• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

+ Mathematical! + - The Adventure Time Fan Club

Years
I guess I dont mind Tree Trunks a whole lot because she has a southern accent, and I'm from the south (although a Florida accent is a bit different than a Texas accent).. but the way she acts around Finn and Jake can indeed be a bit annoying

Do you have a least episode or one you don't like a lot?

This is a difficult one for me, but I'm going to pull Up a Tree out of the hat. While it had a fun storyline, it just didn't interest me because the storyline becomes completely twisted than what's introduced. The episode starts out with Finn, Jake, and a pregnant Lady Rainicorn, but then after Finn gets in the tree, Rainicorn isn't seen again, and Jake is only seen at the end. Overall, I just found the episode boring.

Nakala Pri

I adored the episode Tree Trunks and Evicted! So funny! I hope to watch more in the future. Rock on Adventure Time! :D

Years

So let's discuss One Last Job...

Do y'all have thoughts on this episode based on the preview? Do y'all think it's gonna be a scary one to watch?

Based on the preview alone, it's enough to tell me that there's either a multi-part series of episodes on this storyline or a cliffhanger coming up. It's a sudden twist on the general plot of Adventure Time and Ooo, and Jake appears to be under a lot of duress. I hope Jake isn't penalized for any crime he commits, but I think for sure that we're going to see a dark side of Jake.

Last edited:

Treecko

the princess without voice
Years
Ah my bad guys! I haven't been here in a while. >_>

Username: F1refly

Favourite Character: Earl of Lemongraab

What time is it: 10:39 AM
No no! You didn't get the last one right. XD That's okay, I hope you at least get it though. You're added anyway.

Welcome to the club F1refly!

So let's discuss One Last Run...

Do y'all have thoughts on this episode based on the preview? Do y'all think it's gonna be a scary one to watch?

Based on the preview alone, it's enough to tell me that there's either a multi-part series of episodes on this storyline or a cliffhanger coming up. It's a sudden twist on the general plot of Adventure Time and Ooo, and Jake appears to be under a lot of duress. I hope Jake isn't penalized for any crime he commits, but I think for sure that we're going to see a dark side of Jake.

One Last Job you mean.

Apparently this episode aired in Canada already instead of James Baxter the Horse.So if you're in Canada and saw the episode already please refrain from all spoilers. (or if you saw a leaked version online, which I'm sure has also happened.) But anyway, you could be right, this episode could a two/multi-parter or one of those episodes that end in cliffhanger and then we don't hear anything about it for a few more episodes or until the next season. I do think this episodes' gonna be the more intense and scarier one we've have in a while. I agree with Zach in saying that we will see a darker side of Jake cause he's gonna be under a lot of pressure to save Jake Jr. and I think that will get to him. It looks like he's gonna need to steal that diamond to get his daughter back and I think he'll do anything to save her. Also Tiffany's coming back, so I'm excited to know there's gonna be more of a backstory on her him and that there might be more on how him and Jake know each other and maybe why he wants to be Jake's best friend all the time. That's what I hope we get out of this episode.

I'm gonna make this the new topic.

Discuss the next episode, "One Last Job". Do you think it's gonna be a scary episode to watch?Do you think we will see a darker side of Jake?

Last edited:
Years
Whoops sorry about that title mistake, I literally posted that right before I went to bed {XD} :3c

Anyways, I had no idea that the episode already aired in Canada O_o but for sure I will be tuned into this to see it and I really hope nothing bad happens in the long run for Jake and that his daughter is saved.

Just look at the title card and see how intense this is (take note of the one in the middle):
Spoiler:

Nakala Pri

Favorite Character: Jake.

What time is it? ADVENTURE TIME!!!

Hannah

beep bop boop
Years
  • Age 23
  • Seen Nov 16, 2021
I've been inactive for a while so I guess I should sort of catch up with you guys, I guess.

Do you have a least favorite character or one you don't like a lot?

