• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Resource requests

Years
  • Age 28
  • Seen Mar 16, 2020
Hi, I've been using sea tiles from Akizakura16 and I want to animate them. Does anyone know where to find the autotiles? I'd post the tiles here but i haven't made 5 posts yet.

Thanks in advance.

Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen Apr 29, 2018
I am looking for as many Team Rocket-themed sprites as possible, preferably Gen 3 style. Specifically I would need a complete spritesheet recolor for Firered and Leaf Green's protagonists.

Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen Jul 11, 2021
Hi, I would like to know if I can make a small request. I'm working on a small animation using the pok?mon sprites. I have a sprite that I have modified, but to which I would like to change the appearance, taking the appearance from another image that I worked on. More or less I can unite different spriters together, to create new ones, but if it's about adding new things, I'm denied. So, could you help me?

Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen Jun 23, 2018
Hello, I am looking for maps of the Kalos region. I understand that may be a large request but I will explain more. . . .

I am ONLY looking for maps of Kalos Cities/Towns and Routes of which there are about 39 in total. I understand that's still quite large of a request but I'm willing to trade maps for those maps.

I have been making maps of the Unova region and can trade them for Kalos maps. I have plans for mapping Kalos myself, but just thought to ask someone else for a trade first. Another option is for someone to start to map Kalos in order to trade with me (so it'd be like doubling the results of your own work).

If someone is interested, please PM me and we may be able to work something out.

Thank you
(PS: I can also trade my maps for certain Sinnoh maps)

Years
This is a bit of a stretch but dose anyone have the original generation 2 starter Pokemon from the beta version?

Most of what we have is going off of concept art as I don't believe the actual beta has been publicly released, this is the best I could find on deviant-art. https://nidrax.deviantart.com/art/Johto-Beta-Trio-Retouch-318933708

However the creator of these sprites have said that they are reserved for a different fan game, so it is unlikely that you will be able to get permission to use them.

Soccersam

Hilbert is Badass
Years
  • Age 25
  • Seen Feb 26, 2024
Hi,
Sorry to bother you,
but does anyone have the overworld sprites of Dawn and/or Barry in gen 3 style?
I had it but then I deleted it...
If anyone has it or knows where it is, could you please give it to me or link it to me?
I will gladly give credits to the required people.

Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen Nov 17, 2023
Hi,
Sorry to bother you,
but does anyone have the overworld sprites of Dawn and/or Barry in gen 3 style?
I had it but then I deleted it...
If anyone has it or knows where it is, could you please give it to me or link it to me?
I will gladly give credits to the required people.

This guy has both:
https://getsuei-h.deviantart.com/art/Pokemon-Main-Character-Sprites-127050918

I just googled "pokemon main character sprites gen 3 style" and it came up on the first page of results. There's plenty of resources already out there, you just have to look for them!

Soccersam

Hilbert is Badass
Years
  • Age 25
  • Seen Feb 26, 2024
Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen Nov 17, 2023
I know them, I saw them before, but I need the RMXP compatible ones, or at least, walking sprites.

Honestly that wouldn't be too hard to do on your own. The essentials version would just have a 4 pixel square for each pixel in the GBA version. You could also use something like paint.net to scale the sprites up x2 if you don't want to reformat them for essentials manually. Paint.net has a nice "nearest neighbor" scale option that scales sprites pixel-perfect.

Walking sprites are a little more tricky, but there's templates out there that you can use, or you can just layer your characters over an existing character walking sheet.

Soccersam

Hilbert is Badass
Years
  • Age 25
  • Seen Feb 26, 2024
I know I can do that, but it's just that I actually had the RMXP compatible sprites and it feels like such a waste that I deleted them. But Iguess I'll have to edit the sprites anyway.

Years
  • Seen Jul 2, 2018
Hello,
I am looking for some forested/jungle ruins outdoor and indoor tilesets in RMXP format, using the gba style of graphics, but honestly as long as I can get some even close to that style I am okay with it. I am needing them for a important part of my game.

And thank you for your time.

hirokimura

Miltank's Fanboy Number One
Years
Hey guys ! I'm looking for scripts for Gen 6 moves, like geomancy and stuff.
Do you know where I can look for them?

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Dec 29, 2020
Hi, I'm looking for a back trainer sprite for the rival in r/b/g/y in original style please. I'm no good at spriting and I can't find it anywhere. You will be credited. Thanks.

Years
Hello, I'm the creator of a fan game called: Pokemon Chronicles.

This project is almost done with 4 regions, but now i need a spriter to do overworld sprites for a few trainers or / and a few trainer sprites for battling in GEN 3 style like fire red style to be exact. I only need spriters to do graphics for this kind of characters from the anime series: for example: Mr. stone from devon, characters from pokemon chronicles series, contests and a few ones.

Note: Its a job for pixel artists only. And its only static sprites that i need, except for overworld sprites. Credits will be given in game too.

Please contact me. I urgently need some overworld sprites in fire red style.

Back