• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

PCX Slogan Contest!

• Thread starter Ω Ruby and α Sapphire
  • Start date

Zeffy

g'day
Years
  • Age 27
  • Seen Feb 7, 2024
Name: Zeffy
Slogan: We are SO desperate to find a new slogan that we decided to host a contest for it.
Inspiration: This event is my inspiration. C:

Chr. Draco

Spatial Rift
Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Apr 6, 2024
Name: Chr. Draco
Slogan: we will always be working on a better slogan.
Inspiration: Time.

Quickster

Dream or Drop?
Years
  • Seen Apr 4, 2016
Name: Quickster
Slogan: ...Where the mods aren't so scary!
Inspiration: Mehh, in the past mods were not someone to approach regularly. Ill probably try to think of a better one.

gunnerpow7

☆ キレイハナ Kireihana ☆
Years
Name: gunnerpow7
Slogan: PC is STILL... I mean, Lerroux is STILL looking for a better slogan.
Inspiration: Lerroux is the supreme admin and was overthrown... I believe he deserves a punishment... ;D

Sector

Banned
Years
  • Age 33
  • Ohio
  • Seen Oct 10, 2016
Its not too late to do this? :x

Name: Sector Revenge
Slogan: Getting Old But Not Out Yet! A Slogan is Underway!
Inspiration: 10 years old is ancient history in world wide web time ;) Time to prove the youngsters that being old doesn't mean you must retire right away!

Ω Ruby and α Sapphire

Not to late, still 18 hours to go, so get your entries in guys!

jdthebud

Engineering Solutions
Years
OP says entry perios end on 27th, then later it says the 29th. Which is it?

Also, can we vote even if we didn't enter? I would like to vote, but I don't think I can top any of the ones already submitted...

Crux

Evermore
Years
Name: Rococo
Slogan: From the depths of the ocean,to the farthest reaches of space,a world of dreams and adventures await.
Inspiration: The opening scean of almost any pokemon game.

Ω Ruby and α Sapphire

All right guys, the entry period has closed! Any submissions after this point are excluded. So get your votes in, even if you didn't participate you are still free to vote!

johnny18

Kiss Me Like It's Do or Die
Years
Name: johnny18
Slogan: No String Attached. That's Pokemon.
Inspiration: The movie name just popped up in my head when I try to come up with a slogan and I feel like it fits our community for some reason so I just put it in here.

NVM. I thought it ends at 11:59 and it is not at 11:59 at my timezone yet :(

Ω Ruby and α Sapphire

The Results

It was a close competition, but we do have some winners! So without further ado, here are the results!

Spoiler:

Congratulations to our winners and everyone who entered and made the Slogan Contest and PCX so fun, see you next year!

Years
  • Seen Mar 13, 2023
The Results

It was a close competition, but we do have some winners! So without further ado, here are the results!

Spoiler:

Congratulations to our winners and everyone who entered and made the Slogan Contest and PCX so fun, see you next year!
Well, I was overconfident but who cares? What matters most is I put my best effort into it & I'm also satisfied with the results. Congrats to all the winners, especially my friends, Cosmo & Avishka.

curiousnathan

Starry-eyed
Years
Oh wow this has come as a complete shock, I really didn't expect to win. XD; Congratulations to all the winners and thanks everyone!

Zeffy

g'day
Years
  • Age 27
  • Seen Feb 7, 2024
I entered the contest just for fun, but hey look I won! xD
Congratulations to the other winners as well, and to those who haven't won remember that there's always a next time! ;)
Thanks for the opportunity to participate as well, cheers!

Back