• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Missing or Lost Elements?

Years
  • Seen Apr 2, 2023
ya but he also says that a lot of them are based off people he met as a kid...i have the darn thing with me.

Sean Fury

It's tricky
Years
Jedi_Amara said:
Well, if there are that many Pok?mon still to come, I think we can look forward to several more happy years of Pok?fun!
Conviently spread from 1-2 years apart, to make sure everyone is bored enough of the newest game, and just in time to release info on a new game...then stall for another year or two, finally release it in Japan, and then another year or two before it comes here.

Years
if there at that many pokemon what would the 666 pokemon be? (666 being the devils number.) I mean even microsoft when making there products in the code that goes up in 3's (3 6 9 12 etc) they went to 667 instead of 666

Years
  • Seen Apr 3, 2010
i would like a light type
as there is already a dark type why not have a light type and light will be dark`s weakness
and a earth type too if they have not got that yet

Tweak

the pokemon from helllll o-o;; that would be groudon maybe. i don't think they are missing any types. =/ ground, rock, water, ice, psychic, dark, fire, grass, bug, flying, fighting, normal, metal, electric, poison...ect; x) the other elements i can think of:

mud
sand
rainbow (weak to all types, strong to all types)
air (uh...without air we die?)
wave? (includes sound waves, UV waves, ect;)
and if there are dragons, why not phoenix types =-=;; *shrugs*
mist/dew types
sun/light type

Back