29, 2013
Claire. She's by far one of the most powerful gym leaders in the game. Her pokemon scheme make it hard to beat

Sassy Milkshake

It's ok to cry.
Years
  • Age 32
  • Seen Feb 10, 2013
Erika. Love grass types so that's a give in. Gardenia has a cool poncho, but she's not as awesome as Erika.

Pikapia

The One Who Will Destroy Everything
Years
For me it's Grimsley (mainly because he looks awesome in the Pokémon Adventures manga), Elesa, Skyla, N<3<3 (dunno if he counts LOL:pink_tongue:), and Iris (even though I didn't fight her, I just generally think she's cool!).

Iceshadow3317

Fictional Writer.
Years
I would have to say Misty,Jasmin,Winona,Volkner,Skyla,Cheren and Brycen.

Skyla is by far my favorite out of all of those though. I like the other mainly because of the anime. I like Cheren just because and I like Brycen because he is an Ice Ninja and I love ninjas and ice types. I like Volkner because he is just awesome to me.

Cinnabar

Fenniken is godly.
Years
  • Age 27
  • Seen Jan 12, 2013
Blaine is the obvious choice for me, other than him, probably Volkner.

~*!*~Tatsujin Gosuto~*!*~

Buffalo State College
Years
Since I love Ghost type Pokemon it is normal for me to gravitate to Ghost type gym leaders, so my two favorites will have to be Morty from Johto and Fantina from Sinnoh. Out of these two I would have to pick Fantina because she has purple hair like me.

:t354:TG

Lucariotoes

Ah-woo.
Years
Sabrina does it for me. The original Psychic-type Gym Leader? But of course. I'm also a fan of Whitney (though her Miltank always ticked me off in Pokemon Silver/Stadium 2), too.

Dr. Slavic

Last of the Wailords
Years
Lt. Surge, Tate & Liza, and Winona are my favorites. Lt. Surge is just so patriotic, how can you not like him? And Tate & Liza are cool, finishing each other's sentences and what not. And Winona is my all-time favorite, because I like all of the Pokemon she uses.

VanilkaXVulpix

C-Class Connaisseuse
Years
My favorite Gym Leader is no doubt Cilan of Striaton City. He's just so sexy and has the perfect personality for a Gym Leader.

Back