• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Evanescence Fan Club

22sa

ロミオとシンデレ? ?? �� �� �� �� �� �� �� ��
Years
Evanescence!! I'll join!! I bought myself the Evanescense CD with my Christmas CD dollars and it's amazing! My favourite song is "Bring Me To Life", and I found "Going Under" pretty memorable too. I like all the songs on their CD =P

Aimy

Goddess-Second Class
Years
Guess I'll join the club! My favourite is still Bring me to Life, that was like the first song of Evanescence that I heard, I liked it a lot and I kept listening to it on speakers till my mum graciously introduced me to earphones...normally she wouldn't do that because she thinks it'll kill my ears.

Miyu-chan

.::f l o w e r g i r l::.
Years
  • Age 35
  • Seen Apr 23, 2014
Welcome both of you! XD I guess alot of people like My Immortal, right? n_n;

Aimy

Goddess-Second Class
Years
Yeah I like My Immortal a lot, it reminds me of someone and fits certain scenes in my fan fic which I've created in my head (and it will stay there)...

Miyu-chan

.::f l o w e r g i r l::.
Years
  • Age 35
  • Seen Apr 23, 2014
Wow that looks so cool~! I'll think I'll use it for my next sig~ =D

Yamichu

o.O;
Years
  • Age 119
  • Seen May 21, 2004
I know I'm a bit late in joining but Evanescence RULES!
My fave songs are Bring me to life, Torniquent, My Immortal and Going Under!

Geometric-sama

The Manly Man of Steel
Years
I just saw the single for My Immortal, looks pretty cool! Band version, album version, live version plus live version of Haunted. Pity I'm not allowed to buy singles...

Yamichu

o.O;
Years
  • Age 119
  • Seen May 21, 2004
I wanted to go to the concert at but mah mommy said I would be a waste of money to spend AUS $ 70.00 on a ticket when you can hear the songs on the album...my mommy doesn't like Evanescence...WAAAAAAA! :( :( :(
I like the film clip thingy for My Immortal...I reckon it lookies cool...but so does the Bring Me to Life one...

~HORN!

Greed

Banned
Years
  • Seen Jul 7, 2008
Has anyone heard about one of Evanescence's members, Ben Moody, has ditched them and joined Avril Lavigne instead? That jerk.. =P

*Gets killed by Avril*

Geometric-sama

The Manly Man of Steel
Years
Yeah, that made big headlines in Evanescence fan-circles. You know Ben and Amy were romantically linked as well? They met at a youth camp, where Amy was playing Meat Loaf songs on the piano XD

Greed

Banned
Years
  • Seen Jul 7, 2008
Awww, that's cute ^-^ Why'd he left them for Avril, tho.. ;-; Is it just cus Avril is very famous and stuff? O.o;;

*dies*

Dizzy

My Father is a Baron!
Years
I used to like Avril... she's okay but Evanescence is better!!! lol.. Stupid Guy.. leaving the greatest band...ever!!!

*DIES*

Back