• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Team India is looking for members!

Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen Jan 4, 2020
Hi, I am a published writer and story-writer/teller from New Delhi, India.
When I saw the title of this forum post, I instantly created an account and posted.
Reply if any help is needed.
Thumbs up for the project.

Hackode007

TQ Supremacy
Years
I can do that easily and quickly as long as I'm not making sprites from scratch. Like if you're using the resource sprites or someone else is making them, I can index them, change the stats, moves and all that

Thanks for giving your very much precious time at viewing this post, but now this hack is discontinued.

Eon Lucifer

The Shadowy Copycat
Years
Name: Eon Lucielle
Post(what you want to do): Story and Character Design
Experience: N/A
Time you can give: Depends on what you want me doing. WIth story, I can give 24 hours but with designs, I guess 5 hours a day
Your Showdown Name (if you are on Showdown): Lucielle009

Kartik12345

Kartik
Years
  • Age 35
  • Seen Sep 3, 2022
Hi I am Kartik
I wanna be a part of this hack
Sry but I am new to this but i want to help
I can be a beta tester and I have a lot of ideas as well
I am on Showdown (Night Scizor)
I can give 2 or more hrs everyday between 2 to 3 pm as of India But I cant help in hacking bcoz i dont have a computer but i will try my best to help in this

Back