• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Roleplay Discussion Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen Jan 31, 2023
Just out of curiosity has anyone ever attempted at a Harry Potter RP? Would anyone even be interested in one?

Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen Jan 31, 2023
Lol I was just merely being curious. But how would a Harry Potter RP work? Of course I would assume it would be non-canon to avoid conflict with original characters and such, but other than that I would think it would be sandbox with events here and there.

Dawn

[span="font-size:180%;font-weight:900;color:#a568f
Years
Pokemon Fallout Part Two is closing in on it's starting point, but you still have plenty of time to make an SU if you'd like to be there when the RP starts! (Probably a little less than a week at least.)

You should give it a read if you haven't already! We're going for darkest RP 2014 this time. I intend for there to be a healthy blend of the freedom of sandbox with the guidance of a journey RP.

Years
  • Age 34
  • Seen Apr 19, 2024
BUUUUUP, uh, I gaffed up a little on the title. Just submitted Adventurers in Training - D&D: Icewind Dale for review on the RP Lounge, forgot to add the [OOC/SU][T] things, my bad :(
There are no rules saying that must be in the title; if your thread is in the Lounge, it is naturally assumed that it's not the IC ^^ So don't worry!

Years
Just thought I'd let everyone know that there are currently three open places in The Hoenn Diaries. There's a bit of info posted in the spoiler below but basically what it comes down to is that it's a Journey RP with a plot driven by the characters in their quest to fulfil their own unique goals.

Spoiler:

Years
  • Age 34
  • Seen Apr 19, 2024
To anyone I'm in a RP with: I apologize if I seem off, I can't often access PC other than on my phone these days and hate to make RP posts from the phone. There are january exams coming up, among other things. I'll do my best to post when I can :3

Years
  • Age 34
  • Seen Apr 19, 2024
Happy New Year from me too! I shall remain a RPC regular until the end of my days, 2014 included :3

Years
  • Age 31
  • AU
  • Seen Feb 18, 2023
happy new year everyone! as my first day ends quite splendidly, i hope the rest of your year is the same. :)

Sephear

Believe in the you that believes in cheese
Years
Happy new Years everyone! My resolutions are to make Sekirei: Wings of Fate succeed! By the way anybody who hasn't please take a look at it, two of our accepted members had to drop out and another one is nowhere to be found, we need more people. On that note screw "If you haven't already" take a second look at it and decide to join this time! >.<

And to actually do something meaningful with my life. And of course to eat EVEN MORE CHEESE than I did this year.

Years
  • Age 34
  • Seen Apr 19, 2024
Time for a li'l survey again. How many RPs are you part of right now? How many of them do you GM?

Years
I'm currently a part of three RPs; the Hoenn Diaries, Yokai Academy and One Piece: The Golden Age and out of those I'm GMing the Hoenn Diaries. This actually a pretty small amount for me I guess considering I dropped to this from being a part of like eight RPs (six of which I GM'd), but I just haven't had the time. xD

Years
  • Age 34
  • Seen Apr 19, 2024
Oh, I thought you were in much more still. But yeah, times change. I'm in 3 RPs now: Hoenn Diaries, digiMemory and Monster Art Online. I'm a GM in the latter. I guess 3 is a good number, if they are engaging RPs :]

Years
  • Age 32
  • UK
  • Seen Oct 17, 2023
The Member of the Year results are up! :D RPC is righttt at the bottom though (how dare they).

Years
Oh, I thought you were in much more still. But yeah, times change. I'm in 3 RPs now: Hoenn Diaries, digiMemory and Monster Art Online. I'm a GM in the latter. I guess 3 is a good number, if they are engaging RPs :]

That's all right now. Three is certainly plenty if you're enjoying it, but I am working on some new ones too - because I have a problem haha.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back