• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Area 31 Pokemon Trading

Status
Not open for further replies.

crimsonstorm

The Original Crimson
Years
  • WV
  • Seen Jun 3, 2011
Hey guys, this is my new trade store. Within this trading thread, I'll be offering up pokemon with 31ivs in certain stats, extra pokemon I no longer need, probably some shinies.

RULES

1. No hacks of any kind. I will not accept them. Anyone that trades me hacked pokemon intentionally will be blacklisted.

2. Be polite and patient please and be respectful to everyone here. Give me time to respond to you. A lot of times I'm afk or in another window. I will try to get back to you a.s.ap.

3. If you suspect anything that I traded you is hacked let me know so that I can refund you.

4. Please post here, or you may contact me via pm/vm about any trade offers/trades.

5. Have fun!

Pokemon in Stock

magnemite 31 sp attack iv hp psychic (sturdy) modest
magnemite 31 sp attack iv hp ghost (magnet pull) modest
magnemite 31 sp attack iv hp ghost (magnet pull) modest

treeko 31 speed iv hp poison timid

evee 31 defense iv hp poison (has egg move wish)

riolu 31 speed iv adamant (has drain punch)
riolu 31 attack iv jolly (has drain punch)

nincada x2 31 attack iv jolly (both have toxic and x-scissor)

swinub x3 31 attack iv jolly(all have snow cloak ability and earthquake)

gulpin 31 defense iv hp ghost careful

misdreavus 31 special attack iv hp ice(very unique I think to this particular pokemon) timid

buneray 31 speed iv hp timid (ability kultz)
buneray 31 speed iv jolly (ability kultz)
buneray 31 attack iv jolly (ability kultz)

shuppet 31 attack iv adamant (ability insomia, has moves destiny bond, t-bolt, knock off, and shadow ball)

tailow 31 attack iv jolly

ralts(male) 31 special attack iv hp ground timid (ability trace)
ralts(male) 31 special attack iv hp fighting timid (ability trace)
ralts(male) 31 special attack iv hp water timid (ability trace)
ralts(female) 31 special attack iv hp psychic(lol) (ability trace)

porygon 31 defense iv bold hp psychic (download)

(more to come soon)

SHINIES AVAILABLE

japanese ninjask level 50 lonley nature has 31 speed iv(has been ev'd in attack and speed) stats: 124/149/53/66/59/209 moves: u-turn, b-pass, sd, and sub

Tyranitar careful nature level 73 (ev'd according to smogon defensive lead)stats: 257/225/189/138/220/109 moves: crunch, ice punch, stone edge, earthquake

Machamp level 100 quiet nature ability guts, stats 371/322/195/182/191/130 nicknamed Athena moves: Earthquake, Cross Chop, Fire Blast, Stone Edge

Machamp level 40 hasty nature (31 speed iv) ev'd attack and speed ability guts stats: 122/143/63/65/75/94 moves: cross chop, ice punch, focus energy, k-chop

Vaporeon level 100 bold nature (31 special attack iv) no idea on ev's stats are: 445/122/151/319/221/147 moves: hydro pump, protect, rain dance, aurora beam

(more to come soon)

MISC POKEMON

Adamant Mamoswine(Oblivious ability) level 50 stats 179/183/91/71/73/118 moves: Earthquake, Ice Shard, Stone Edge, and Superpower

Naughty Kingdra nickname: Tsunami (has 31 attack iv) level 100 stats 272/314/214/202/198/255 moves: Waterfall, Outrage, Ice Beam, and Dragon Dance

Jolly Heracross level 55 stats: 168/184/90/54/122/160 moves: Close Combat, Night Slash, Stone Edge, and Megahorn

Adamant Lucario level 100 stats: 266/330/176/234/174/278 steadfast ability moves: Close Combat, Ice Punch, Blaze Kick, and Bullet Punch

Modest Lucario level 100 nickname Anubis level 100 stats: 278/211/162/358/146/268 steadfast ability moves: psychic, aura sphere, dark pulse, and vac wave

BREEDING/EV'ING SERVICES

I'm going to try this out and see how it goes. Here's how this will work, from my list of breeding options, whatever you select I will breed this for you with the requested nature. If you want say...31 ivs in its attack/special attack, etc, this will run the cost up. High ivs are tough to breed. If you want it ev'd that also additonal costs. I'm willing to work out something. Shinies is good. I will not level pokemon up to level 100. I don't have the rare candies to do so and I don't have the time.

