• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

What Pokémon battles do you want to see?

Status
Not open for further replies.

mervyn797

What? I'm right here. >D
Years
  • Seen Nov 28, 2011
I would like to see Shooti battle Adeku and be thrashed!
Ash Vs. N would be epic as well~!

Guy

just a guy
Years
Merged the new thread with a not so old thread.

If I had to see an "epic" match up, it would be the full battle between Flint and Cynthia. From the looks of it on the television screen, it looked pretty intense. Would have been better to see it as a whole.

Polizard

Awesome Trainer
Years
When i read this thread a blur of ideas went through my mind, including Gary vs Paul, Paul vs Shooti, Iris vs Misty, Dawn vs Misty etc. But then i thought what about all the side characters like Barry, Casey, Conway, Lyra Khoury Etc. So in the end my conclusion would be Barry vs Casey would be a Awesome Battle.

Years
  • Age 26
  • Seen Jul 14, 2021
Brock vs Officer Jenny/ Nurse Joy
I want to see how Brock reacts to this matchup.

Theab95

Legend hunter
Years
Ash vs his father(if he would appear in the anime)
Gary vs Paul
Iris vs Shaga
Cynthia vs Steven
Jessy vs James

Weeaboo Name

Banned
Years
I've been watching the more recent episodes and Ash and his pikachu get thumped by everyone so i'll be kind and not put them against anyone.

Cynthia V Lance
Dawn V Misty
I'd also want to see a Brock V Dent cook off.

Years
Gary vs Paul would be the most interesting match.

Others I would like to see, all 6 on 6.

Ash vs Gary
Ash vs Barry
Ash vs Giovanni
Ash vs May
Ash vs Dawn
Dawn vs May
Dawn vs Misty

And I know the OP says trainers, but Brock's Crogunk vs Jessie's Wobufett would be the most interestingly hilarious battle of all time ever.

AshPikastar

It's Question Time!
Years
There are a few battles that I would like to see.

Ash vs Barry: We maybe saw 2 battle between these two. I would like to see more of this.

Barry vs Paul: I would love to see another rematch of this. After seeing that episode I want to see a full battle with these two.

Iris vs May: Once Iris get's a full team it would be neat to see these two battle.

Brock vs Dento: Two gym leaders battling each other would be nice.

Ash vs Cynthia: I really wanted to see this in the Sinnoh region. Hopefully this'll happen later on.

Gary vs Paul: Now this one would be very interesting to see.

Shooti vs Paul: Not much of a reason here but I would love to see this.

Dento vs Drew: Just for the laughter of this but it'll also be very interesting as well.

Barry vs Bel: This one would also be for the laugh.

Barry vs Palmer: Father vs son would be just amazing to watch.

Years
-Gary vs Paul: this would be an epic battle for sure. I'd sure love to see Blastoise vs Torterra or the battle between their Electivires
-Misty vs Iris: the Cerulean Gym Leader vs Souryuu Gym Leader, plus their personalities are alike.
-Gary vs Shooti: Shooti is more like Gary than Paul, so that might be interesting.
-Lance vs Cynthia: those two are my favorite champs. It would be great if they battled (Grachomp vs Dragonite)

Years
Ash vs. Giovanni, if only to match the games and the fact Giovanni would finally face the kid who has been responsible for foiling most of his agents' schemes.

I'll go with Krizor, as B/W might make that finally possible. (Not counting the brief encounter in Mewtwo Returns, which could have happened, if the special had 10 extra minutes.)

chaos11011

[untitled]
Years
  • Age 27
  • MA
  • Seen May 4, 2021
Spoiler:

Ash vs Dawn

Iris vs Dawn

Ash vs Brock

Dento vs Brock

Iris and Dento vs Dawn and Brock

WriteThemWrong

LetMeHearYourPokemon's___ Voice
Years
I want to see Lance, Drake, and Cynthia face each other one on one. I think Lance would ultimately win because he has all kinds of Dragon types while the other two only really have one.

I also want to see Ash vs Professor Oak, or any of the professors battling for that matter

andrvitor

Pok�mon Black!!!AIradeAsh
Years
  • Age 43
  • Seen Aug 22, 2018
Ash vs Gary, Prof Carvalho vs Giovanni, May vs Misty,

FlamingThunder

Years
Gary vs. Barry- A battle between two hot-headed rivals in the games, this would be cool!
Max vs. Ash- Max may be a strong trainer...After all, Ash did promised him.
Gary vs. Ritchie- I know that Ritchie isn't that powerful, but I wanna see them battle!

E.C.

Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen Mar 28, 2021
id like to see Ash Vs. Jimmy (from pokemon chronicles)(the main character in pokemon gold), i think that would be a good match.

fenyx4

HOENN CONFIRMED!
Years
Apart from Ash batting Cynthia, I'd like to see Dawn battle against Misty or Iris. I also want to see Gary vs. Paul.

Ash vs Proffesor Oak

Lance v Cynthia, that would be a game.

I wanna see Ash battle N!~ :3

Though, nothings comfirmed he will be in BW :(

id like to see Ash Vs. Jimmy (from pokemon chronicles)(the main character in pokemon gold), i think that would be a good match.

All of these mentioned above, plus:

Drake vs. Drake/Yuji (Witness the raw power...OF DRAGONS!!!)

Lance vs. Drake (Witness the raw power...OF DRAGONS...AGAIN!!!)

Ash vs. Steven (come on, one of the coolest Champions ever and he even visited Johto! And how the heck does Wallace have more anime appearances than the original Hoenn Champion?!!)

Lance and Steven vs. Cynthia and Adeku (Multi Battle; or some variant thereof. BATTLE OF THE CHAMPIONS!)

Palmer vs. Barry (father-and-son moment could be touching, similar to the one in RSE with Norman)

Ash vs. the other Sinnoh Frontier Brains
(why the heck hasn't Dahlia appeared in the anime yet?! T_T)

Ash vs. Iris and Old Man Shaga (tag team battle for the actual 8th Unova badge; then Ash vs Iris in a 6v6 battle just for kicks)

Ash vs. Touya and/or Touko (I really wanted to see Touko pwn Ash in the anime with a Snivy, just like Trip did, but in a different manner. And Touya just looks BA).

Ash vs. Brendan/Sean (I started with Generation 3 of the Pokemon games, so Brendan [who I renamed Sean] is the player character I'm most attached to. Another RSE arc in Best Wishes could make this happen!)

Ash vs. Gary (with Gary in Green's Blue's Jerk's Gary's HGSS outfit, reminiscent of the 2nd Wave Champion Battle in FRLG or the final "rematch team" in HGSS)

Ash vs. Wallace (Hoenn Trainers did it in Emerald, so Ash might as well.)

Giovanni vs. Cyrus (an epic clash of wills - the original RBY Team Rocket antagonist versus the mentally deranged leader of Team Galaxy Galactic!)

Screw all those filler COTD battles against Ash. Why haven't these matchups happened yet?!

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back