• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pokemon Opal Version

Luka S.J.

Jealous Croatian
Years
Wow...that is bad. That is not even a real program. It's just like a worse version of paint. It's not even a real map editor. How did you think that an Image would be turned into a game. If you still want to do a game, buy RPG Maker XP and use this starter kit. If you can't spend money on it, try using RPG Maker2003. If you can't use any of these programs, just let go of game development. I can see that you have no real idea of what it is like (since you can't even find a decent program). And frankly...game development isn't for everyone. It takes determination, skill, and knowledge. Right now I'm not seeing any of those.

KingCharizard

C++ Developer Extraordinaire
Years
Too true luka but you should remember he is 11, and I believe he made a mistake. But you shouldn't let that get you down ajorxx keep at it dont give up do some research and keep trying.

davidthefat

I Love C++
Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen Mar 3, 2012
LOL Well at least he does something productive unlike my LIL bro...

Years
  • Seen Jan 13, 2010
in my opinion if you are devoted to making this it would be really good!
keep going ajroxx!
ps I will help with stuff ok! i think i can give some good game ideas

Last edited:

Nyu~♥!

Pokémon Opal Producer
Years
i didn't use paint! i made them on pokeballs.dollclique.com/pokemonmaker/
im not sure if that can be made into a game. I sure hope so!

errrh you just broke ripped up my heart.
You gotta do research before you just start doing something. Really.
Right now, you're going nowhere without RMXP. You need to start thinking harder, and if you really want to accomplish a huge project, act more serious about it.
Good luck.

ajroxx

Mantyke and Piplup Are Pownage
Years
I know 3 years has passed and I've forgotten about this, but I have done my research and am back up and making a Pokémon game with game maker 8 pro.

Back