• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Don't Let the Catz say Zero! [DLTMS0 v4.0]

Status
Not open for further replies.

A Pixy

Cruel?
Years

I like the show, I just HATE EVERY CHARACTER. Not even because they're underdeveloped or one-dimensional, they're just really unlikable and make really stupid decisions.

Especially Suzaku and Shirley. If you could feel even a tenth of my hate for them, your body would explode.

Kieran_90

That guy that you think you remember
Years
  • Seen Dec 27, 2015
31, *Chaos sent out Giant Mewtwo Giant Mewtwo used massacre* *Giant Mewtwo used suicide! Level one wld Magikarp wins! Magikarp evolved into Gyarados! Gyarados used bite, Chaos used scram for mercy* randomly occured to me. *Sends out Giant Mewtwo*

Pokestick good times.

[i]cheeky[/i]
Years

Agreed, Suzaku and Shirley are pretty terrible.
And I seriously doubt Suzaku is male. I mean, just look at that suit. Not even the resemblance of a bulge.

Also, Code MENT might be the best thing ever made.

Weeaboo Name

Banned
Years

I only wish the second season retained some of the tactical stuff that the first season had. R2 was more about how powered up the mechs got and less about the characters brains.

Also R2 lacked the best love story in the show.
Spoiler:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back