I honestly don't like Lumpy Space Princess' attitude sometimes. I find her really annoying and bratty, but then again, that's what makes her so special among the other characters. Another character I don't like sometimes would be Princess Bubblegum. I hate how oblivious she was of the fact that Finn had a humongous crush on her. And don't even get me started on her voice.

Other than that, I love all the wacky characters of Ooo.

Do you have a least episode or one you don't like a lot?

I don't really get the point of King Worm. Other info spoiler'd, in case some of you haven't watched King Worm yet.

Spoiler:

Treecko

Years
Name: Gym Leader Rozu.

Favorite Character: Jake.

What time is it? ADVENTURE TIME!!!
Welcome to the club Rozu!
I've been inactive for a while so I guess I should sort of catch up with you guys, I guess.

I honestly don't like Lumpy Space Princess' attitude sometimes. I find her really annoying and bratty, but then again, that's what makes her so special among the other characters. Another character I don't like sometimes would be Princess Bubblegum. I hate how oblivious she was of the fact that Finn had a humongous crush on her. And don't even get me started on her voice.

Other than that, I love all the wacky characters of Ooo.

I don't really get the point of King Worm. Other info spoiler'd, in case some of you haven't watched King Worm yet.

Spoiler:

But her brattiness is what makes her so funny! She's like a lot of teenagers lol. It's fine if you don't like her though. When I look up "least favorite Adventure Time character" on Google I get alot of people who say PB as their least favorite too. It seems not alot of people like her much. She's an alright character imo, but I really don't like how oblivious to Finn's feelings for her too. Though I think Flame Princess is good for Finn she's making him realize he doesn't need to be in a relationship with PB and that they can be just friends. I like how she's really into science and making the Candy People happy. She's good at being a princess imo. Though she needs to get out of the castle more.

Anyway, this may be late news for most people, but (new topic).

Any thoughts on One Last Job? Were you surprised by it?

(Keep all thoughts in spoilers.)

Years

Any thoughts on One Last Job? Were you surprised by it?

(Keep all thoughts in spoilers.)
Spoiler:

Treecko

Years
Okay thoughts time.

Spoiler:

Okay new topic to keep this place active.

How did you find out about Adventure Time?

Years

I found out through watching Cartoon Network back in 2010 and seeing promos for new episodes of the show.. I thought it was stupid at first (as did my parents), believe it or not. But then one time in 2011 (when I had access to the TV and my parents weren't home), I curiously watched an episode, and didn't mind it. However, my true interest in AT came like 2 months ago when I was just watching the 2008 pilot episode, and my mother caught me watching it, so I was like "hmm" and began watching it on Cartoon Network everyday. :P

Rai

Quarter Life Crisis! @.@
Years

I heard about Adventure Time through Hot Topic. I go there all the time and out of nowhere all of these Adventure Time shirts showed up all over the store. One day I was watching Cartoon Network and saw that Adventure Time was coming on so I decided to see what all the hype was about. I instantly fell in love.

Last edited:

Hannah

beep bop boop
Years
  • Age 23
  • Seen Nov 16, 2021

It all started out in 2010 when one of my best friends, Gabriel, asked me if I knew about Adventure Time. I honestly had no idea what in the world he was talking about, but when I got home that day, I got intrigued and watched Slumber Party Panic, which later on I found was the first episode of the first season. At first, my initial reaction to Adventure Time was Woah. This show is, like, for kids. Gab convinced me that AT was awesome and mathematical,a term which I only found out a few episodes later. I tried watching it again and saw Marceline for the first time on Evicted!, and I knew she was going to be my favorite character.

