• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Mixed] ~RNC~s --- BlastoisePokeLodge, Some thing For Every One, Adding New Events, Many Pikachus Ready!

Years
  • Seen Jul 7, 2012
Ok, let me see if I can help then!! :) What is the poke you are wanting please??
Oh, I want a Piplup or Treeko. Though your Charmander, Bulbasaur or Squirtle level one in your 2nd White game would be good.

Last edited:

~RNC~

Mother Of All Pokemon!!
Years
Oh, I want a Piplup or Treeko. Though your Charmander, Bulbasaur or Squirtle level one in your 2nd White game would be good.
Ok then, just catch me on here!!
I really want a Pikachu. Any Pikachu will do. FC:2666 6678 7798
Same as above!!
do you have a shiny espeon or shiny eevee ill give a shiny porygon z and do you have a gardevoir i have traded with you so i dont need fc this is on white
Sorry I don't trade my shinys, I only give them away on Sundays!!
Can I have the shiny archen your offering?

You'll have to offer an shiny 5th gen. that I don't have please!!

Years
  • Seen Jul 7, 2012
Ok then, just catch me on here!!

Same as above!!

Sorry I don't trade my shinys, I only give them away on Sundays!!

You'll have to offer an shiny 5th gen. that I don't have please!!
Okay, how exactly do I get it for free? Or do I have to trade you something for the starters? Also, which FC do I use? And your trainer name is RNC?

Falling Wishes

"We're in space. SPAAAAAACE."
Years
Generation 5 White
Looking For:togepi level 1 female good nature
I'm picky I know ^^
Offering:Bulbasaur level 1 or Spiritomb level 1
FC:Signature I'm a LazyBun
PM me please
Also looking for a shiny eevee or a shiny espeon level 100, will trade level 100 tyranitar

~RNC~

Mother Of All Pokemon!!
Years
Generation 5 White
Looking For:togepi level 1 female good nature
I'm picky I know ^^
Offering:Bulbasaur level 1 or Spiritomb level 1
FC:Signature I'm a LazyBun
PM me please
Also looking for a shiny eevee or a shiny espeon level 100, will trade level 100 tyranitar

I can breed you any nature togepi, not a problem, as for the shiny, I don't have either lv100 and qwouldn't trade them if I did, I only give my shinys away on Sundays!! :)

Falling Wishes

Years
I can breed you any nature togepi, not a problem, as for the shiny, I don't have either lv100 and qwouldn't trade them if I did, I only give my shinys away on Sundays!! :)

Could you breed me a togepi female Good nature?
If you would tell me what Pokemon you want

Falling Wishes

Years
I'll just take junk for it, just tell me which nature you consider a good one is please??

Bashful, Jolly, Brave, Lax, Modest, Lonely, Careful, Gentle, Docile
Any of the ones I listed would be fine, you pick from the ones I listed so it can be easier, if not then try to get Jolly
And are you sure you want a garbage Pokemon?

~RNC~

Mother Of All Pokemon!!
Years
Bashful, Jolly, Brave, Lax, Modest, Lonely, Careful, Gentle, Docile
Any of the ones I listed would be fine, you pick from the ones I listed so it can be easier, if not then try to get Jolly
And are you sure you want a garbage Pokemon?

Ok those natures should make it easier to get one for you and yes I'm sure I want nothing for it!! :)

Sorry, I forgot, I didn't have a ditto in the daycare as usual, I need to grab one real quick!!

Last edited:

Falling Wishes

Years
Ok those natures should make it easier to get one for you and yes I'm sure I want nothing for it!! :)

Sorry, I forgot, I didn't have a ditto in the daycare as usual, I need to grab one real quick!!

Alright, your very generous!!:)
Thank you very much
And I have my own ditto but does it have to be a specific ditto? If its just the right ditto I'll let you use it to make the togepi?

Back