• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pizza and Pepsi Club

Spectrum

In need of an oil change
Years
Yays! Welcome to the Pizza and Pepsi Club! XD Just a club for fans of pizza and Pepsi!

Rules:

1. No bashing of any kind. Period.
2. Talk about pizza and Pepsi only, please.

Members list:

This club is free for all, but the owners are Aino Minako, and totodile.

Enjoy! XD

Last edited:

Crimson King

Liberate
Years
ILL JOIN!!! i love
Pizza.gif
Pepsi.gif
XD!

Snivi

..•.¸¸•´¯`•.¸. ஐ
Years
Easy pepporoni. Should we order some pizza? *gives Paul the phone* You do it. XD *drinks Pepsi*

Zapchu

Da' Evolution Chu
Years
I like Pepsi over Coke...but I hate soda. xD But Pizza is good!! I like the Supreme Pizza with everything on it, or Hawaiian...*drools* I'm goina get fat and get pimples if I eat that oily stuff. >W< Whyyy does good stuff always make ya' unhealthy. *Sighz*

Crimson King

Liberate
Years
*orders anchobies* >=) jk i've never tasted anchobies and never will -_- my fave topings are..... pepperoni, bell pepper, onion, mushrooms, and black olives XB~~~~~~~~ *orders the four for all* XD

Last edited:

Crimson King

Liberate
Years
hello zapchu! Xb

thats what the four for all pizza is for XD four members four different pizzas in one =O my part will have pepperoni, bell pepper, onion, mushrooms, and black olives (copy paste XD) 0=)

Zapchu

Da' Evolution Chu
Years
XD food threads are hella/wicked/heck of/godly/**** awesome. I want some pizza tommorow...someday soon!! I have a pizza craving now, I love Dominoes pizza, or little ceasar pizza. pizza hut is a bit too oily for me.

This one pizza place I love the most is a neighborhood family owned store called "Bruschetta's". They make it fresh and don't put that much oil, it tastes the BEST! When you first bite into it, the bread is soft and the cheese is perfectly melted and the toppings are excellent. *drools more*

Crimson King

Liberate
Years
*door bell rings* *opens* =O! how did i know!! its the mail man XD *goes to get pizza from restaurant* 0=)

now that were here lets add a second part to teh topic.... whats your fav type of pepsi? Xb

Snivi

..•.¸¸•´¯`•.¸. ஐ
Years
Zapchu's post made me hungry XD
I usually get Mazzio's here.
Ohhhhhhhh! The pizza is here.
My favorite Pepsi is regular. XD

*eats some pizza*

Zapchu

Da' Evolution Chu
Years
Star Arion said:
*door bell rings* *opens* =O! how did i know!! its the mail man XD *goes to get pizza from restaurant* 0=)

now that were here lets add a second part to teh topic.... whats your fav type of pepsi? Xb

I don't really like soda...that goes for all carbonated drinks, but if I had to choose at a party, I'd go with either regular Pepsi or Cherry Pepsi.

Spectrum

In need of an oil change
Years
Yays! XD Hi, Zappy-chan! :3

Favourite pizza topping... Probably the new Meatasaurus, but I think it's Australian-only. Favourite Pepsi type... regular, bwhahahahaha. ^_^

- Kyo

Back