• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

I can't come, I'm busy dying on the couch

Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen May 13, 2021
I rarely become sick, kudos to my good hygiene habits. My past sicknesses last no longer than a couple days. I cannot remember the last time I've had anything so minor that it prevented me from pursuing my regular activities.

WarriorCat

Monotype lover!!!!!
Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Jul 30, 2014
I almost never get sick, but when I do, it hits really hard. I guess I never get sick because my bf and I exercise and go to the gym almost everyday.

pikakitten

You met with a terrible fate
Years
It tends to come mildly frequently in summer, more common in fall, even more common in winter and pollen in spring means nothing good for me xD, it lasts like a day mostly xD I tend to just be in bed watching tv or online when I'm sick xD

Elite Overlord LeSabre™

On that 'Non stop road'
Years
I actually don't get sick very often, and last time I did get sick, it was a quick affair - I started with the sneezing and the runny nose, then the sore throat started, but by two or three days later I was almost completely over it.

Years
I very rarely get sick, for an odd reason.

The only times I seem to get sick is during winter, and no other season.

Years
Back when I was in school I found myself getting sick at least 3-4 times a year, but since then, I've only been sick twice in the last three years (both within a one month span). If I'm feeling anywhere above 50%, I usually just take some cold & flu medicine and get on with my day, since I don't like to take too much time off if I don't have to. What always gets me the worst though is a runny nose- even if the rest of me is feeling fine. It always makes it hard to concentrate when your nose is practically dripping and you need to keep blowing your nose, so that's basically the only time I'll stay at home.

Crux

Evermore
Years
Actually getting sick,usually just once a year, with me feeling better within a few days.
I do feel horribly run-down about twice a year though... I get depressed,and completely sore, lose my appetite... and for anywhere from three days to a couple weeks I start acting like Holmes without a case. (Well, aside the drug part.)

Star-Lord

withdrawl .
Years
I get a cold about once a year, but very seldom do I actually get sick.

That being said I run myself ragged by getting myself exhausted/mentally unstable but I wouldn't really consider that to have anything to do with my immune system.

Back