• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Favorite character from Pokemon Colosseum/XD?

Sydian

fake your death.
Years
Wes is my favorite Pokemon protagonist of all time, since we finally had a dark hero...and I mean, he had my favorite Pokemon as a starter. Can't go wrong with that. Miror B is clearly the greatest character ever though. I'm with the majority of the people in this thread, haha. Miror B all the way!

Cloche

エスパーレディ
Years
Miror B. He's just... camp-tastic. And the music when he danced with his ludicolos... priceless.
A close second are the trio of colors... kinda like the current black and white gym leader trio. Bluno, Verde, Rosso. I thought they were awesome.
Trudly and Folly also made me giggle.

Years
  • Seen Aug 9, 2012
Miror B. He's the only Pokemon trainer who can have an afro, dance with his team of Ludicolos, and still kick butt while doing so.

Years
Hexagonal Brothers were on of my favorites. they seem to be lovable bad guys..just cause they are stupid. i also liked eagun. who the heck is this wes guy everyone is talking about? i have played these games and i got nothing. then again i am very sleepy. i also like secc and nett, bitt, marcia and the rest of the kids grid characters. and of course the pokemon.

ps. just wondering i haven't really finished the XD game, is the hero's dad the guy you played in the colosseum game? and what the heck happened to his dad anyway? i haven't finished colosseum either. lol. i am too lazy.

Spoiler:

Satoshi Ookami

Memento Mori
Years
while Wes from Colosseum is about 16.
Not like I support the Wes is dad idea but I just wanna point that Wes is 16 (17 I think is the right) in Colosseum which makes him 22 in XD =)
Not like he and Rui could not have children but surely you are right that it's not Michael =D And he's 11 I think.

About the end of XD, there's another unexpected character who turns out to be the leader of Team Snagem.
He was pretty much the only candidate =D
Though it was Cipher that he led. =D

bobandbill

one more time
Years
I don't think there was a age for Michael given...? He looks about 8 to me but could be older, but it most certainly rules out the aforementioned theory. =p (Besides, Wes/Rui are mentioned as heroes somewhere in the game while the father of Michael is mentioned separately, if vague memory serves).

LuvdiscLady

Sweet as can be~
Years
I loved Lovrina! She was fun to battle, despite the fact that she was evil, and had a lot of my favorite pokemon on her team :pink_smile:

Years
  • Age 29
  • USA
  • Seen Aug 9, 2013
Miror B. was okay.. But I liked Wes more. What is that on his nose, is it tape? :D Anyway, when I first got Colosseum(a looong time ago), I wanted to name my self "POKEMON MASTER" but that didn't fit so I just named myself "MASTER".

Little did I know an annoying girl would follow me around the whole game, calling me "Master". :I Like a slave or something, haha. Woops.

MMundy777

Aspiring Gym Leader
Years
I personally HATED Miror B. I found the music to be obnoxious, even more so than the gold one piece he dons in Colosseum.

Wes was my favorite because (though its not exactly given) you were finally playing someone who looked older than 10 years old!

KosmoF

Diehard Pokemon Fanatic
Years
My favourite character is Leo (Wes); his character stands out from other protagonists by having a more rebellious attitude, and although he's always accompanied by Mirei (Rui) he seems to be a "lone wolf".

On the topic of age, he's 17 years old in Colosseum.

Last edited:
Years
  • Age 25
  • Seen May 24, 2014
I don't think there was a age for Michael given...? He looks about 8 to me but could be older, but it most certainly rules out the aforementioned theory. =p (Besides, Wes/Rui are mentioned as heroes somewhere in the game while the father of Michael is mentioned separately, if vague memory serves).
I'm fairly sure Michael was anywhere from eight to thirteen. I don't recall Nintendo ever giving him an age, though.

But anyhow. My favorite character is Wes; I love his attitude and...well...he's sort of cute.

Years
  • Seen Mar 19, 2013
My favorite would have to be ESCade due to the simple fact no one can have great music and be evil and fat at the same time :)

Schwan

Frontier Brain
Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen Mar 2, 2016
Wes is sick, I freaking teared up when I learned the starters in that game were my two favourite Pokemon... That alone made made Wes my favourite character.

Back