• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Pokémon] ~>{*Shiny Hunters Club}<~

Years
dulemaster12 said:
can i join? (i've wanted to join for a long time but i wanted to get my first shiny(which i didn't find but i'm looking for a shroomish))
Yup. Welcome! You don't need to own any shinies to join; just to want to find them.

Agent9 said:
Wow, they should atleast get there shinies right...And isn't it a bit tough MM being co-owner, with ryan and Aaryn and Yami ZIdane not on at times...? Maybe LDD or someone should help you out with the members that want to join.
I was actually thinking of promoting someone (either LDD or Runa (now's your chance to suck up! XD)), but I wanted to wait for at least ryan to make a return so we could discuss it further. It seems awfully totalitarian to make administrative decisions like this without consulting anyone else. (I'm also not sure whether or not it's in my jurisdiction to promote other members to co-owner status.)

Lady Demoonica Darkmoon said:
Side note: *looks at game* Silver/Kamon is Geovanni's son? He's the only young male redhead I know....hm, maybe in my story... *evil laugh*
For sure! That's like the piece of G/S/C plot revelation in FR/LG. ;)

Edit: Ah, yes, lugia master. Here's his claim list:
Claims: (Initial, 2006/01/10 20:34) Lugia, Latios, Ho-Oh, Spheal, Poochyena, Volbeat, Illumise, Smeargle, Houndoom, Teddiursa, Shuckle, Shuppet, "Shukel", Pineco, (2006/01/20 21:23) Rayquaza, Groudon, Regirock, Regice, Registeel, (Lugia reiterated), (Ho-oh reiterated), Oddish, (Mightyena reiterated), Wingull, (2006/02/08 17:11) (Regice reiterated), (Regirock reiterated), (Registeel reiterated), (Latios reiterated), (Rayquaza reiterated), Mew, (Oddish reiterated), Taillow, Ralts, (Mightyena reiterated), (2006/02/16 13:06) Taillow​
Thats.. well.. 24 shinies if I discount all the reiterations. I never did get a straight up answer as to how he found them.

Last edited:
Years
  • Seen Aug 29, 2006
Agent9 said:
dulemaster: shroomish is hard to catch as well. especially a shiny one..

I already caught it and i'm breeding it with a minum. hopefully at least one egg i get in the next year will be shiny (since i'm breeding it with a minum the babies know helping hand)

Persona

Banned
Years
hmmmmmm.......is a shiny shroomish hard 2 catch bcuz u can barely find just a normal shroomish? thats wat i think.....i dunno if its just i am unlucky 2 find even a non-shiny 1 or it is hard 2 find it in petalburg woods? but when i found 1 its actually easy 2 catch ^_^

~D.S~

Persona

Banned
Years
um.......wats parole????? :\ could sum 1 mind explaining wat it is?

EDIT:nvm i think i know wat it means.....I can't come bak or post unti-wat!? O_O

~D.S~

Last edited:

Persona

Banned
Years
mmmmmmm k O_o.......but the part of using the shiny pokemon i didn't have in my t-card was a mistake, i thought i had 2 use my own but does that still mean i'm in parole even though i made a mistake????

~D.S~

Years
Here's what it means: you may still post here and all that, but you don't qualify for a card (or the dex if SGM was around). If you can demonstrate that you're a good, honest member by the time you reach 30 posts, the parole will be lifted. If not, you will be banned from the club.

To start with, you can admit that your Mew was cheated for.

Years
O.o; my bro just ran into the room screaming his game was glitched, turned out it was a shiny spoink, he turned the game off XD

Persona

Banned
Years
lol wat do u mean how did u get each of them? don't u just simply get all of them in where normal pokemom should be and if u get lucky enough u find a shiny, then simply try 2 catch it? except the charizard

~D.S~

Back