• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best places on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! Community members will not see the bottom screen advertisements.

Don't Let the Catz say Zero! [DLTMS0 v4.0]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Dec 11, 2023

I think it also depends on revelations. Someone can break and become intimidated by anything, or have a revelation to becoming stronger and grow into a strong, headstrong woman. Can also depend on support and everything. If there is someone you like that helped you through what you went through (Anna), then you would want to become stronger.

I like your stance on her Pokey. To me, that's like... looking more into her than what you see on the surface.

Eucliffe

☆ E N T E R T A I N E R
Years

Eh, Idk. I like most the other female cast, just not her. (...Or her Edolas counterpart, though I must say I prefer Knightwalker more b/c Eisenmeteor turned lance. Also I wonder if I'm the only person who likes all the Rave references in FT.)

Can't believe X-Mas is only a few days away @_@ Uu, but at the same time I can't wait!

Weeaboo Name

Banned
Years

As long as we all agree Eiichiro Oda is the best.

Edit - I guess it would take a Pixy for that post not to kill it.

Last edited:

Eucliffe

☆ E N T E R T A I N E R
Years

I used to hate FT's art being compared to One Piece, but I gotta admit, if it weren't for him or for the art being similar, FT would've likely never existed nor would it have gotten some One Piece fans interested in it.

That said, I still need to start on OP someday. Maybe after TLR, FMA, Rave, and after reading a bajillion chapters to catch up to DC.

Weeaboo Name

Banned
Years

Only Korean things I've read are Nineteen Twenty One and Freezing, the later one of those two is pretty horrible.
Junlee.jpg

19 21 is awesome though.

Eucliffe

☆ E N T E R T A I N E R
Years

You should look into Ciel for manhwa (pfffffft I'm never gonna get the spelling right); it's pretty good :3 Didn't know Freezing was one too; I've seen it on Mangareader 'cause it's apparently popular but I didn't really feel like checking it out.

...I swear my dad must've accidentally done something when he turned my computer off because PS is being a pain in the butt to work with.

Eucliffe

☆ E N T E R T A I N E R
Years

OK! o7 The art looks good (well, at least the thumbnail Mangareader has for it looks good) but artwork alone doesn't make a manga (or, in this case, manhwa).

Eucliffe

☆ E N T E R T A I N E R
Years

You get a lot of games rather quickly... ._.; And geez, with X-Mas coming up don't you think you could hold back a little~? What if someone gets you something you just bought? Patience be a virtue, after all~ Plus, if you really have a lot of cash to burn, then give some to charities or homeless people! They need it way more than you do!

And my buying Corpse Party doesn't count--I decided I wanted it two days prior to getting it, and at least a day after I had sent my list.

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Jun 29, 2019
36. I tend to wait a bit before making a purchase to see if the reviews are good and if the price is cheap enough. And I was only able to get AC Revelations by trading DA Origins and Fallout 3 along with a 10% off card I had making it around 20 bucks total which I barely had myself seeing we had to get some supplies on the way home. If I get something I already have then I trade it to a friend next time I see one of them. And trust me I wish I had enough money to give to some homeless right now, speaking of that a friend of my mom's might lose her house if she doesn't get the money she needs and we're helping her out with that right now.

Eucliffe

☆ E N T E R T A I N E R
Years

Pffffft how did I type in a 3 by mistake.

OK, fish cleaned, now all I need to do is wait for dad to get me \o/

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back