• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

FireRed hack: Pokémon Adventure - Red Chapter NEW BETA + EXPANSION

Years
  • Age 26
  • Seen May 17, 2018
I was wondering if I can start playing beta 13 part 2 from the start as soon as it will be released or should I play part 1 first before I could play part 2 like Dark Rising: Order Destroyed?

Lunos

Random Uruguayan User
Years
So when part 2 comes out, can we use a previous save on it?
As I already mentioned so many times, that is the plan. However, I suggest you to prepare for anything.
ZTy3fkX.png

I was wondering if I can start playing beta 13 part 2 from the start as soon as it will be released
Yeah, you can. Beta 13 Part 2 will include all the content from the Part 1, after all.

Years
  • Age 28
  • Seen Oct 26, 2022
As I already mentioned so many times, that is the plan. However, I suggest you to prepare for anything.
ZTy3fkX.png

Yeah, you can. Beta 13 Part 2 will include all the content from the Part 1, after all.

honestly would not care this game is amazing enough to were i would play through again

Years
  • Age 23
  • Seen Jun 14, 2018
i was playing up until i came across blaine in seafoam island. after that moltres appears and blaine gave me the key to his lab. i was so lazy to go all the way back on foot so i've decided to go all the way back from that spot to fucshia on foot. i use teleport thinking i was back to palette town like i used too but no i was randomly teleported to this shady ass indigo league. and ur boy gible had the balls saving in that place. haha how stupid can i get

Lunos

Random Uruguayan User
Years
i was playing up until i came across blaine in seafoam island. after that moltres appears and blaine gave me the key to his lab. i was so lazy to go all the way back on foot
You just had to go through the volcano's cave to reach his laboratory, there's no other way to reach it.
so i've decided to go all the way back from that spot to fucshia on foot. i use teleport thinking i was back to palette town like i used too but no i was randomly teleported to this shady ass indigo league. and ur boy gible had the balls saving in that place. haha how stupid can i get
I don't really know why you did all that, but Teleport in the overworld doesn't work correctly.
It's a well known issue, so don't use it outside of battles.

Last edited:
Years
  • Age 23
  • Seen Jun 14, 2018
You just had to go through the volcano's cave to reach his laboratory, there's no other way to reach it.

I don't really know why you did all that, but Teleport in the overworld doesn't work correctly.
It's a well known issue, so don't use it outside of battles.
i thought his lab was in celadon city. and i was enrage by the girl who told me that she had destroyed every fly tm in existence. it feels like my wings was clipped before i've ever had the chance to soar to the sky. and teleport is all i had as a means to fast travel to another place believe. it's an old habit of mine and i can't blame myself for acting on impulse. the game has taken a few step forward by adding numerous features and upgrade battle system but taking away the means for fast travel at will is one step back in my opinion. i've also noticed we no longer can check the maps. sorry if, u feel like i'm nitpicking the but i just want the game to do better. i've no intention to debase the games and the creator but i just feel this things needs to be addressed and fixed for the next beta releases. i've also has a few suggestion for the breeding mechanic to be added for the future beta.

1. added the pokeball inheritence like they did in gen 7. (might as well added the apricon, dream, cherish, dusk and beast ball along the way)

2. make the egg hatches for 100 steps if possible (magma armor and flame body cut it to 50)

3. destiny knot gave random 5 iv from both its parent

4. idk if there actually a hidden abilities in this game but yeah. and also is there an item to change the abilities of of pokemon in this game?

*edit*5. gold bottle caps that works on all level

6. IV decreasing berries for trick room team or hidden power you not just boring old dark hp

and that's it for me

i hope i don't give the creators a nightmares reading through all that pile of grammatical errors. it's imperative that you as the creator had some fun with making the game you wish to make. it's obvious that you have no obligation to us players. please don't get mad with me with my impossible demands. i'll still play ur games regardless.

Last edited by a moderator:
Back