• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Rate the Avatar of the Person Above

Status
Not open for further replies.

~*Silent Tattsu*~

Has gone~
Years
^
I really like yours Eternal Night ^^ Allthough its dark its very cewl because its like a Hologram if you look at it closely the eys glow golden its really cewl ^^ 10/10

igtica

Mmmm....Cheesecake
Years
aww it's Nightcrawler! He rules in the cartoon! I'm not too sure about the movie one but he's sweet in the cartoon...like in your image ^_^ 9/10

Aww thankies for the kind comments Tattsu. I was pleased with the out come myself ^_^

Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Aug 21, 2008
^cute lil pic of cydaquil there you have it also has that magical, invisible background like purin's updated avatar- i give it...9/10

Years
  • Seen Aug 30, 2021
9/10, nice picture of a muffin. XD

100marios said:
Aww, what a cute avatar Kayleigh! I'm guessing it's from that Tokyo Mew Mew show.
I give it another 10/10! This one shows your inner character really well!
Wow, that's what DragonTrainer said. I must have found my perfect avatar, eh?

Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Aug 21, 2008
^cute avatar you have there- i like the faded sort of look, its great! 9/10

Kayleigh said:
9/10, nice picture of a muffin. XD
*ahem* i do believe that there are two muffins in my avatar :cheeky:
thanks for the high score though :laugh:

Last edited:

Kairyu

speedy digital tablet artist
Years
The muffin pair indeed looks very tasty. It even matches the username therefor, I will give that a 9/10. *Likes eating muffins*

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back