• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

5th Gen [Spoiler]A New Unova

Status
Not open for further replies.

Perriechu

i make this look easy tik-tik boom like gasoline-y
Years
I'm guessing Black Skyscraper is the games version of the battle tower? With a few changes obviously. It's going to be hard, especially with them carrying legends! ):

yes@Eevee being available I KNOW WHO'S BEING ADDED TO MY TEAM :33

Mew~

THE HOST IS BROKEN
Years
  • Age 28
  • Seen Apr 13, 2016
I don't think so, I think the World Tournament is more along the Battle Tower lines.

According the news, the Black Skyscraper and White Woodland are placed in Black City and White Forest respectively. I think each area is just a generic area filled with trainers, sort of like a Gym, where you fight the trainers to get the Leader (Banjirou) seeing as that Entei was at Lv 77, if it were along the lines of the Battle Tower I don't think the levels would be at such odd numbers.

Perriechu

Years
I don't think so, I think the World Tournament is more along the Battle Tower lines.

According the news, the Black Skyscraper and White Woodland are placed in Black City and White Forest respectively. I think each area is just a generic area filled with trainers, sort of like a Gym, where you fight the trainers to get the Leader (Banjirou) seeing as that Entei was at Lv 77, if it were along the lines of the Battle Tower I don't think the levels would be at such odd numbers.

I meant in terms of fighting a load of trainers in a row for a reward. Plus it's not clear yet if after a loss you end up back at the start.

Aquarius1997

The Horoscopical Master
Years
from Serebii
Spoiler:

It seems like a new town is connected to undella and a new mountain

Perriechu

Years
After Mistralton city you fly to Yamaji town. And go through a new mountain called 'Rebirth Mountain'. You go through it with Bianca who battles with Musharna. This is the place where she mentions Heatran. You exit into Undella Town.

OmegaRuby and AlphaSapphire

10000 year Emperor of Hoenn
Years
The reason parts of Unova are frozen over is due to Plasma using a cannon on Opelucid, freezing the surrouding area.
Rebirth mountain is a strange name for a place Heatran is found...would've gone better with something like Ho-oh.

Perriechu

Years
The reason parts of Unova are frozen over is due to Plasma using a cannon on Opelucid, freezing the surrouding area.
Rebirth mountain is a strange name for a place Heatran is found...would've gone better with something like Ho-oh.

Ikr? If Cresselia and Heatran are version exclusives, then this mountain could be the place where they have the version exclusive area of lava and water. Then depending on what version Heatran appears in, the lava will also be in.

Years
I never really made the connection between the lava and Heatran until you pointed that out. But Cressilia is found on a bridge not a water cave (kind of ruins the version exclusiveness of it all).
Are there any areas on the map that have yet to be revealed (besides where the heck Uxie, and the regis are).

Perriechu

Years
I never really made the connection between the lava and Heatran until you pointed that out. But Cressilia is found on a bridge not a water cave (kind of ruins the version exclusiveness of it all).
Are there any areas on the map that have yet to be revealed (besides where the heck Uxie, and the regis are).

Regigigas' location hasn't been revealed but Uxie is found outside Nacrene Museum.

Victory road this time around is actually N's old castle apparently. It is unknown if any Pokemon are found here. Once you're outside your back in the mountainous area. I think it's better to have this Victory road than the other one which was a giant ugly maze.

Perriechu

Years
I wonder if any Pokemon have inhabited it though. Or is it just N and his dragon? And I'm not sure if the castle is the new Victory Road or just something you go through before getting to it.

Years
  • Age 35
  • Seen May 15, 2023
Its bits and pieces. The remains of N's castle are part of the Victory Road. This was confirmed on Serebii as he played through.

Years
Wonder if it's just an empty area of the Victory road...if so than it doesn't seem like it'll be any harder than BW...we're practically just walking into the Pokemon league...

Mew~

THE HOST IS BROKEN
Years
  • Age 28
  • Seen Apr 13, 2016
I do quite like the idea, love it infact. It does give a nice sense that these are following on from the previous story. It's a little funny how N's castle just erupted from the ground and they didn't bothing taking it down though. :L

I'm sure there may be some trainers that have wondered in though, since if it is infact renamed 'Victory Road' there would be other trainers preparing to challenge it too.

Years
My guess is trainer are proably all in the portion after the castle...kind of gives one a false sense of safety as there's proably no one found for the first part.

Perriechu

Years
Black Skyscraper isn't like the battle tower anymore. ): I've come to that conclusion. It's more like Mt. Battle from Colosseum + XD GoD. It has floor bosses or something along the lines. And there's a place called the Nature Sanctuary. It's like the Safari Zone of the game. And it houses many Pokemon not in the Unova Dex. It also houses a shiny level 60 Haxorus.

Years
Where could the sanctuary be? I have two guesses, either somewhere in Africa, or Yellow stone national park (this one due to the looks of it and being in America)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back