• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Pokécommunity Christian Group

Status
Not open for further replies.

pokewalker

If it ain't Dutch,it ain'tmuch
Years
Surprised there hasn't been made one yet lol. So, this place is basically about Christians. If you are Christians and believe in Christ, the Holy Spirit and God, please join :D Otherwise shut up xD

200px-Ichthus.svg.png

The Pokécommunity Christian Group

Rules:
Spoiler:

Members:

Banners:
Spoiler:

Questions:
Spoiler:

Peace to all, and may God be with you!

Last edited:

Åzurε

Shi-shi-shi-shaw!
Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen Jun 2, 2013
Okay, sure I'll join.

As far as denomination, I'm Church of Christ. The label doesn't mean much to me personally, though.

FreakyLocz14

Conservative Patriot
Years
  • Seen Aug 29, 2018
I was so thinking of making this thread, but of course I'll join.

Roman Catholic here

pokewalker

Years
I'm not a Christian, so obviously can't join. But I find religious discussions to be almost always beneficial. Especially in today's day and age.

I would not post, but will be keeping up with what is said in this thread if God wills.

But you do believe in God? So if you do believe in Him, you can of course join! ^^

I'd like to join!

Also, I'm Catholic, even if I don't agree to some aspects of it's teaching.

Ok you're added. And yeah, I'm Catholic cos my parents decided; but still I don't always 100% agree with it, e.g. that priests can't get married. But still I don't like the Protestant church; just only Catholic.

I was so thinking of making this thread, but of course I'll join.

Roman Catholic here

Haha I was also surprised nothing was made yet. xD

Everything is updated! And new question;

What do you think of the Vatican?
Myself I think they just need to shut up with their condom things and stuff; cos that just doesnt make any sense. For the rest, I think they're ok.

Edit: lol, this is post Nr 6699999! xD

chef30

Great Scott!!!
Years
Hi, I'm a christian, and I am very proud of it! I would like to join as well! ^_^

I am a baptist.

And I'm also competing in the Bible bee. It's like a spelling bee, but you have to memorize 500 verses, and get tested on the book of 1 Peter. It's so much fun!

The LORD will fight for you while you keep silent.
Exodus 14:14​

Hassan_Abdillah

Wayfarer
Years
But you do believe in God? So if you do believe in Him, you can of course join! ^^

If that's the criterion for joining, I'll be more than willing to join. No point missing out on religion.

However, just the mere belief in God doesn't make someone a Christian now does it? I believe in God, and I believe in the fact that a man by the name of Jesus (peace be upon him) came to Nazareth as a messenger from God to show them the straight path. As far as Im concerned though, to be a Christian you have to accept Jesus as your Lord and Savior i.e. that he died for our sins. I don't believe that. If you're still willing to take me in, I will of course join.

hiff8

Gotta Derp em all
Years
  • Seen Apr 4, 2015
Kool i'll join im Catholic, this is pretty ironic cause my pastor was talking about how pokemon were satanic the other day, im not even kidding anyone care to comment

pokewalker

Years
Hi, I'm a christian, and I am very proud of it! I would like to join as well! ^_^

I am a baptist.

And I'm also competing in the Bible bee. It's like a spelling bee, but you have to memorize 500 verses, and get tested on the book of 1 Peter. It's so much fun!

The LORD will fight for you while you keep silent.
Exodus 14:14​

Cool! Souns fun ^^ Will probably try it when I finish school.

If that's the criterion for joining, I'll be more than willing to join. No point missing out on religion.

However, just the mere belief in God doesn't make someone a Christian now does it? I believe in God, and I believe in the fact that a man by the name of Jesus (peace be upon him) came to Nazareth as a messenger from God to show them the straight path. As far as Im concerned though, to be a Christian you have to accept Jesus as your Lord and Savior i.e. that he died for our sins. I don't believe that. If you're still willing to take me in, I will of course join.

From what I get out of your words you do believe in God only you don't believe that Jesus died to save us. Well, if that is, you can join I guess. I was first like that too; I didn't know what was the truth. But now I believe in God with everything I got :D

Kool i'll join im Catholic, this is pretty ironic cause my pastor was talking about how pokemon were satanic the other day, im not even kidding anyone care to comment

Really? :o But still if it was why would there be so many people who play pokémon believe in God; I mean just look at the SPPf Christian Alliance, there are thousands of posts there and hundreds of members. xD I think your pastor had it wrong this time.

And I'll update the Member section later when I get time.

FrostPheonix

Eternity.
Years
What do you think of the Vatican?

As I am not very familiar with differences between different sects of christianity, I am not sure what the people over there talk abt ^^. What I do think abt it tho is that the pope has some wierd laws. Why shouldn't priests marry? Peter (the first pope?) married...

Cartmic

Hi there, it's been awhile.
Years
I'm a Christian.

I believe:
- the bible is the inspired word of God.
- in the Father, Son, and Holy Spirit as one God.
- if you truly seek Jesus with all your heart he will reveal himself to you.
- in the Gifts of the Spirit.
- that Jesus died and rose physically.
- that through Jesus I can have relationship with God.

Sounds like he needs to read 1 Corinthians 10:23:
All things are lawful for me, but not all things are helpful; all things are lawful for me, but not all things edify.[NKJV]

As long as it does not take your attention off Christ leading you to drift away you're fine. That is unless the Holy Spirit specifically tells you not to be involved with such things.

Gulpin

poisonous
Years
  • Seen Jan 16, 2017
I'm Roman Catholic over here!
I'd love to join this club :D
My family attends church once a week, at whatever time we can. Sometimes it is 7:30 on Sunday, others 4:00, 5:00, or 6:00 Saturday/Sunday, just depending on when we don't have anything conflicting.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back