• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

ROLEPLAY HERMITS UNITE

Years
  • Age 34
  • Seen Apr 19, 2024
my title was the most eye-catching wasn't it huehuehue

No point in denying it! There are roleplayers here who only sit in the Roleplay Corner Theater and live a wonderful fantasy life. I've done it! Then for some reason I branched out and started posting in other parts of PC again. Nnnnot sure what made me do it, honestly. Roleplaying is what kept me on PC for years. Maybe the fact that there are actually really fun people outside of this place as well. Hard to believe as it is 8) but for a long time I wasn't really much of a forum person. I just wanted to roleplay. Nothing wrong with that imo :]

Are you a "RP hermit"? Meaning, do you venture outside of the RPT or do you mostly just go to PC for the roleplaying?

Years
  • Age 32
  • UK
  • Seen Oct 17, 2023
I don't venture into toooo many areas of PC but I'm definitely not a roleplay hermit! :) I could see myself just hanging around here if I fell out of love with PC, though.

Years
I'm not exactly a "roleplay hermit" since I do frequently venture outside of this forum - in particular lately I've been really active with mafia games. However the RPC is my favourite forum on PC without a doubt and is the main draw for me.

So yeah I'm not a hermit but I love the RPC more than everywhere else.

Sonata

Don't let me disappear
Years
I'm still a noob when i comes to the rp theatre. I've only been here for a couple of months, but I agree with Magic. If I ever fell out of love with PC then this would be one of the forums that I went out of my way to still keep tabs on. It's a pretty alright place.

Geras

Roleplayer
Years
I'm definitely a roleplay hermit. Nothing against the rest of the community, but this place is the only reason I come here. I did post other forums on a few occasions (like the trivia sections when I was starting out, and gimmepie probably saw me in the Chit-Chat Cafe for a bit when it existed), but I lost interest before long. Honestly, I don't even spend all that much time on the internet in general.

Years
  • Age 29
  • home
  • Seen Aug 16, 2023
i initially joined PC for the roleplaying mostly, but i have since become active in a variety of other boards as well, so i really can't call myself a roleplay hermit in any sense of the word, haha. still, i do think similarly to what others have mentioned; i started out here, and i think that this place is where i will end up again should all my other interest in the forum die out.

Jay

[font=Brawler][color=#91a8d4][i]Here comes the boi
Years
I live here and stalk everywhere. I am the 1%. I am the night.

I haven't posted outside RPC in a while now, but I do do it occasionally. It's rare but you might see a wall of text pop up in other places.

Don't get me wrong though. I'm always watching.

Always.

Always.

Kikpanther

Not a beginner that's for sure
Years
I'm so much of an RP hermit that I bookmarked the RPC on all of my devices. I haven't seen the outside world in ages. What is even out there???

(On a side note I'm going to have to make a new bookmark to further isolate myself to just the IC. ^_^)

JukeboxTheGhoul

Rocking Round the Clock
Years
I'm soley a Roleplay Hermit, I just find it too difficult to break in to other places. I'd need my own Gandolf to guide me around RPC (I don't watch LOTR)

Last edited:
Years
  • Age 34
  • Seen Apr 19, 2024
I'm so much of an RP hermit that I bookmarked the RPC on all of my devices. I haven't seen the outside world in ages. What is even out there???

(On a side note I'm going to have to make a new bookmark to further isolate myself to just the IC. ^_^)
Nooo, you should at least hang out here in the "Theater" too :D

As for myself, I'm nowhere near a RP hermit anymore haha. I even modded another section on PC for almost two years. So yeah :3 The rest of PC is really fun too, in other ways.

Sweet Dreams

[I]are made of these~[/I]
Years
Wait, there are forums outside of the RPT?

I know, it's amazing! I looked at the home page for the first time in aaaages and there are just so many different forums about things... other than roleplaying? O.o

I am probably the very definition of Roleplay hermitism. I joined for RPing and stayed for RPing. In fact, yesterday was my first time posting outside the forum in years.

I think I posted a couple of times in the original Countdown to Infinity, and I might have reviewed a couple of fanfics when I first joined, but since then I have definitely sequestered myself away. ^^

Winter

[color=#bae5fc][font="Georgia"]KAMISATO ART: SOUME
Years
Not a hermit. Though it was the roleplaying forum that allured me in the first place. :3

<Challenger>

Goodbye PC...for now.
Years
I'm a huge hermit. There was a dark time in my life where I went...other places. Since then I've learned the outside world is boring and also evil. As a roleplayer, I've learned that evil things generally try to kill me. So, as a lesson, the outside world is trying to kill me. That's how that works, right? I'm not as bad as I used to be I was in eleven roleplays once upon a time, but I just keep my homepage on all of my browsers as the Roleplay corner theatre.

Back