• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pokemon: Digital Network

Neo-Dragon

Game Developer
Years
oh whoops. in answer to Maximo: its being made in rm2k3.
AbareMax- I will :) Thanks btw.
peekimon: I'm glad you prefare it.

to AbareMax (again) - I will hopefully get in the names. But I'm not sure if it will be done by the time of a demo release....

Neo-Dragon

Game Developer
Years
Another Umbreon Fusion

If you look back to a few earlier posts by myself, i believe its the post showing Mickra city- you'll see i had a NPC saying "I hear pokemon can fise with stones..."

Well, I've got one of those fusions to show you here in a battle screen!
Its Umbrefi - Umbreon fused with a LEAF stone...

umbrefiversuspinmar8wy.png

:)

Neo-Dragon

Game Developer
Years
BTW- sorry for double posting earlier. I tried to edit, but it wasn't loading... :(

To maximo: No, your set with Umbreon (goes with storyline)... and yes- like all fusions, after battle, you De-fuse.

Sorye HK

Looking around here and there
Years
  • Seen Dec 1, 2021
I hope to see more updates on your really cool looking CBS, Neo-Dragon

AbareMax

Your Italian Pok?mon Fan!
Years
Neo-Dragon, these screenshots just keep getting better and better. I admire your work on this great game. I've been wondering though, do you have to pick Hiro as your main character? Or can you pick other trainers to be the hero? Also I think Tournaments would be pretty sweet. And/or random competitions.

AbareMax

Peekimon

Me = cat-aholic, Meowr
Years
What AbareMax said will their be a fusion of Blaziken and/or Mewtwo?
Awesome Screens, btw! Do you get to choose a girl trainer as well?

Neo-Dragon

Game Developer
Years
At the moment, no, you call only be the Hiro. I felt having more trainers would slow the game production down. As it did with Silk.
Sorry if thats disapointing to you :(.
Oh, and as usual, I'll hopefully have a update by tonight :)

Neo-Dragon

Game Developer
Years
thanks phoenix. :)
BTW: YAY look what i got for you all..
Its some footage of Digital Network. It was taken with a demo version of Easy video capture- so ignore the writing at the top of the screen.
The footage shows the hero: in Libka Town (the staring town)-
does a bit of running...
shows the menu.
then gets in a battle...

CLICK HERE TO DOWNLOAD IT

Enjoy it. And leave comments.. (also ignore the battle animations as its only test ones)

Sorye HK

Years
  • Seen Dec 1, 2021
That was nice. But I notice that only 3 attacks showed up when the attacks were displayed. Does that mean that a pokemon will only be allowed a maximum of 3 attacks?

Peekimon

Me = cat-aholic, Meowr
Years
Umm, I just downloaded it and when I'm about to extract it, it says Unexpected end of archive :(

Omega Latios

Whhheeee... *shot'd*
Years
Neo-Dragon said:
I;ve started a new project, Pokemon Digital Network.
It's pokemon with a twist.
A mix between megaman and digimon- as such...

Some info:
Pokemon are digital/virtual.
Trainers now carry with them a "E.P.D" or Electronic Pokemon Device- which store their pokemon data.
It's set in the future.
The game will feature a CBS/Custom battle system. - A CMS/Custom Menu system, and alot more.
So far those 2 features, and a running system are in the game.
I've got some screens.
pokemondigitalnetworkscreen18w.png

As you can see from the above screen. Hiro/Gold will be the male hero in this game.

whatthemenulookslike4zk.png

The menu system (as of the 11th of march)

battleagainstpradgre9yr.png

A Custom Battle screen.
This is what the battles look like now. (from march 11th)

screen38jf.png

screen48tm.png

The last 2 screens just show how i can keep the encounters in tall grass lol.

BTW, just to let you all know, I HAVE NOT STOPED WORKING ON POKEMON SILK!!!
Both games (Silk, and Digital Network) will be made at the same time.

Oh and this game is being made with RPG MAKER 2003.

Comments please.

wow this game is sooooo cool...can i give you pokemon sprites?

Neo-Dragon

Game Developer
Years
to Phoenix: Its from scratch- but using the HP bars from krazy's CBS. Plus it was really simple code, so I'm hoping that other people will be able to use it when i put it up.
Glad you liked the battle system. The intro is almost the same as in SILK;s so you'll know what to expect.

To Daegon: Yes, sorry- but you'll only have up to 3 attacks at a time. At least for the demo you will. Sorry if that lets you down. I made the decision to only use 3 attacks when i was planning the game- cause, it also makes it a bit - more unlike a normal pokemon game (with 4 attacks)

To peekimon: i re=uploaded the file, so just redownload it. If it doesn't work, I'll upload it to my wrestling website- which is a proper host, and not something like a free geocities account.

To super latios: I'm not really looking for pokemon at the moment. I'm spriting my own.

Keep the comments comming... :)
The next vid I'll show you (maybe tonight if i get the chance to finish the code) - is of Umbreon fusing into Umbrefi (the grass one) mid battle... Should be more intresting to watch then that footage.

Sorye HK

Years
  • Seen Dec 1, 2021
I guess I'll have to watch that one after my sleep. Well, keep up the good work, Neo-Dragon!

Back