• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Rate the profile of the person above you! [v2]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Honest

Hi!
Years
It has a nice summer-time feel, and I like it! The colors are good, and the profile picture matches, to boot. Only issue I have is the font. Never liked that one.

8/10

Years
  • Age 26
  • Seen Jul 14, 2021
7/10

The Minor block headers text can't be seen.

Great picture though.

Khoshi

[b]とてもかわいい![/b]
Years
9/10

I like how everything stands out. Like, you can't not see anything. All names are crystal clear, scheming is alright, and...yeah. Not bad, Hika.

Years
  • Age 26
  • Seen Jul 14, 2021
6/10

A little blinding in my opinion and weird colour combinations there. At least the words looks good though.

Captain Gizmo

Monkey King
Years
8/10

The colors fits well with the banner, although it's missing some colors. But that's the point of gray, isn't it? *_*

Years
  • Age 26
  • Seen Jul 14, 2021
5/10

Poor, words are blinding in my opinion, and the colour combination is just... ppppssssst. But I guess its something gotta to with your katy perry theme.

Sanguine

malignant narcissist
Years
I just love that you don't make it too flashy, the colours are fine and complement each other.

Overall, the profile looks pretty neat, y'know.

9/10

Khoshi

[b]とてもかわいい![/b]
Years
9/10

Clean, crisp, and, well, what more to say? You've told me that you like Vampire Diaries, and I have yet to watch.

Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen Jan 28, 2019
8/10

Matches well, only con is that I don't really like borderless tabs, but overall pretty good:)

TwilightBlade

All dreams are but another reality.
Years
8.5/10 Aw, that's adorable! I really like the orange color. I think your shaded text in the about me should be something other than gray. Overall, lovely profile. c:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back