• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pokemon Uranium

What you think about the project?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

O.G. Duke

a.k.a OmegaGroudon
Years
  • Seen May 18, 2016
Alright, I done the titlescreen you request.
This titlescreen took me a lot of time to make because I need to redraw and colour the starter pokemon and place them in the titlescreen.
uraniumcn3.png

Tell me will you use it or not...

~JV~

Dev of Pokémon Uranium
Years
Alright, I done the titlescreen you request.
This titlescreen took me a lot of time to make because I need to redraw and colour the starter pokemon and place them in the titlescreen.
uraniumcn3.png

Tell me will you use it or not...

Its amazing ^^, ill add as soon as possible to the game and thread (im just taking a look at PC right now)

~JV~

Dev of Pokémon Uranium
Years
Hey guys, only 2 posts are missing to the next update, the thing is going to be huge! Also, the title screen made by OG was implemented!

Years
  • Seen Jan 19, 2013
hmmm game looks like it is developing well, will d and p moves be implemented into the game

~JV~

Dev of Pokémon Uranium
Years
hmmm game looks like it is developing well, will d and p moves be implemented into the game

I probably wont do that, maybe in a distant furute. Im already having alot of troubles making Fr/Lg battle animations.

Years
  • Seen Jan 19, 2013
oh man, if you want your game to be up there with the best you need to get them in!!

~JV~

Dev of Pokémon Uranium
Years
Since i still cant do the BIG update because of lack of sprites here is a small one...

I have reshaded completely the TINEAD sprite, i also have done its backsprite:

4q92uky.png
----->
b7gbrp.png
mab5zd.png

--Old---------------------------New

~JV~

Dev of Pokémon Uranium
Years

UPDATE

Here is a update for you my friends, alot of things have changed...

WHATS NEW?

~ Some of the fakemon sprites had been reshaded. (by me)
~ Alot of new pokebacks (by ZephyPlusle =D)
~ New maps to everyone enjoy!
~ The PokeTrainer Test, the new way to get starter pokemon!
~ A new and awesome Region map (by me)!
~ ZUMBREAD got his regular sprite resized
~ New pokemon will be revealed!

RESHADED FAKEMON:

~ TINEAD:

4q92uky.png
--->
b7gbrp.png

~ ZUBREAD:

4uahibk.png
--->
25gxjd4.png

~ ELETUX:

4v5eb7s.jpg
--->
281wu3l.png
=O

~ ELECTRUXO:

electruxoeditfd9.png
--->
2ppaik7.png

NEW POKEBACKS:

TINEAD:
mab5zd.png

ZUBRAD:
29zq595.png

METALYNX: (already in rmxp size)
2s1kxsz.png

INFLAGETAH: (already in rmxp size)
14eb2oz.png

NEW MAPS!:

30wbbra.png

mug66p.png

POKETRAINER TEST:

Thats pretty simple but interesting, its a simple personality test that depending in your answers you will get a different starter. There are 5 questions with which one three answers to choose. (That not the final professor sprite)(Read left --> right)

2v0e7a0.png

NEW REGION MAP:
(When i put it in the main post, ill put the city names too...)

16ixuo0.png

NEW POKEMON:

ESHOUTEN (Flying):

oa2ixe.png

ESHOUTENs are very rare and shy, the live generally, in mountais together with OWTENs.

GARAREWL (Steel):

5d5e35.png
(quick made =/)
GARAREWS leave the caves when they evolve from BAREWL form bacause of its size.

TERLARD (Ground):

5af7t5.png

TERLARDs lives only in deep caves, it can also been seen next to vulcans.

Thats all for now, and sorry for not posting videos like I promisid, nex update theywill be here and will include the beggining of the game, the poketrainer test (again), route to first gym and first gym.
Also, plz, comment and post, im sure that now this game will attract you!

Last edited:

<~F.M.P~>

I got you whistling Blue Box!
Years
Very nice! I like the giraffe pokemon, and like last time the backpics look exellent ^^ keep it up...oh my games in showcase to now lol

PoKéMaKeR1

Pokemon Rancher creator!
Years
Thanks for the comment and congratulatios, also, ive sent you a VM.

