• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

5th Gen Dark Fantasy [ What new things do you want? ]

Mr Cat Dog

Frasier says it best
Years
There are a number of threads dedicated to predicting and speculating information about Black and White 2. However, I don't believe there's a dedicated thread as to what people would like to see in this hypothetical game - what people's fantasies for the third game would be.

So, what would you like to see in Black and White 2? The crazier and wilder the suggestions, the better!

I, for example, would like to see a greater emphasis on the post-game. There are certainly an abundance of areas to explore, but not a lot to do in them in B/W. Also, I don't know how feasible this would be, but if a new watery area were to be 'discovered' in Unova, that would also go a long way to address my biggest criticism of Gen V thus far.

(KWC #1)

Last edited by a moderator:

Musica

PPPPPDPPPPP
Years
I would like to know more about the single entity of the now Zekrom and Reshiram. I wish to see and battle with it. I'm thinking that it could be possibly the Third Game Mascot. Kyurem may be the best hunch, but this would be more awesome, imo.

Tachikaze

九番隊 // Earth-Severing Wind
Years
Team Plasma reunifies, bigger and badder than ever, and their master plan comes to fruition- Kyurem's perfect form wreaks havoc on Unova, covers the whole country in snow, etc. The player and the Musketeers (including Keldeo) have to take them down and a huge battle ensues. :D

Years
  • Seen May 31, 2020
I too want a bigger emphasis on the post-game. Not a battle frontier or whatever and thats it. I'm hoping that there is another set of Islands elsewhere you can visit.

Oryx

CoquettishCat
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Jan 30, 2015
I would like to see the Pokemon Musicals put more of an emphasis on interactivity and competition, with the round ranging from audition to chorus line to supporting character to lead in the Musical and allowing you to use skill to advance, similar to Contests with ranks.

I would also like to see places with major differences split cleanly in half, rather than splitting the difference and making something that's somewhere in between. Opelucid City should be half bustling metropolis and half sleepy natural town. Preferably locked in a civil war.

Years
I'm hoping the second half or last quarters would be different from the original Black and White just like how Platinum was with the Distortion World. Any bonus/side-quests would be nice too, please and thank you.

Ho-Oh

used Sacred Fire!
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Jul 1, 2023
I would also like to see places with major differences split cleanly in half, rather than splitting the difference and making something that's somewhere in between. Opelucid City should be half bustling metropolis and half sleepy natural town. Preferably locked in a civil war.

A civil war? HMM, I'd like to see some sort of statue made, where Drayden and Iris sorta are standing and that's when you come into the location and see all that. :3 That's if the war is going ahead, and then a small cut scene too!

OmegaRuby and AlphaSapphire

10000 year Emperor of Hoenn
Years
I would like them to include time travel, maybe by that machine of that guy in Opelucid city, that shows a cutscene of the war between the siblings, that would be awesome and show some back story into what actually happened...maybe even include the cause of the fire at the Moor.

Years
  • Seen Jan 13, 2013
I think there should be new version of Opelucid City in Gray, in present times style. I would like the time machine to be there, so we could travel in time and visit White's Opelucid in past and Black's Opelucid in future, with some extra tasks in each of them. Imo that would be great.

Years
It would...maybe it'll be activated though a side quest like capturing a run away Zebrastrika or something which will be used to charge the machine. I'll also like to ride Skyla's airplane...maybe it'll take us to Sinnoh! Or maybe Kanto. Oh maybe the Champion tournament will be in Kanto...that'll explain blue's theme in BW...that'll be awesome...plus we might get a hint to who the Hoenn champ is (if not the player character) for the remakes.

Mechanic

Shin!~ hohohohoho!~
Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Nov 24, 2014
It would...maybe it'll be activated though a side quest like capturing a run away Zebrastrika or something which will be used to charge the machine. I'll also like to ride Skyla's airplane...maybe it'll take us to Sinnoh! Or maybe Kanto. Oh maybe the Champion tournament will be in Kanto...that'll explain blue's theme in BW...that'll be awesome...plus we might get a hint to who the Hoenn champ is (if not the player character) for the remakes.

It was already sorta hinted in the game that Skyla's plane might be used to travel to another region... Hoenn Being the one said there.

I think we should get more nastier and just down to evil path things happening in the game. I don't if you guys have read the Manga but an Arbok just being cut in half by a Pikachu was as awesome as it could get. Like a battle goes out of control and not just in the lighthouse we see graves of resting pokemon but also in some other places, like every few houses or so :x

Sorry if it sounds a little too much hehe.

