• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

If Pokemon Were Real.....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
  • Seen Nov 5, 2006
oh,if pokemon are real,den de world shall be in disaster.....u noe,if there are pokemon,den in de world,bad guy like team rocket should be a lot....maybe all de pokemon will be catched by human d,v cant really see wild pokemon in forest or where,hehe....besides,i tink if dey are really real,its will be a very slow moving world,as no1 wil go to work.....every1 with pokemon,de growth or world is **** slow....:)

Years
  • Seen Nov 5, 2006
if pokemon are real,i am sure they will be a lot of scientice dat will do genetic research on pokemon,just like mewtwo...maybe dat time dey have have come out with mewthree,mewfour,n stil counting,lolx.....

Years
  • Seen Jun 18, 2005
If they we're real my routine would be this. For the weekend that is.

1. Wake up.
2. Run outside and train with Rita, Tiny, and Blaze.
(Rita is Chickoria)
(Tiny is Totodile)
(Blaze is Cynquil)
3. Ask someone for a pokemon battle.
4. Use Cynquil to warn up when it gets cold.
5. Feed my pokemon.
6. Go to bed with Totodile laying next to me.

Oh and if pokemon we're in the real world wouldn't we make like on the tv show with Pokemon Trainers, Gym Leader, Pokemon League.

Fvadea

Ice Master
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Jan 10, 2015
If pokemon were real, there would be total disaster between countries. But if it were peacefull and there was no fighting, it would be nice.
I would probably have a Charmander and a Torchic to play around the house with me, and to be my best friends. But I would have an Articuno, a Lapris, an Espeon, a Mewtwo, a Dragonair, and a Dragonite to battle with. It would be so cool!!!

Kylie-chan

[span="background:#000; padding: 2px 10px;"][color
Years
Oh, I'd fly around on a Pokemon, and raise them as my companions and enter them in contests. It would be so awesome. =3 Flying on Pokemon would be better for the environment. =]

kohei

Pizzaman.
Years
Kylie-chan said:
=3 Flying on Pokemon would be better for the environment. =]
Ja. Very environmently friendly. But what will happen if there is an aircrash between two Fearows.... *scary*

Years
OMG!! If pkmn were real I'd capture a....
*drum roll, ppl looking discusted*
JIRACHI!!
*drum roll stops, ppl looking confused*
...and I'd ask it to furfill my dream of becoming a real-life Charizard! XD
*ppl look in mock disgust*
WHAT'RE YA LOOKIN' AT? *Mega Flares them*

Carina

...I'll think of something
Years
  • Seen Aug 22, 2006
Oh maaan, I've always dreamt about Pokemon in real life. :sleeping:
I would LOVE to carry a Pikachu to school.
Imagine finishing the school day by running around with your own little Pokemon.
Or going to the swimming pool with your Seel and Horsea.
Imagine having pokemon friends who can understand you when you rant...someone you can tell you secrets to.
Awww...

One thing's for sure, with Pokemon around, no one can feel lonely. :classic:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back