• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Rate the Avatar of the Person Above

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arc

[img]http://i.imgur.com/kieFJln.gif[/img]
Years
7/10.

No doubt the picture is cute since it's the minions. However, the quality isn't great, but it isn't horrible. The white background can ruin the pic if someone is viewing your avatar in a PC theme that is primarily dark. But overall, it's still nice.

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Dec 11, 2023
7/10

I'm not completely sure about the quality (can't tell if little fuzzy, the style of the art causing it to look like that when shrunken, or what) but it's neat. Personally (not reflected on the score) I wouldn't have a black border around it but yeah. That's all personal preference there.

SchwarzRozen

Sugary Delight
Years
10/10
is that a baby bat 0u0

Yeah, I'm very picky with my borders! Unless its something transparent, there is always a border on it. Well it is a teeny bit "fuzzy", but it doesn't ruin it for me u,n'

Starlit Horizon

Ⓟ ⓛ ⓐ ⓨ ⓣ ⓗ ⓔ ⓕ ⓘ ⓔ ⓛ ⓓ
Years
9/10. Seems pretty cute, but the real point of the points is the style... well constructed, too. However, I think the black border isn't necessary, maybe change it to a lighter colour?

bigjon357

whaaaat? xD! 7/10 i want one! its sooo cute!

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back