It looks good overall!
Like the fakemons although I think the reshaded ones from zubread still need some more reshading, I don't know why but they seem kinda not good shaded :\
Found some typoos in your screens 2:

3th screen you've written "make the test", but it has to be "take the test"
Question 4 screen you need to use to instead of ot :P
Question 5 screen "finnaly" => finally
And the one below that you've used ill but it needs to be I'll ;)

Anyway Good luck on this game!!

PoKéMaKeR

~JV~

Dev of Pokémon Uranium
Years
Thanks for correcting my grammar, since I am not from USa or UK, my english isnt perfect ;p

PoKéMaKeR1

Pokemon Rancher creator!
Years
Thanks for correcting my grammar, since I am not from USa or UK, my english isnt perfect ;p

I'm not from the US or UK either but oh well I manage ;)
Btw I didn't meant the Pokebacks or something (with the shading issue)
But I only meant Zubread, Eletux and Electruxo, I don't know why but the shading doesn't feel good (sorry for being so pessimistic)
Oh and the giraffe thingy, you should re-do that one aswell!

Good luck

PoKéMaKeR

~JV~

Dev of Pokémon Uranium
Years
Hey guys, i have a good surprise for you, a new spriter is working in our team. His name is Zorin, if you want to check one of his works, just go to the pixel art forum. His first fakemon will be revealed soon =p.
a4y0m1.png

~JV~

Dev of Pokémon Uranium
Years
BUMP (thread was in 2nd page), hey guys, I want comments! Also, what do you want for the next update? (the beggining video will be there for sure)

~JV~

Dev of Pokémon Uranium
Years
Ok, ill explain what is mising, I already have all things working till the first gym (pokemons, trainers, itens, story/plot etc), the only thing is missing is the male hero front sprite and the professor OW and sprite, which are being made by my spriter. Just wait till this is done and everyone will get what they want =]. Also , since I've delayed the video update, ill reveal the first Zorin's fakemon for Uranium:

FARTOG (water/poison)

2wohaqd.png

This pokemon is rarely seen walking because of its big weight.
They are also found in the bottom of lakes.

note: Zorin has already done fartog icon and back and also one of his two evolutions =] (the final evo is really awesome)

Years
  • Age 30
  • USA
  • Seen Dec 10, 2020
Hello, hordes of doting Uranium fans! |D I'm Zephyr, spriter and plot doctor, and I haven't posted in this thread up until now. But this time, I will! Because I have something nifty for all of you:

Support bars! Show your enthusiasm for this rapidly developing project by putting one of these nifty, stylish 88x31 buttons in your signature, each featuring the icon of one of the starters! To put it in your sig, remove the asterisks in the code area.

Orchynx:
ubuttonfinal1vc6.png

Code:
[*url=http://www.pokecommunity.com/showthread.php?t=157236][*img]http://img135.imageshack.us/img135/9610/ubuttonfinal1vc6.png[/img][/url]

Flager:
ubuttonfinal2wr6.png

Code:
[*url=http://www.pokecommunity.com/showthread.php?t=157236][*img]http://img230.imageshack.us/img230/5272/ubuttonfinal2wr6.png[/img][/url]

Eletux:
ubuttonfinal3wg9.png

Code:
[*url=http://www.pokecommunity.com/showthread.php?t=157236][*img]http://img503.imageshack.us/img503/4198/ubuttonfinal3wg9.png[/img][/url]

Cool awesome shiny animated version!:
ubuttonfinalanihf3.gif

Code:
[*url=http://www.pokecommunity.com/showthread.php?t=157236][*img]http://img230.imageshack.us/img230/605/ubuttonfinalanihf3.gif[/img][/url]

And some news:

We're going to be releasing a promotional video in a little bit that shows the beginning steps of the game! I've seen it and it's really cool. We're working on finalizing the sprites, especially the trainer sprites and overworlds. If you are compelled to help out we would appreciate it a lot. We also need scripters and musicians, too. Trust me, you won't regret it!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back