• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

hey all hydrobat (bubblefactor) here!

Years
Erm .. Hi to every1 ?
I guess I could say I'm new to this forums.

Well maybe no 1 really remembers me or knows me I owned a site last time called bubblefactor network or cinnabarisland yep ...

My AIM S/N then was BFNetmaster or Hydrobat95 yea..

I was around when the pokemonvillage.com's topsites were working properly (ahem!). Yea, those guys like bulbagarden, pokeplace, pokeisle, pokevillage were with me then but i dont know where have you all disappeared to?

Possible that you guys could be here? Haha!

I'm now working on a new site SPN // Sodapop Network (http://sodapop.vgen.net/) just a preview HeHe

Anyway nice meeting everyone in this board er yea ...

-hydro signing off- ~ peace

Gengar

Funny? Lookin' for me?
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Feb 28, 2004
Welcome to PC! Hope you enjoy it here!

DragonTrainer

Shiver me timbers!
Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Mar 8, 2012
Nice too meet you hydrobat, welcome to PC, have a fun time here!

Rift

Let's Venture Onward!
Years
Hey! welcome Hydrobat! nice to meet ya! *goes and makes a cake* anyone want any? *gets run over by his Hummer* Hey! H2! i thought we were buddys! *gets ran over by H2 again* okay! thats it! *gets out his SUV*

Phantom Angel

aka Dark Heaven
Years
  • Age 35
  • Seen May 30, 2004
Sapphire said:
Welcome here! ^_~ have fun! hehehe.......
Hmm...*crush*
*crunch*
*BURP...*
Where is Sapphire?*point at stomach*
You might not see it...
lol

Rift

Let's Venture Onward!
Years
SAPPHIRE!!! *blows up Kuroko with a Bazooka* you ate my friend! now im gonna eat you! *takes Sapphire out of Kurokos stomach* now...where were we? *buts Kuroko on a Barbaquer*

Phantom Angel

aka Dark Heaven
Years
  • Age 35
  • Seen May 30, 2004
*place subtitute in front of Scott*
*watch Scott keep attack and blow up on subtitute*
*fly away*

Miyu-chan

.::f l o w e r g i r l::.
Years
  • Age 35
  • Seen Apr 23, 2014
Hi! Nice to meet you! I'm Miyu-chan. n_n

22sa

ロミオとシンデレ? ?? �� �� �� �� �� �� �� ��
Years
hydrobat said:
Erm .. Hi to every1 ?
I guess I could say I'm new to this forums.

Well maybe no 1 really remembers me or knows me I owned a site last time called bubblefactor network or cinnabarisland yep ...

My AIM S/N then was BFNetmaster or Hydrobat95 yea..

I was around when the pokemonvillage.com's topsites were working properly (ahem!). Yea, those guys like bulbagarden, pokeplace, pokeisle, pokevillage were with me then but i dont know where have you all disappeared to?

Possible that you guys could be here? Haha!

I'm now working on a new site SPN // Sodapop Network (http://sodapop.vgen.net/) just a preview HeHe

Anyway nice meeting everyone in this board er yea ...

-hydro signing off- ~ peace
..Hi and welcome to PC :P

Back