• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Pokémon] ~>{*Shiny Hunters Club}<~

Lady Demoonica Darkmoon

Shiny Hunters Club Co-Owner
Years
Drapion_Dawg - You are not a co-owner or founder of this club, so you do not have the ability to allow members to join, please do not do that. This also isn't a chat room, if you want to talk to TheUltimateBulbaSpriter about other things, please do it in PM's, okay?

TheUltimateBulbaSpriter - Yes you may join the club, as a co-owner I welcome you to the Shiny Hunters Club! Don't worry about the 30 posts part, we only use that on people who's trustworthiness we have to check, it cuts down on the hackers and cheaters and liers that sometimes try and join the club. (Also 30 posts in this club are required to have your shinys added to our shiny Dex, but that hasn't been updated in so long that it doesn't matter at the moment.)

Years
  • Seen Aug 31, 2007
Drapion_Dawg - You are not a co-owner or founder of this club, so you do not have the ability to allow members to join, please do not do that. This also isn't a chat room, if you want to talk to TheUltimateBulbaSpriter about other things, please do it in PM's, okay?

TheUltimateBulbaSpriter - Yes you may join the club, as a co-owner I welcome you to the Shiny Hunters Club! Don't worry about the 30 posts part, we only use that on people who's trustworthiness we have to check, it cuts down on the hackers and cheaters and liers that sometimes try and join the club. (Also 30 posts in this club are required to have your shinys added to our shiny Dex, but that hasn't been updated in so long that it doesn't matter at the moment.)
Okay. I didn't think he was owner or co-owner.

Ghetto-Dawg

Um...Dont Do Drugs!
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Jun 20, 2009
-.- sorry

i didnt mean to sound like a owner or co owner
i was just trying to tell him what to do to join

OMG i just caught a Shiny Manectric on my Emerald

Ill trade to my Diamond and add that to my collection

oh and btw a couple hours ago i caught the Misdreavus and evolved it to Mismagius so Ill add that too sorry about forgeting to post

Last edited:

LordxDanswich

Lord of the Sammich!
Years
-.- sorry

i didnt mean to sound like a owner or co owner
i was just trying to tell him what to do to join

OMG i just caught a Shiny Manectric on my Emerald

Ill trade to my Diamond and add that to my collection

oh and btw a couple hours ago i caught the Misdreavus and evolved it to Mismagius so Ill add that too sorry about forgeting to post

I dunno man, i mean you just got two shinys in the same day a few days ago, and now it's happened again?

Something seems a bit fishy to me.

Razer302

Three Days Grace - Break
Years
Have to agree that it is dodgy. Can you get us some pictures to show us?
My swarm today isn't the best. It is Smoochum. I might just look for a random shiny. Like a Starly don't think anyone has that yet.

Ghetto-Dawg

Um...Dont Do Drugs!
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Jun 20, 2009
wait so i am supposed to take pictures of how i got them?

ok i will for the next shiny i caught

and btw the shiny Misdreavus was only caught because i had a glitch in my game and it was Swarming in route 20 so i got a chain and i caught it

and it was on my Pearl (i use all my Pokemon in Diamond)

Razer302

Three Days Grace - Break
Years
You don't have to take photo's. But it is better when something seems dodgy to show a picture. I believe that the shiny Misdrevous won't count as it was a glitch.

Ghetto-Dawg

Um...Dont Do Drugs!
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Jun 20, 2009
oh ok thats cool then

now i will be searching for...Plusle and Minun!! - applause -

Razer302

Three Days Grace - Break
Years
UBS. Don't talk about something that has no relevants to shinies. It isn't place for general conversation. Do that in PMs or somewere else.

Just chained 10 starlys. But then dad spoke and didn't see were the next grasses shook.

Years
  • Seen Aug 31, 2007
UBS. Don't talk about something that has no relevants to shinies. It isn't place for general conversation. Do that in PMs or somewere else.

Just chained 10 starlys. But then dad spoke and didn't see were the next grasses shook.
Sorry, I'm sorry. :(
My biggest chain was 6 Buizels.

Ghetto-Dawg

Um...Dont Do Drugs!
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Jun 20, 2009
ouch
that must stink

that happened to me once except with a Buneary

i wanted to get that smexy Lopunny O_O

Ghetto-Dawg

Um...Dont Do Drugs!
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Jun 20, 2009
So lets see what happened five minutes ago.

I saw a shiny Noctowl, i automatically clicked run away since i was looking for Minun and Plusle, I just noticed wat i did, I hit my head on the wall. -.-

Back