Years
It was already sorta hinted in the game that Skyla's plane might be used to travel to another region... Hoenn Being the one said there.

I think we should get more nastier and just down to evil path things happening in the game. I don't if you guys have read the Manga but an Arbok just being cut in half by a Pikachu was as awesome as it could get. Like a battle goes out of control and not just in the lighthouse we see graves of resting pokemon but also in some other places, like every few houses or so :x

Sorry if it sounds a little too much hehe.
It was actually Kanto and Sinnoh
Professor, my plane is a cargo plane! It carries cargo, not people! And you're talking as if places like Kanto and Sinnoh are right around the corner!" (Source Bulbapedia)

Hoenn and Johto were never mentioned so I doubt it'll be those two. And she mentioned Sinnoh more than once plus the orbs...and Cynthia...

I would like to see them explain N's background, who really is he?

Raichupacabra

Villain
Years
I would like to see them put more emphasis on how Kyurem came to be. There's something missing. All we know is that it lives in the Giant Chasm and eats people that are stupid enough to visit.

Also more focus on Team Plasma characters such as the Sages and the Shadow Triad.

bobandbill

one more time
Years
Add more backstory/involvement to the likes of the ninjas/sages/those two women in the intro video who do nothing in the game. A couple more available Pokemon prior to the first gym would be neat too as startet/dog/cat/rodent/monkey is pretty darn small a range, especially compared to other games.

More in the way of double battles would also be neat, as well as a rematch system (vs seeker, guys?).
I, for example, would like to see a greater emphasis on the post-game. There are certainly an abundance of areas to explore, but not a lot to do in them in B/W
Agreed with this too. Exploring is neat and all but lack of anything else beyond battle subway is not.

Unknown#

'Cause why not?
Years
More triple, rotation, and double battles! And more in the post game! Since Unova is based off New York, maybe a new, large island that is shaped like Long Island. Also, maybe for Black City and White Forest, they could make it so White Forest could only be acessable during the day and Black City at night.

And while I am certain this isn't going to happen, maybe Nintendo will fix the current GTS problems.

Years
More triple, rotation, and double battles! And more in the post game! Since Unova is based off New York, maybe a new, large island that is shaped like Long Island. Also, maybe for Black City and White Forest, they could make it so White Forest could only be acessable during the day and Black City at night.

And while I am certain this isn't going to happen, maybe Nintendo will fix the current GTS problems.

I beleive Unova's already part of long island so they can't make an island based on it since the Unova region is already it. Maybe they can include the rest of the Island :) Maybe Ghetsis ran 'North' into that area.

Elite Overlord LeSabre™

On that 'Non stop road'
Years
  1. Splurge for a change of clothes.
  2. Postgame: Track down Ghetsis, have one more epic showdown with him, and make him actually face justice. And this time, don't leave him in the hands of butterfingers like Cheren and Alder.
  3. More emphasis on Team Plasma.
  4. Postgame: Buy some resort property (similar to the villa in Platinum)
  5. Rematches, oh heck yeah.
  6. Investigate this Alder character. Looks pretty dodgy and sketchy to me... Seriously, it would be an awesome plot twist if the respected champion was embroiled in some sinister conspiracy :P
  7. Make the starter town a huge metropolis, perhaps larger than Castelia. I'm tired of being some small town nobody in Pokemon games.
  8. Once you beat the champion, actually keep the title of Champion.
  9. Give the poor, overlooked heroine of FR/LG a cameo appearance as the Lv95 Pokemon-using uber boss trainer.

Last edited:
Years
I think I should be a one off optional post game trainer in the remake. Have all these level 100 Pokemon like a true Overlord. The game auto saves before the battle begins and items cannot be used because items are for n00bs. A permanent gravitational field is in effect for the duration of the battle too. This needs to happen.

Ho-Oh

used Sacred Fire!
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Jul 1, 2023
I think I should be a one off optional post game trainer in the remake. Have all these level 100 Pokemon like a true Overlord. The game auto saves before the battle begins and items cannot be used because items are for n00bs. A permanent gravitational field is in effect for the duration of the battle too. This needs to happen.

lol. Unless GF is stalking this forum rn, not gunna happen :(

1. Splurge for a change of clothes.
  2. Make the starter town a huge metropolis, perhaps larger than Castelia. I'm tired of being some small town nobody in Pokemon games.

I like what Hilda/Hilbert wear already though ;;

Nah I don't see that happening @ third game. New generation maybe but I don't see a need for it in Black and White's third. XD

Back