• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

What are you currently playing?

Status
Not open for further replies.

EJ

everything is purple
Years
  • Age 31
  • FL
  • Seen Mar 19, 2022
The regular games I've been playing here and there:

Pokemon HeartGold (previously Black)
Halo 4
Minecraft

darkpokeball

Beware the Chainsaw Meowth 0.o
Years
Oh man...for me, it changes so very, very often.
Games I'm Playing:
-Monster Racers DS (Just caught an exotic Dinkum ftw!)
*usually there's more...but my Wii just broke by refusing to eject discs, so I can't play anything other than Dokapon Kingdom.*

Games On Hold/On The Waiting List:
-Marvel Ultimate Alliance/WII! Y U BREAK?! I bought this, came home, wii broke, and now I can't play it.
-Pokemon Colosseum/Falling behind on this one, for Gamecube. Again, broken wii. Put on hold. :(
-Sonic Adventure 2 Battle/Same reason as above. Was playing this before...

DarkRisingGirl

Order Must Be Restored
Years
I've been playing quite a lot lately:
Catching up on Skyrim
Trying to complete FF13-2 before the sequel comes out.
Attempting to finish Mass Effect 3
Resident Evil 6
Naruto Ultimate Ninja Storm Generations (Randomly if I'm in the mood)
Halo 4

Once I finish 2 of those, I'll be replacing'em with Fire Emblem: Reawakening & DmC ^.^

Haggerella

Captain Butts
Years
Pokemon Emerald
Terraria
Adventure Time: Hey Ice King Why'd You Steal Our Garbage
And I'm about to get back into Star Wars: The Old Republic

Ninetales1

Japan-flavoured Europhile
Years
Well, I have a lot of games that I'm in the middle of a playthrough of and still own, so I guess that could count as games I'm "still playing". However, since there are so many of them, I'll just list the ones I've played fairly recently (within the past month), and also where I'm at in those games. They're listed from most recently played to least recently played, and games I'm doing Let's Plays of don't count. I'm also on my first playthrough of all the games listed (except the last one).

Pokemon Black 2 - Just recently got my fifth badge and have a list of 50-summat Pokemon to train before challenging the next gym. Fun times.

Super Mario Galaxy - OMG I love this game, and I so want a Luma as a pet. Just found Luigi hiding in a tree from an evil bug, and spent about an hour carefully rolling on a ball across colourful machine parts. Did I not mention I love this game?

Chrono Trigger - I'm almost done with this game, so I'm excited about finishing it. Of course, I spent like the last two hours just trying to get Crono back, and instead I ended up defeating the first phase of the final boss and getting the ultimate weapon for my favourite character (Lucca). Funny how that happens.

Kirby's Epic Yarn - A platformer where I don't have to worry about dying... I haven't seen this since certain Wario games! Just defeated the first boss (this patchwork dinosaur thingy) and unlocked the second world.

Super Metroid - For the longest time I was stuck right near the beginning of the game. You won't believe how stupid I felt when I just recently discovered (by accident) that you can open red doors by shooting five missiles at it. Well, that's what I get for not having the manual I guess. But now I can actually like this game like I'm supposed to!

Mario Kart Wii - Few things help we wind down after a hard day than cruising along all the courses in this game on the 50cc Grand Prix. Haters gonna hate me for just playing this game casually.

Years
  • Age 26
  • Seen Jul 14, 2021
Mostly DotA 2 (clocked 100 hours on it!), and my first legit run of Pokemon Emerald, I always played Ruby, not Emerald, but now, I am playing it on my phone!

TY

Playing lately a lot of games, im multitasking between Tiberian Sun, Terraria, FIFA 13, Far Cry 3, Red Alert 2 and NFS Underground

Mark Kamill

I like kitties
Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen Jun 13, 2023
Rygar, Silent Hill 2, Dark Chronicles, Just Cause, Final Fantasy XII, Dragon Quest VIII, Klonoa 2, and Beyond Good and Evil. Building up a PS2 backlog takes hard work, but since I like to switch around the games I'm playing, I don't mind too much. So many 60+ hour games though, its gonna take some time...

Cordelia

Banned
Years
  • Age 37
  • Seen Nov 21, 2014
I beat my White 2 challenge, so right now I'm not playing any Pokemon games. I'm looking into getting Fire Emblem though, so I'll be playing that shortly I hope. :D Right now I am only playing phone games such as Plague Inc. and Predators.

Sirius

Wrong Thread.
Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen Apr 22, 2013
Rygar, Silent Hill 2, Dark Chronicles, Just Cause, Final Fantasy XII, Dragon Quest VIII, Klonoa 2, and Beyond Good and Evil. Building up a PS2 backlog takes hard work, but since I like to switch around the games I'm playing, I don't mind too much. So many 60+ hour games though, its gonna take some time...

Final Fantasy 12. This guys knows a good game.

I'm only playing Black 2 and Halo 4 right now considering I recently finished the other games I was playing.

EJ

everything is purple
Years
  • Age 31
  • FL
  • Seen Mar 19, 2022
Fire Emblem: Awakening
Pokemon HeartGold

The latest entry in FE is amazing. I highly recommend it.

Mark Kamill

I like kitties
Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen Jun 13, 2023
Final Fantasy 12. This guys knows a good game.

I'm only playing Black 2 and Halo 4 right now considering I recently finished the other games I was playing.
That's why my entire post is made up mostly of good games. But yeah, last excellent, if not near perfect Final Fantasy.

darkpokeball

Beware the Chainsaw Meowth 0.o
Years
Updated Games:
-Monster Racers (Got shiny Scullking now! Just about convinced shinies aren't nearly as rare as in things like Pokemon)
-Fire Emblem Awakening(I love it, but I don't get it...I can't make Marth or Roy from the DLC battle enemies! What use are they? Walk around the map and do nothing?!)

On Hold:
Marvel Ultimate Alliance: WII! Y U BREAK?!
SAB2 and Pokemon Colosseum: WII! Y U BREAK?!
Ultimate MvC3: ...planning to start soon

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Dec 11, 2023
Baldur's Gate: Dark Alliance. Been playing it with the kid I've been watching over after he gets out from school for the past several weeks. We're almost at the end of the game in which then we'll have to find another game to play I guess. But it's been fun even though he likes to try and hog all the money every chance he gets. Doesn't quite understand the whole 'teamwork' concept haha.

Sir Codin

The DIG
Beneath a Steel Sky
Skyrim

Sir Codin

Fahrenheit (Indigo Prophecy)
The Dig
Skyrim

Last edited:
Years
Playing Pokemon Black 2! Just got back into it after a few months' long hiatus and bred an awesome Munna with 31 Sp. Attack IV right as I came back. :D Just finished EVing her. Probably going to pick up Okamiden again soon, too!

Honest

Hi!
Years
Just game back from my friend's house, where I played the beginning of Far Cry 3. Holy moly, that game is so good. Vaas is so awesome.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back