• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Heart of Soul [OOC/SU]

Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen Jan 31, 2023
Go for it, the more the merrier. We haven't reached our maximum number of players

for him.

I'm trash.
Years
  • Age 28
  • Seen Aug 6, 2023
OH I see. That's where the picture you used for your character comes from.

for him.

I'm trash.
Years
  • Age 28
  • Seen Aug 6, 2023
Just a question for the GM. Do the spells the familiar knows are spells that are needed to be used in unison with the character? Or are they separate? And for the character spells, does the same thing apply?

Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen Jan 31, 2023
I'm not sure what exactly what you mean(your wording kind of confused me lol), but the Familiar's Spells can be completely different from the Reaper. Only thing is, that the Elemental Affinities are the same.

TornZero

Resident Yuri-ism Cult Leader
Years
1) I love Hacker's Keyboard. I was able to do all the stuff I needed from my phone.

2) I did go over my character with Jegretis in PMs for his approval before I submitted it.

3)

Spoiler:

Last edited:

Khawill

<3
Years
Jayce and Kallen are probably going to fight over the "Travelling exorcist" mostly because Jayce doesn't see it as a job, more as a purpose.

Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen Jan 31, 2023
@TornZero: You are accepted.

As soon as we hit 8 players, I think I will start the RP. If if seems to be more people want to join, I may extend the number of players.

Fuyu

The answer is at the top...
Years
  • Age 29
  • Home
  • Seen Mar 24, 2024
I believe I've covered everything in my sign up. If something needs to be clarified, let me know.

doge

???
Years
Finally done with my SU! :p Let me know if there's anything that needs to be changed or anything of the sort.

Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen Jan 31, 2023
@Fuyu: You are accepted.

@-Sam: You are also accepted.

Welcome to the RP.

Also, yeah, I noticed nearly all of us have bird-like Familiars lol. It's not really a problem though, just peculiar.

Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen Jan 31, 2023
Yeah lol, I've been waiting patiently. But we almost have enough players. I would say 2-4 more will be good.

Khawill

<3
Years
You could submit now probably. I mean since this is somewhat of a sandbox, people will probably join midgame. Also you may want to have a party, with lots of grass and lamps. That'll get attention

Back