• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Super Smash Bros: Augustine Rush [T] [OOC/SU]

Status
Not open for further replies.

OrangeNess

Layton Lover
Years
@Yellow Yay! Someone else who plays Paper Mario! Those are my favorite games of all time. Haven't played Sticker Star though. :(

@Leaf Stick people? Oh geeze I'm so dead. No sarcasm there at all. Or there. I'm seroius.

Meganium

[i]memento mori[/i]
Years
Oh you guys...you shall be fine! Flock enemies are weaker than optional. :P

@Leaf: I can not find the SSBB items on that random website. :\

lol you don't find them on random.org silly :P

I use this site for the items. I number them from 1 to 28, excluding several items like Final Smash balls, Assist Trophies, Dragoon parts, Super Hammer, and other items. xD Then I use random.org to put in the numbers, and it gives me the number pertaining to the item. For example... if I get the number 13, I get to give you the Poison Mushroom.

I'll explain to you all more when I have more energy...but that above is just the basics. :)

Years
  • Age 36
  • Seen Jun 19, 2016
Sir Bastian, Mimi pointed out the GIANT HONKING APPLE TREES several times now.

Years
  • Seen Feb 2, 2013
Aaaaaaaand my first post is up! YAY! ^^

There's just a little problem here. I thought my character was supposed to take on Roy? Red beat me to it but I'm not sure if I had the fight as a reservation or if it's first come, first serve? Either way, I can edit my post if I need to. Just need to know so I don't get confused here. :P

Meganium

[i]memento mori[/i]
Years
Aaaaaaaand my first post is up! YAY! ^^

There's just a little problem here. I thought my character was supposed to take on Roy? Red beat me to it but I'm not sure if I had the fight as a reservation or if it's first come, first serve? Either way, I can edit my post if I need to. Just need to know so I don't get confused here. :P

You're fine. You did give me permission to take on Roy and I did. Red pretty much ninja'd without alerting everyone. So he pretty much broke a rule there.

You don't have to delete your post or anything of that matter. Continue doing your thing by beating up Roy & ignore Red's post.

After serious thought, I've decided to boot Ultimate PKMN Trainer Red out of the roleplay.

Last edited:

Satan.EXE

King of the Hell
Years
  • Age 29
  • C:\
  • Seen Jun 12, 2015
But...the other three are, like, ten feet away!
Psyduck_ache_by_Witbik.gif
Mimi gets first attacks!

The Star Rod also made an appearance in Paper Mario, where Bowser used it to become all powerful and defeat Mario.
I /just/ started playing that :3 I've played Thousand-Year Door, though.

Oh my god, yes XD Talk about an unexpected, perfectly timed joke.
You're welcome.

Apples? APPLES? A man can't live on fruits alone! HE NEEDS MEAT!
WE NEED A DOUBLE BACONATOR, STAT!!

Sir Bastian

Christina - Crossroads
Years
Paper Mario: The Thousand Year door is one of, if not my favourite game of all time. Of all time!

And I am actually kinda hungry, so I really wish we had double baconators in Denmark :(

Years
  • Seen Feb 2, 2013
Paper Mario: The Thousand Year door is one of, if not my favourite game of all time. Of all time!

And I am actually kinda hungry, so I really wish we had double baconators in Denmark :(

Dude, I was gonna say that! That reminds me, I've gotta pick up Sticker Star soon. ^^

What's a double baconator? It sounds pretty awesome, like some kind of meat gun thing. O.o

Anyway, if anyone's interested, feel free to join my character against Roy. I would use the Pokeball with Gulpin but that would be a bit cheap now wouldn't it? Either way, I'm thinking on taking him out in two posts. xD

Years
  • Age 36
  • Seen Jun 19, 2016
I'll try to get a post in later, but my next post will likely be tomorrow, 'cause I'm pretty burned out today. -_-" Sorry if this holds anyone up~

Sir Bastian

Christina - Crossroads
Years
Nah, we can wait for you Lili. Though we do need you for EPIC BEEDRIL MURDERING ACTION. Though it can wait :3 Take your time.

Satan.EXE

King of the Hell
Years
  • Age 29
  • C:\
  • Seen Jun 12, 2015
I have to say, this conflict between Mimi and Tenshi is /golden/.

Tenshi's 'Strategic' skill is based solely on video games, and continuously clashes with Mimi's /actual/ survival skills. I have to say, this is going to make for a fun group dynamic.

Years
  • Age 36
  • Seen Jun 19, 2016
Fun fact: Mimi investigated this kind of thing to prepare for the zombie apocalypse.

Megaman765

Really wants shiny Porygon Z:3
Years
Mim is planning to far into the future in my opinion. The zombie apocolapse won't happen anytime soon, if at all.

Jokes on you when a Zombie suddenly comes and gnaws on your face two days from now o3O In my case I'll be long gone up in Canada when crap goes down X3 (jk)

Years
  • Age 36
  • Seen Jun 19, 2016
Jokes on you when a Zombie suddenly comes and gnaws on your face two days from now o3O
"This! There's two kinds of people in the world, Orange. Those who have a plan prepared for when the zombies take over the Earth, and those who don't. We call those last people 'dinner'." Mimi says, stealing Lili's keyboard.

In my case I'll be long gone up in Canada when crap goes down X3 (jk)
"You'll never make it, Megaman. The major freeways will be choked with stalled cars from people trying to flee the major population centers. It's gonna be nothin' but a tasty flesh bottleneck."

;P

Megaman765

Really wants shiny Porygon Z:3
Years
"This! There's two kinds of people in the world, Orange. Those who have a plan prepared for when the zombies take over the Earth, and those who don't. We call those last people 'dinner'." Mimi says, stealing Lili's keyboard.

Thanks to this, I pictured all of our characters, assuming they got out of the island alive, adding each other on skype or something and having conversations like this XD

Dawn

[span="font-size:180%;font-weight:900;color:#a568f
Years
@The current conversation: LINK

The only thing scarier than zombies are the things that invented the concept of zombies. That and your average media depiction of a cannibal... which is basically a zombie only not undead. Okay so there are a lot of things scarier than a zombie.

Like a bear.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back