My List of What I'll breed:

Dragon Dance Larvitar
Belly Drum Charmander
Dragon Dance Charmander
Close Combat Snubull
(more to come)

MY WANTS

Bold or Modest Celebi (would love hp fire on it if possible)
Bold or Modest Suicune
Modest or Timid Latias
Shiny Naive Infernape with good ivs with moves grass knot, close combat, flamethrower/fire blast. and nasty plot(if it has hp ice I can give more for it)
Shiny Adamant Rhyperior with good ivs
Shiny timid or modest Shaymin (would love hp fire/ice on it if possible)
Arceus(the one that'll unlock stuff in the hg+ss)
lunatone(for breeding)
shinies in general
tms: earthquake, brick break, drain punch, calm mind, bulk up, toxic, stealth rock, grass knot, energy ball, stone edge, shadow ball, dark pulse, dragon pulse, will-o-wisp, thunder wave, shock wave, water pulse...

Last edited:

VCaliber

The Cutest (=
Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen May 21, 2010
If you get some more shinies, I have quite a few of your wants, including Latias, Celebi, Jirachi, Shiny Shaymin, Arceus, Rhyperior, and Suicune (=

Years
  • Seen Mar 6, 2010
it will be about 10-15mins as i have 1 poke to breed and 3 to catch for 2 other trades, if thats okay :)

Years
  • Seen Mar 6, 2010
sorry about yesturday, was so busy, ready to trade when you are - just give me 5mins warning so i can go grab some randoms

Years
  • Seen Mar 6, 2010
i am also interested in :

graveller level 32 UT hasty with 31 defensive iv (ability sturdy)
Tyranitar careful nature level 73 (ev'd according to smogon defensive lead)
Machamp level 100 quiet nature ability guts, stats 371/322/195/182/191/130 nicknamed Athena moves: Earthquake, Cross Chop, Fire Blast, Stone Edge

check my thread for them, i have quite a few TM and a few more on your list of wantas as well i have :

Pearl :Bullet Seed, Return, Dig, Shock Wave, Rock Tomb, Secret Power, Attract, Thief, Steel Wing, Roost, Flash, Captivate, Swagger
Platinum : Toxic, Bullet Seed, Hidden Power, Sunny Day, Taunt, Return, Dig, Shock Wave, Rock Tomb, Aerial Ace, Secret Power, Thief
Steel Wing, Roost, Drain Punch, Embargo, Shadow Punch, Flash, Grass Knot, Swagger, Trick Room

Last edited:
Years
  • Seen Mar 6, 2010
i am also interested in :

graveller level 32 UT hasty with 31 defensive iv (ability sturdy)
Tyranitar careful nature level 73 (ev'd according to smogon defensive lead)

check my thread for them, i have quite a few TM and a few more on your list of wantas as well i have :

Pearl :Bullet Seed, Return, Dig, Shock Wave, Rock Tomb, Secret Power, Attract, Thief, Steel Wing, Roost, Flash, Captivate, Swagger
Platinum : Toxic, Bullet Seed, Hidden Power, Sunny Day, Taunt, Return, Dig, Shock Wave, Rock Tomb, Aerial Ace, Secret Power, Thief
Steel Wing, Roost, Drain Punch, Embargo, Shadow Punch, Flash, Grass Knot, Swagger, Trick Room

Are You Interested In Any?

Years
  • Seen Mar 6, 2010
can you clone? i dont want to let the Latias go without getting a clone of it
what TMs you interested in?

crimsonstorm

The Original Crimson
Years
  • WV
  • Seen Jun 3, 2011
No idea how to clone, if you get someone to clone it for you I'd definitley be interested in doing some trading.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back