• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Ho-oh!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

E. Master

Ho-oh Master
Years
:shocked: :shocked: :shocked: can some body tell me how to get ho-oh in Ruby/Sapphire, because my friend told me that they are giving ho-oh, lugia, celibi, deoxys and jirachi in e-card form when you go to see the new movie about jirachi. And he also said that when you go to see the next movie about deoxys they are giving out any random old pokemon in a e-card. Can some won tell me if this is true!

Sleek

Eon Trainer
Years
It is in fact very false. All the legendaries past R/B/Y will only be obtainable through Colloseum. Legendaries in R/B/Y will be availible through trading with FR/LG. Jirachi will be given out with Colloseum, and there is no confirmation on Deoxys yet. Some people don't even believe he is real. Nintendo hasn't mentioned him yet. This is the first game with TWO Super-Secret Legendaries, so they might do Deoxys differently.

Spike Razzor

"Don't argue, you failed..."
Years
What kind of fool doesn't beleive theres Jirachi and Deoxys? If I can us the R/S caculator to create one for my Sapphire ROM, then that pretty much proves its real. And as for being super-secret... It just can't be cought normaly, and its no secret.

NaVeR

That Guy from that Place
Years
Spike Razzor said:
What kind of fool doesn't beleive theres Jirachi and Deoxys? If I can us the R/S caculator to create one for my Sapphire ROM, then that pretty much proves its real. And as for being super-secret... It just can't be cought normaly, and its no secret.

all valid points, however there's always that stubborn person who thinks they know everything and won't believe it just cause its on the internet, then he tells all his friends, so it spreads

Arore

I Like to Kill Things
Years
Jirachi and Deoxys do exist (for crying out loud it's in the Pokedex!), you just need a special codebreaker device like an AR to get it.

Spike Razzor

"Don't argue, you failed..."
Years
NaVeR said:
all valid points, however there's always that stubborn person who thinks they know everything and won't believe it just cause its on the internet, then he tells all his friends, so it spreads
Guess you do have a point.
P.S. take "Wants mod job" from under your avatar, they won't give you the job if you don't.

Last edited:
Years
  • Seen Feb 20, 2004
How can you get Jirachi or Deoxys on a ROM?

Spike Razzor said:

Yo man, HI

How do you get Jirachi and Deoxys on a rom? What's a R/S calculator? I have a Ruby rom. I want to get those two, because i didn't raise my pokemon right, and even with the regi trio and groudon and my blaziken, i still cant get past drake. So can you tell me how to get them or where to download a R/S calculator? If you can tell me, THNX!!!

Years
  • Seen Mar 6, 2004
To get Ho-oh you need to trade from coloseum or FR/LG. To get Deoxys you need to get to the 9th island in FR/LG. You push around a triangle till it turns red and then it apears. No one knows how to get past #7 at this point. It looks different between the two versions and they have different stats. They are level 30. There is also something about trading it that I am confused about. On the rom I suppose you could cheat.

shiny jiriachi

poke'mon master [junior]
Years
Spike Razzor said:
Excuse me but WHAT THE HECK IS A R/S CALCULATOR!!!
And what is (was) in the preorder of the pokemon colloseum???

Juggernaut X2

The next Micheal Vick.
Years
You guys are soooooooo late. Deoxys and all old legendaries will be obtainable in fire red and leaf green. check out serebii.net.

Kenta-kun

死神
Years
Fire Red/Leaf Green are remakes of Red & Green versions (the original 2 games). They're basically the same thing, only more Pok?mon are available, islands were added, grphics are Ruby/Sapphire quality, & various other things. a ROM is like a game that u can play on your comp, if u8 have the system emulator (for example, to play a GBA ROM, u need a GBA emulator)

Jerkyguy

Dragon Master
Years
  • Age 33
  • Here
  • Seen Jun 13, 2005
This MAY be just a rumer but I heard that u get Deoxy from an E-card BUT only in Japan...

Back