• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

FireRed hack: [HotW #58] Pokémon Torzach: The Legend Begins (We're back in action, people!)

Shall we show you the Super Powerful Legendary?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

MegaMaccer

If a tree falls in a forest
Years
Alright, here it is, the update I promised you. Unfortunately A-Map is being a pain and won't let me take a full shot of the map, so you'll just have to wait for that :D I do, however, have THE ONLY Guardian Pokemon you will be seeing before the full game, his name is Ruashield, Guardian of the Ice. There are 5 total guardians, plus other legendarys, but this is all you are getting for now ^^ Enjoy!
Spoiler:

I will also have some trainer and hero sprites done soon, so they *should* be up in less than a week, if all goes well ^^

Remember, art theft will not be tolerated. If I see this image anywhere except a place owned by me or Aminako, unless you have permission, you will regret it. Full credit goes to Aminako for the concept, and Destrozone for spriting it. Thank you for reading this ^^

Westrmistr

Westermeister
Years
Cool! Good job on the sprite! And I can't wait 'till you get another update up. Hopefully it's a map! Hope everything works out!

Last edited:

MegaMaccer

If a tree falls in a forest
Years
Cool! Good job on the sprite! And I can't wait 'till you get another update up. Hopefully it's a map! Hope everything works out!
Yup, it is a map, and some more sprites. See below :D

Wow.. sprites look really pro;) keep working;]
Thanks!

Way to go with Guardian of Ice Mac, Well Done....*Clap,Clap,Clap* :D
*Clap,Clap* Thanks! I'm glad you like'm ^^

yay you are back!
that means hard work on Torzach anyways i'm wondering when I get beta test?
Yup, hard work is back, so we are now working on scripting, and sprite inserting. And, like I've said, it shouldn't be long ^^

Cool. welcome back then.
hope ya enjoyed your holidays.

anyways, I really like your sprites.
they're so cute.

anyways, good luck with this hack project~
I certainly did, and I'm glad you like the sprites ^^

=========================================================
Onto the real update, like I promised, we have a mapshot, I decided to do it of Mior Canyon, and I also included a Gym Leader (We haven't decided which Gym he will lead yet, you guys can help decide ^^), and another Fakemon sprite. I'll hopefully have some new eevnt scripts sorted soon, and possibly a video, but this is what you guys have to look at and rate for now. Enjoy!
Spoiler:
Spoiler:
Spoiler:

~Teh Panda~

Back in hacktion
Years
  • Seen Jul 20, 2022
Hey man great mapping, need any help just ask me ;) Also if you want some tiles ask me xD (secret promotion)

destinedjagold

You can contact me in PC's discord server...
Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Dec 23, 2023
the map looks more like a route than a canyon though, but it's nice.
cool new PKMN sprite. :D
I think the first trainer sprite's better though, 'cause of the hair...

btw, I have spotted some tile errors after a quick look at the map...
Spoiler:

Westrmistr

Westermeister
Years
Wow... Mior Canyon looks... Awesome!! Blorwee looks good too!

Now, the first Gym Leader's hair looks weird. So I would go with the second one. Can't wait for the next update!

Last edited:

Destrozone

Finally Flyin' Solo
Years
Hey all,

Been working some spriting magic lately. You may have seen some of my work around the forums (The ice guardian Ruashield, for example) or the first gym leader. About that first gym leader. Sorry, I manage to REALLY screw up his hair =b Thats what a 5 minute edit gets you unfortunately. Anyways, I look forward to continue contributing to Project Torzach in the near future. Enjoy!!

~Des

Lyzo

Back from vacation
Years
Thanks about all the positive remarks on Mior Canyon :D. It really makes me want to keep going on and on and on :P. But for now I'm going to stop mapping and start scripting again since we're way farther with mapping than scripting.
Destinedjagold thanks for pointing out the tile errors I'll get right to fixing them! :D

minchan

Mudkip Worshipper
Years
I like the first trainer's hair style way better. I dunno why, I just do.
I kinda like the second trainer's outfit color better though. Again, I dunno why, I just do. XD

Milk

ガットミルク
Years
  • Seen Oct 22, 2013
Oh okies
But check your quality on the spoilers
They are really low compared to the real one >.<

Destrozone

Finally Flyin' Solo
Years
Oh okies
But check your quality on the spoilers
They are really low compared to the real one >.<
Will do. They are resized so that they are optimal for spriting. So theres your poor quality. We will have better releases of sprites as I get to them (Wait till you see Lapri, it will blow your socks off)

Milk

ガットミルク
Years
  • Seen Oct 22, 2013
But her original artwork was already sprited
You could also render it
If you want me to show you how i can o.o

Years
  • Seen Sep 8, 2010
lon time no talk wow this is awsome i like how well this is coming along i like the second gyleader better im glad to be part of this hack and srry wat was it you wanted me to sprite comp died for a little -_- but lol its coming awsomely(yes i made a word)XD

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back