• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Ruby hack: Pokemon Islas Doradas (English Version Announcement)

Years
  • Age 30
  • Edo
  • Seen Feb 3, 2017
Small Christmas Update from the Translation Team:

Sorry it's pretty short, but we put it together to at least get a little something out for a Christmas tease. Good thing we did it too, noticed that we missed switching Ve to Go for when switching Pokemon!

Video:
Spoiler:

Hope you all have a great Christmas ^_^

-Gokuto-

Sage of Six Tacos
Years
UPDATE:

Due to real-life circumstances and such, the original January plans have been delayed quite a bit, haha...Sorry about that! Gintoki and I are back on track, full speed ahead. Working on some bugs and to deliver the best translation possible. I sincerely apologize for the wait, but we're almost there. I appreciate your patience very much... Thank you!

(If you have any questions, inquiries, or simply wish to talk: My Skype is Sonzumaki)

Last edited:
Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen Nov 19, 2022
UPDATE:

Due to real-life circumstances and such, the original January plans have been delayed quite a bit, haha...Sorry about that! Gintoki and I are back on track, full speed ahead. Working on some bugs and to deliver the best translation possible. I sincerely apologize for the wait, but we're almost there. I appreciate your patience very much... Thank you!

Take your time. Translating somethings take time so it's completely understandable. I once had to translate an article on chemistry from french to english, and it took me 3 weeks. As long as the game is progressing well, the release wont be a problem. Good luck!

Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen yesterday
UPDATE:

Much appreciated for the update (at least personally). I hope we are going to play a new game with new excitements!

Mikachu

Veteren Trainer
Years
  • Age 26
  • Cali
  • Seen Apr 18, 2024
Best of luck to you guys and keep going strong! I hope things continue to progress smoothly for you guys. :)

Years
  • Age 21
  • Seen Feb 23, 2018
I am hyped for this! i remember playing the original Spanish version a long time ago!

I hope it gets complete!

Last edited by a moderator:
Years
Pokemon Islas Doradas showed a lot of promise when it came out, but the language was what kept me back. When you decided to translate it, Pokemon Golden Islands lighted a fire in my heart again! I hope you complete it someday so as we could have the chance to enjoy such a renowed but not-played-yet hack. Keep going!

Murderlinez3

Shiny Scyther
Years
  • Age 28
  • Seen Dec 26, 2022
Is the translation still in progress?

If not, I would play the spanish version soon.

Thank you for a short reply!

Years
  • Age 28
  • Seen Jul 20, 2023
Thank you so much for working on this. Really looking forward to the release! :)

Steny

Formerly Known as ThatOneRaichu | Creator Of Pokem
Years
  • Age 24
  • Seen Nov 13, 2023
Tiles are looking really nice!

Years
  • Age 38
  • Seen Jul 1, 2019
Please finish this translation it's a very good game I would like to play in english

Back