• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

// Rate how well the user above is known [v.3] [whoooo are you? who, who, who, who?]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Nihilego

[color=#95b4d4]ユービーゼロイチ パラサイト[/color]
Years
8/10

I've seen you in quite a lot of places although I can't remember where, but your posts were definitely ones I read quite a lot and your username made an impression too! And when I first joined here I saw you posting somewhere and made a mental note about you being a good poster or something like that.

Her

Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen yesterday
Only remember you because of your signature, lol. You're quit new and only have a hundred posts, so thats not necessarily your fault.
1/10

Her

Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen yesterday
I've never seen you apart from today, but I've seen you in multiple threads since.
3/10

Zeffy

g'day
Years
  • Age 27
  • Seen Feb 7, 2024
Seen you a couple times, but not really that much.

five/ten

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Dec 11, 2023
6/10

I recognized the username, but I don't think we've ever spoken to eachother or anything.

Eucliffe

☆ E N T E R T A I N E R
Years
Why are you in my signature and friends list on here, MSN, Neopets, etc.?

Infinity/10 (I'd use the sign but Idk how to do it on the computer I'm currently on)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back