• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

FireRed hack: Pokemon Dark Cry: The Legend of Giratina!

Years
  • Seen Jan 23, 2014
the is bug in the cave after the mission of man he said i will make a rope and then i travel the cave and i will back to the man hes iwiill make a rope sucks

Years
  • Seen Apr 18, 2013
So i just found and downloaded this game and so far its really awesome but I'm having a major issue with finding the 1st gym leader... yes I'm aware that I'm supposed to go through the forest between 5-6 PM but I don't know how to change the time in game, because the clock is permanently stuck at 12:0.

I'm using the Mac version of VBA so I don't know if it's any different.

Also, I've tried looking up cheats for walking through walls but I can't find anything that seems to work.

What do I need to do to get through the forest, either by changing the in-game time or hacking through the stairs?

To review the idea... I think its a cool thing to add, but ultimately, I would've saved time specific events to sidequests only. For one, people may encounter this problem with the game not registering time change because it's on an emulator. Second, the "fair" way to get to those events means being there at a specific time which, to progress the story, is a little annoying. Maybe it's 8 at night, I just got the game, can't wait to play, but I can't actually move anywhere because I need to wait till tomorrow to keep playing.

4thGenAce:D

I don't live by my name...
Years
I can't wait for this to be fully released.
Judging on how much work you have left, how much time do you think it will take for the full version?

awesome hack graphics just like platinum.......i wanna ask that are u still working on it?

Uhh, Mitchel left the community as Ash493 said (with a very motivational speech) a long time ago. So this hack will end after the 2nd gym. Period.

Years
  • Seen Feb 15, 2014
What are Karma points and how do they affect the game?

(Yeah, I took the Grimer :P)

EDIT: Can someone please tell me where I can find the Meteor Detector, or at least give me a hint...?

You had to press no! i did and i got a shiny oddish from nurse joy :O and +10 karma
And love the hack btw, playing for hours right now

Superemon

EmDee
Years
  • Seen Apr 7, 2017
thats amazing, i love the battlefield and the main character sprite brings memory of gold/silver

Years
  • Seen Nov 28, 2019
in the The hidden power mission after i get the crystal moris says that he need some time to make an escape rope. but now he saying "you think i create escape rope within 0 secconds!im not good you should be less worried.capture some unown within the mean time!"
what do i need to do?

Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen Feb 21, 2014
i cant get out of the tomb morris keeps saying he cant make a rope in 32 seconds and ive caught every unown in there and looked everywhere for a way out... there is a door in the last level of the tomb but its covered in wood planks and it says better not touch it please help?

Back