• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Black goop in the alaskan rivers! And its alive.

Mitchman

Banned
Years
Spoiler:
Don't open if grossed out.
http://storyballoon.wordpress.com/2009/07/16/video-blob-of-bio-goo-floating-around-the-artic-sea/
Any ideas?

GFA

Mega Blastoise is my homeboy
Years
  • Seen Sep 7, 2018
To far North to be a Jelly Fish

Vyro

Master Douchelord
Years
  • Seen Jun 8, 2014
Call the ghostbusters! It's living slime!

Shem

Bored...
Years
It all makes sense now! Sarah Palin's administration created this! That is why she resigned! So the terrible organism she created in her diabolical expiraments wouldn't be blamed on her! It's just a matter of time before it metamorphasizes and helps her concur the world!

To the panic room!

Years
  • Age 31
  • Ohio
  • Seen Jun 6, 2017
I think it's just a new species of Slime Mold. Slime mold is mold on land or ocean that is motile, and it looks like slime.

Greene1516

Scratching the surface...
Years
That my friend is none other than mouldy slurry, probably dumped or fell off the back of a fishing liner and drifted in with the tide.

Fox♠

Banned
Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen May 16, 2011
Guess calm down srsly for Pokemon fans you're all a bit jumpy.

It's only a Grimer, watch out for Muk though, yikes!!

Greene1516

Scratching the surface...
Years
BTW to the OP, it never says anywhere that the stuff is moving by itself or that it's alive, it says it is floating along. Just thought I'd mention that for the record.

Back