• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Anyone know where I can find a price guide?

K1ngQu33n

Poke K1ng
Years
Does Anyone know where I can find an up to date price guide book? My price guide book is 2007, and My beckett is 2007 aswell..

Please? Someone tell me somewhere in Canada, Ontario where I can find one.
UP TO DATE!

Years
There are no more magazines that actually print prices of Pokemon cards anymore, as far as I'm aware. Your best bets for checking values are 1) Trollandtoad.com prices, 2) Making guesses based on eBay listings, or 3) using Bebesearch.com. Those are my primary pricing sources. eBay works because a lot of card sellers who sell cards for a living sell them via eBay. I'd say Amazon, but as far as I'm aware, there's no way to check the final sale prices of completed listings on Amazon.

K1ngQu33n

Poke K1ng
Years
There are no more magazines that actually print prices of Pokemon cards anymore, as far as I'm aware. Your best bets for checking values are 1) Trollandtoad.com prices, 2) Making guesses based on eBay listings, or 3) using Bebesearch.com. Those are my primary pricing sources. eBay works because a lot of card sellers who sell cards for a living sell them via eBay. I'd say Amazon, but as far as I'm aware, there's no way to check the final sale prices of completed listings on Amazon.

All good guys! Just bought monthly beckett online price guide subscription!

Years
Just to follow up on Donny V, most people use Ebay for card prices. At least that's the case for YGO and I'm pretty sure that's what Pokemon players do too.

Back