• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Other Fandoms] CHANGE YOUR MIND // the Steven Universe Fanclub

Years
  • Age 34
  • Seen Apr 2, 2024
Yeah Ruby and Sapphire are an amazing pairing, one of the best in any show <3 I love them both a lot, and of course Garnet herself. I'd like to see even more development between Lapis and Peridot too (doesn't have to be romantic either, friendship is also chill).

Welcome!!

I think Lapis and Peridot are so insanely cute together :3 Doesn't have to romantic, but I really want them to be more open about their feelings together and admit that they're besties and I also hope that they'll eventually learn to fuse into a new gem we'll be seeing quite often just because they enjoy being stuck together :D Imagine ferrokinesis + aquakinesis, super powerful. And super cute.

I've seen quite a few fan art suggestions for how a Lapis+Peri fusion would look like. What are your fav ideas? imo they'd be such a stable fusion that they wouldn't necessarily have 4 eyes or 4 arms. This is probs my fav idea so far:

Spoiler:

Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Jan 12, 2024
spoilers????????????????????

Spoiler:

Last edited:
Years
  • Age 34
  • Seen Apr 2, 2024
I'm craving new episodes... But I don't think I want to rewatch them all. Wait actually I probably will. They're all enjoyable, and I've only seen them all once. Gotta do it at least twice in order to call myself a proper fan!

How do you guys endure the waiting time before new eps?

FlameChrome

[color=#7fffd4]IDK what to put here[/color]
Years
Name is Flame, favorite gem is Smoky Quartz because it combines my two favorite gems of Steven and Amethyst, plus she looks so cool and powerful with those yo-yos

I cant believe it took me this long to find this club, shameful on me. Steven Universe is one of my favorite shows for their showing of violence solves nothing, and the gender equality. But also for those fun lovable moments of the show.

Years
yaaa, SU is amazing! Glad to hear you're also into it. ^^ The series showcases a sense of acceptance and tolerance for everyone and a huge part of why I like it so much myself. Smoky is also hella awesome and I hope we can see her again :}

Years
  • Age 34
  • Seen Apr 2, 2024
omg another Amethyst fan!! She's amazing, I really love her, especially in later seasons as she's not quite as obnoxious as early on, but very deep at times instead.

Lapis is figuring out where she wants to put her star and whether she's gonna have shoes this time or not :3

Years
  • Age 34
  • Seen Apr 2, 2024
Weird when you realize that Garnet and Opal should be about the same in strength. Unless Rubies and Sapphires count as tiny smol gems. Pearls are smol too, but Amethysts are generally strong... But our Amethyst is a runt, so. They should be about the same, really ahah.

But Opal is bigger. I suppose Ruby and Sapphire also don't have any weapons on their own. Rubies just fistfight, and Sapphire isn't a fighting gem. Meanwhile, Pearl and Amethyst are very capable on their own, almost on par with Garnet.

Last edited:

FlameChrome

[color=#7fffd4]IDK what to put here[/color]
Years
That is interesting, bust smoky best. No gem better. Wait, i wonder what the gem would look like if all the gems fused

Years
Lapis is figuring out where she wants to put her star and whether she's gonna have shoes this time or not :3
THIS I CANT WAIT FOR LAPIS AND PERI TO GET THEIR STARS
and for a new theme feat them

Yeah Garnet is honestly in my top 5 gems. She's just so cool and powerful and chill af.

giphy.gif
Ugh.......her mind.....I stan. She's so great.

That is interesting, bust smoky best. No gem better. Wait, i wonder what the gem would look like if all the gems fused
I think that's what the temple is supposed to be? :thonk: At least, it's theorized to be that :B

Guys I saw something earlier about new eps in October, but it turned out it was just a mediocre fan edit

WHY MUST WE WAIT

Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Jan 12, 2024
quietly remembers homestuck

Don't worry, new content will happen. :)

Years
  • Age 34
  • Seen Apr 2, 2024
Lmao the homestuck hiatuses were the worst......

Yeah the temple is theorized to be pictured from "Obsidian", a fusion between Garnet, Opal and Rose.

Last edited:
Back