After that, Gab started to portray the role of Finn and I was Marceline. We formed a little group together, along with more of our friends, and I became an Adventurer ever since.

danks_

NOCH EIN BIER, BITTE!
Years
Username: danks_
Favorite Character: Marshall Lee (kinda obvious)
What time is it?: 11:59, coffeeeeee timeeeeeeeee

I saw the pilot released on 2007 on youtube and have been following it since it first aired on 2010 :)

Adam Levine

[color=#ffffff][font="Century Gothic"]I have tried
Years
Username: angelomanalo
Favorite Character: Finn, he's kinda cute
What time is it? Adventure Time!
Jake: You're a babe in the woods!

I first watched the pilot on Nickelodeon. Then a few years later, they started making a show, and I was like, "Whoa, Adventure Time has its own show?!"

Years
Hey there angelomanalo and danks_, you've come to the most algebraic club here on PC!

Anyways, it's episode discussion time!

Another Five More Short Graybles aired last night.. do y'all have thoughts?

Here's mine:

Spoiler:

Adam Levine

[color=#ffffff][font="Century Gothic"]I have tried
Years
Do you have a least favorite episode or one you don't like a lot?
If there is one, it would be Princess Monster Wife. I don't really get the point of it.
Ice King just randomly steals princesses' parts and turn them into some other princess.
It's kinda weird. I mean, in Hitman, Ice King mentions he doesn't like LSP. Now, he cut part of her face and then said to his wife, "You have all my favorite parts of my favorite princesses!" I mean, Ice King, seriously?! I mean you seriously knocked Finn and Jake out cold! I thought you loved them!

And BTW, I didn't watch Another Five Short Graybles, because here in the Philippines new episodes of
shows come out so late that we're like 15 episodes away from the other countries, and plus we
don't have cable. And also I don't really think about watching it because my brother watched new episodes first and he hates it when I copy him. So yes, I didn't watch it.

danks_

NOCH EIN BIER, BITTE!
Years
If there is one, it would be Princess Monster Wife. I don't really get the point of it.
Ice King just randomly steals princesses' parts and turn them into some other princess.
It's kinda weird. I mean, in Hitman, Ice King mentions he doesn't like LSP. Now, he cut part of her face and then said to his wife, "You have all my favorite parts of my favorite princesses!" I mean, Ice King, seriously?! I mean you seriously knocked Finn and Jake out cold! I thought you loved them!

And BTW, I didn't watch Another Five Short Graybles, because here in the Philippines new episodes of
shows come out so late that we're like 15 episodes away from the other countries, and plus we
don't have cable. And also I don't really think about watching it because my brother watched new episodes first and he hates it when I copy him. So yes, I didn't watch it.

Why don't you stream it on the internet? That's what I do, I don't even own a TV right now...

I think the las graybles episode was kinda nuts, I liked it a lot, obvious theme is
Spoiler:

Can't wait for more episodes.

Treecko

Years
Username: danks_
Favorite Character: Marshall Lee (kinda obvious)
What time is it?: 11:59, coffeeeeee timeeeeeeeee

I saw the pilot released on 2007 on youtube and have been following it since it first aired on 2010 :)

Username: angelomanalo
Favorite Character: Finn, he's kinda cute
What time is it? Adventure Time!
Jake: You're a babe in the woods!

I first watched the pilot on Nickelodeon. Then a few years later, they started making a show, and I was like, "Whoa, Adventure Time has its own show?!"
Welcome to the club you two!!

Sorry about my lack of activity. Here. I'll answer the last topic now.

It was back in 2011. I remember a lot of people saying good things about it so I decided to record episodes on my DVR day. I forget they were there for a while until I went to watch one. The first episode I saw was Susan Strong. I found it too weird for my taste so I erased all the recordings and never watched it for a while. Then about a year later, I found the pilot online and thought I watch it. I thought it was funny and had me somewhat interested in trying the show again. It wasn't till this year when I did. I watched the pilot again and found it more amusing then it was when I watched it several months ago so I decided to look for more episodes. I happened to find Her Parents on YouTube and thought it was really funny so I decided to record more episodes on my DVR and now look where I am.

On the whole new Grayble episode.
Spoiler:

Back