• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pokemon Sacred Gold

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
  • Seen Nov 23, 2013
Hey everyone, im doing a lets play nuzlocke run of the Pokemon Sacred Gold hack. If anybody would be interested in tuning in and giving me some feedback that would be great. (Maybe a like?) This is my first time doing a lets play and my first time doing a nuzlocke so i figured if anybody would enjoy it and give me some constructive criticism, it would most certainly be the Pokecommunity. I will also be doing other lets plays in the future so any suggestions as to what it should be are welcome. Weather it be a solo run or a speed run or just a normal play through, let me know. Thank you for your time.
My youtube channel is "Sphizix"
^
Copied and pasted this because im an idiot and posted in the wrong section but i now realize that there is a lot of people jumping on the nuzlocke of this hack. (probably because of "MO", i dont know) Regardless im going to finish what i started =) (unless you want to suggest something else that you would rather see)

Note:The first episode isnt the best and i made a lot of improvements in episode 2.

I would post a link but i cant yet as i am a new member (Spam Prevention ?) either way i cant realy figure out the youtube tag thing either.

Last edited:
Years
Please read the rules as you aren't allowed to advertise your YouTube channel.

If you have any questions, you are welcome to ask.​

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back